April 10, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Linda Lavella's full review
Pros and Cons
- Certify has the tools to calculate mileage reimbursement from one location to another. The calculation is based on the amount that you want to reimburse per mile. Using this tool within Certify is much easier and quicker than having to go on a "MapQuest" type website to come up with this information.
- A variety of reports are available in Certify to help track expenses by department, individuals or type of expense. Customized reports can also be added to Certify to provide data on "not so ordinary" expenditures.
- I am not a user on Certify, only an administrator, but I have been told by many users how easy it is to use Certify. It was very much welcomed by our users when we started using Certify about 5 years ago.
- When approving an expense, a manager has to approve it and submit it and a few times the manager approved it and never submitted it, thinking it was done.
- We use the delegation tool that allows a manager to have another individual go into Certify and review and approve expenses for him. I find this feature a little difficult to find for setting this up and for the user to find. I have had to look it up in the support section of Certify.
- On the screen when setting up a new user, a manager is set up to approve and there are two other fields that approvers can be added, a second approver and AP rep. When the second approver box is not populated, the expense keeps going back to the first approver. I have to put the AP Rep in as 2nd approver and AP approval.