May 23, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Matt James's full review
Pros and Cons
- Point of sale. The interface is very user friendly and can get very granular on how you want to ring in guests not only at the point of sale but from a groups perspective as well.
- Modular. There are so many great integrations with CenterEdge from inventory tracking to Laser Tag modules and if they don't have it, chances are they will very soon.
- Groups. This is how we make a good amount of our income and CenterEdge really helps us deliver a great guest experience from the time the sale is made to the time the guest leave the building after their event.
- External Employee Scheduling. CenterEdge has its own scheduler but in today's high tech world there needs to be more integration with big companies like When to Work and HotSchedules.
- F&B Recipe creation and management could be a little easier but it still does a good job.