Changepoint

Changepoint Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Sometimes the decision to renew boils down to an old adage "if it isn't broken don't fix it". Previous to moving to Changepoint, it was obvious that we needed a better project management tool. Projects we completed on time but the time zone difference between the teams and several iterations of back and forth caused a number of communication issues with projects. The difference is night and day.
Our users are now used to the idiosyncrasies of Changepoint and we have significant data accumulated in the system. I do not imagine that we will have a strong enough need in the near future to disrupt the business to the extent that it would be worth it to move to a new system. We are also about to upgrade to V2012, which will hopefully solve many of the problems with basic functions that I highlighted in my review. We will likely stay with Changepoint for the foreseeable future.
I do not manage the decision to renew Changepoint -- I must keep using it and it's already so integrated with our other departments and corporate Accounting, I doubt we will ever get rid of it. However, if it was my decision, I would have a specific software made for internal task management and a specific software designed for Project Management. Changepoint tries to encompass both of those, but you can tell it's not made for either of them.

Changepoint Scorecard Summary

What is Changepoint?

Changepoint is a broad web-based platform that combines professional services automation (PSA), project portfolio management (PPM) and business analytics to provide managers broad operational visibility and control over their strategic business portfolios. As such it offers a very wide and comprehensive array of features from CRM, resource and project management, planning and budgeting, revenue tracking, issue tracking, and more. Pricing is variable as Changepoint PPM is targeted at larger companies across a number of industries and offers a very wide array of features.

Changepoint Video

Why Changepoint?

Changepoint Competitors

Changepoint Pricing

Changepoint Technical Details

What is Changepoint?

Changepoint is a platform that marries professional services automation (PSA), project portfolio management (PPM) and business analytics to provide managers broad operational visibility and control over their strategic business portfolios.

Who uses Changepoint?

The most common users of Changepoint are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.