Pay calculation (481)
Update personal information (487)
Pre-built reports (484)
Report builder (485)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Ceridian Dayforce HCM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
Watch Spirit AeroSystems employs 18,000 people across seven facilities worldwide, ranging from engineers to line workers to accountants and office staff. The aerostructures manufacturer uses Dayforce to streamline its payroll processing, and ease the burden of compliance for a diverse, global workforce.
Watch Marshall Health has a diverse workforce of over 1,400 employees within 70 healthcare specialties that the organization services. The healthcare provider leverages Dayforce's single system to manage its growing workforce, and attract and retain top talent in an increasingly competitive industry.
- Dayforce HCM Product Sheet
- Denver Broncos find a winning partnership
- Ashley Stewart’s retail reinvention
- Nucleus Research WFM Technology Value Matrix
- Essentra Moulds its Global Workforce with Technology
- Bargain Hunt Finds Extreme Value in a Single System
- Buehler's Fresh Foods Serves Up Pathways to Development
- Power Construction Builds an Empowered Workforce
- Marshall Health Prescribes an Engaged Workforce
- Guitar Center Hits All the Right Notes
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English (US), English (GB), French, French Canadian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Italian, German, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Hindi, Portuguese (Brazil), Croatian, Czech, Romanian, Bulgarian, Slovak, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Thai|
Controls in place enable us to maintain Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and have allowed us to demonstrate this compliance, as necessary, in both internal and external audits.
It automatically calculates dedications for taxes, cpp, e/i, benefits, and more.
It took a long time to get setup the way we needed, but it was well worth the effort. The day to day savings are significant.
- Special pays (restricted stock, employee stock plan, deferred stock, etc)
- Taxes: we are in many states, several with locals
- Tax service pays and files taxes on time.
- Easily process amendments.
- Automatic compliance notifications and updates are invaluable.