Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Simple transformations (25)8.686%
- Connect to traditional data sources (25)8.686%
- Business rules and workflow (23)8.484%
- Complex transformations (23)7.979%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Astera Centerprise, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Connect to traditional data sources
- Supported: Simple transformations
- Supported: Complex transformations
- Supported: Data model creation
- Supported: Business rules and workflow
- Supported: Testing and debugging
- Supported: Integrated development environment
- Supported: Data quality and profiling
- Supported: Job flow, scheduling, and execution
- Supported: Extensibility and openness
- Supported: Performance and scalability
- Supported: Ease of use for business users
Visit http://info.astera.com/Centerprise-Activity_View-Demo-Landing-Page.html to watch Astera Centerprise video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||11%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||47%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||42%|
- Using parameters sometimes needs single quotes around it when used in a SQL statement
- Dynamic file name
- Help documentation. The help available is not that great. So, getting up-to-speed there was a lot of questions, but after that, things are easy.
- when dealing with large xml schemas and having to make a change (like converting an xml source to a transformation) you sometimes have to remap, which in my case, can be hundreds of data points
- the GUI contains several areas there the display does not show the entire element/field name. The government schemas all contain field names that are very long. The GUI cuts off the ends of these field names, which makes it difficult to select the correct one.
- Improvements can be made in daily job monitoring. When you have over 5000 jobs running in a night cycle it can get difficult to isolate that one job that didn't behave using the job monitor embedded in the client.
- Moving over 100 million records nightly. However, I believe that to be a difficult task for ANY product running on the same platform as Centerprise.
- Not so much a product issue but a developer issue is getting out of a typical iterative programming thought process and moving into an object based data flow thought process.
- Synchronizing data flows and workflows that have cross dependencies.