- Order processing (6)4.848%
- Product management (6)4.040%
- Inventory management (6)3.535%
- Product catalog & listings (6)3.131%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ChannelAdvisor, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is an e-commerce cloud platform whose mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. For two decades, ChannelAdvisor has worked to help brands and retailers worldwide improve their online performance by expanding sales channels, connecting with consumers, optimizing their operations for peak performance, and providing actionable analytics to improve competitiveness. The vendor boasts thousands of customers who use ChannelAdvisor to power their sales and optimize fulfillment on channels such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Facebook, Zalando, and Walmart.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Integration with Amazon
- Supported: Integration with eBay
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
- We had zero ROI I found
- I found that 7 months into the contract we couldn't get NetSuite to connect with CA
- I believe they claimed they are fully compatible with SuiteCommerce. From what I've discovered it does not work.
- Increased marketplace sales
- Streamlined our fulfillment processes
- Saves tons of time
- Ability to easily add new marketplaces
- We were able to streamline an entire admin role just by automating shipping.
- Access the software from anywhere in the cloud. This lets us fix problems immediately.
- ChannelAdvisor lets us integrate inventory seamlessly to avoid stock-outs.
- This is an expensive tool that takes time to implement properly. You have to be ready to absorb costs and in downtime not selling.
- Once set up well, it has some advantages that help with sale increases and fewer headaches.
- We now use the same amount of people but have absorbed about 25% more business coming in.
- Labor savings of at least several FTEs.
- Faster Activation on New Marketplaces/Comparison Shopping Engines: With most new websites we look to expand to, I've been able to completely map our entire product feed and go "live" with our listings in under a week. It's a very quick turnaround. We've actually been able to launch three new marketplaces in the last few months.
- Increased Employee Efficiency: ChannelAdvisor removes a lot of the manual optimization typically needed to manage a product feed. This has freed up a ton of time to focus efforts elsewhere.
- Since my client has used ChannelAdvisor from the beginning, he has been satisfied with his ROI. The fees ChannelAdvisor costs him are quite confusing because it is a monthly fee, plus a percentage of each transaction, plus the fees from Amazon, Ebay, etc. and then he has the cost of the product and the cost of shipping. My client struggled to understand bottom line ROI but that is not the fault of ChannelAdvisor. I was shocked to see the kind of revenue he was able to generate but it appeared to me to be high volumes of transaction and lots of work and fees for very little ROI.
- I can't speak for the exact numbers as I do not have my hands in them, but I would certainly say it has had a positive impact on ROI
- Employees are definitely more efficient by allowing all changes to happen on one platform
- It also gives us a platform to do process returns in one place, making customer service more effecient.
- Definitely a more efficient process for employees or resources managing the channel
- if we had to do it over again I don't think we would engage the managed services, just to expensive for the service we've received
- And there was contradictory information from the 'experts' that we received on strategy. We saw and experienced something completely different that they were saying.