November 08, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Tristan Dobbs's full review
Pros and Cons
- Integration with AmTrav or other travel booking systems. Certify has a tight integration with travel systems that makes it feel nearly like one cohesive tool.
- Easy expense options. Use OCR on receipts, import from credit cards and merge items, approve and inquire about expenses. Track your submissions.
- Easy UI. Friendly and easy to navigate without getting lost.
- Mobile app. The mobile app is basically a web view of the mobile version of the page and isn't native. That experience could be much smoother.
- Certify hasn't implemented SSO completely according to the SAML 2.0 protocol, so which IdP workflows work, SP is still broken. This makes it harder to take action from a link in an email as you always need to use the IdP workflow specifically.