August 16, 2014
Score 10 out of 10
We use Centercode to manage our external beta programs and community. From recruiting to collecting feedback, Centercode makes organizing and executing beta tests easy and useful. I find that Centercode makes it easy to communicate with testers and keep them engaged. Its a cohesive platform for end-to-end management of testings.
- One stop destination for managing all aspects of testing, including community, recruiting, feedback (bugs, suggestions, surveys).
- Easy way to communicate with testers and collect their feedback
- Customizability, I can customize the platform to address differences between products.
- Learning Curve - Centercode is very customizable, this means it takes some time to learn all of its ins and outs.
- It isn't the sexiest looking platform out of the box, but allows you create your CSS and make it look how you like.
Read John Crick's full review
The better question here is for the company themselves. How important is the quality of your product and your user experience? Instead of managing things via Google Docs, spreadsheets and email, how about have a portal which organizes feedback, provides a platform to complete end-to-end testings and create a community? Centercode is that solution.