https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/v9/ED/3VPDVD13U87A.JPEGA well-designed, purpose-built tool. Loving it!Our Customer Success and Support teams use ChurnZero to guide our customers through an onboarding process and help to maintain the ongoing relationship. Previously, we had no visibility into which customers needed our attention, and ChurnZero's analytics give us just the visibility we need.,It's fairly easy for developers to bring the JavaScript code in to a SaaS tool and ChurnZero does a really great job at pulling all of that data in to a single place and allowing to view trends and report on that data. The concept of "Churn Score" is a really neat way to pull a bunch of pieces of data in to a single account record and to understand whether or not an account is healthy. This helps to avoid having to use just certain pieces of data as a proxy for customer health. The amount of flexibility the tool contains is awesome - their team has programmed everything we've asked for in order for us to get a better look at our customers.,Something that's supposed to be coming soon, but ChurnZero currently lacks a calendar integration, which is tough for us since we like to know when our customers have future meetings scheduled. The lack of email/message templates feels like the biggest miss for me. Having standard language - either for an individual or for an entire team - could be a huge time saver.,9,We've only had ChurnZero for a little while, but we're already really enjoying the straight-forward approach in locating and understanding customer data in a way that we didn't have before. We're able to get insights that simply didn't exist. The addition of NPS is awesome. We've never had an option to survey our customers, and starting to see that information roll in is really exciting.,Amity and Natero,Help Scout,1 to 5 peopleA great product for small to medium sized Customer Success TeamsWe currently use ChurnZero for the Customer Success team. However, my marketing team has access and sees a lot of value that could be gained once they start to leveraging it appropriately. We are somewhat early in the life cycle. My team has gained a lot of value in segmenting our accounts, creating alerts and pulling usage data. We plan on developing plays and automated tasks in the future.,Account Segments - we are now able to create extremely specific account segments. This allows us to approach each segment in a unique and tailored approach. Alerts - I now know when my accounts open up a ticket with my support team. I can get ahead of it or follow along if needed. Before I wouldn't have any visibility unless I was specifically made aware Usage stats - we are now able to get a much better view in the usage stats of our various features and functions. We can leverage these stats into our segments so that we are managing the correct accounts with the appropriate messaging.,There is a learning curve but that could be said with most all software. Once it became part of our daily process we started getting the hang of it pretty quick! The initial implementation seemed to take a long time. Of course there are always going to be some road blocks when bringing in a new system that isn't set to communicate with your own systems right out of the box. We are still working through some data issues. However, our rep is very helpful and extremely responsive.,9,The main positive I have seen is getting a holistic view of who our customers are and what they are doing with our application in place. Before, we had this information but it was not easily accessible and hard to interpret.,Gainsight and Totango,Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce.com,1 to 5 peopleAmazing Tool for Managing Customer Data in Real TimeSpark Hire is using ChurnZero in our Account Management department. We are specifically using this to manage a huge amount of data from our customers. This includes basic account info: contacts, plan, term, renewals, upsells, etc.... But we also use this software to manage our customer's usage data of our software platform. Each account has multiple users and unique use cases, so we are able to manage, organize, and segment this data in real time to help us gain more impactful insights on our customers. This allows us to pass along success metrics to new business, be proactive with struggling accounts, identify upsell opportunities, and ensure that our customers stay with us long-term. We also have different plays in place that we use to manage contact with our customers based off of their tenure with us.,Ease of Use - Despite the wide variety of tools, dashboards, views, etc..., the platform is incredibly easy to navigate and the display of data is not only aesthetically pleasing, but very easy to read through Customization - The different segments we are able to create allows standard users like myself to customize different views by the type of customer, feature usage, plan type, etc... It makes it so easy to segment my customers without having to run complex reports and manipulate the data myself. SalesForce Integration - most of our customer data is stored in SalesForce. Thanks to the integration, we didn't have to manually upload this data into ChurnZero. That would have been a nightmare. Alerts - We have standard team alerts and then have the ability to customize alerts with custom triggers. Not only do these alerts appear in the ChurnZero dashboard, but I can also have them emailed to me, and sent a private message thread on Slack's messaging service. Churn Score - Being able to create a custom Churn Score to measure the risk of customers churning has added tremendous value. We are able to have it synced up to the way our customers are using the platform, so we get a real-time and accurate score.,Email limitations - There isn't an ability to attach invoices and cc other users on the account. This would be helpful when sending renewal invoices as we typically send them to the main point of contact and a billing contact Customer contact layout can be more smooth. Any emails, tasks, or calls are clearly laid out in the "Tasks" tab on the customer's account. However we have a lot of emails that are sent through ChurnZero, these emails do not appear in the tasks tab. They appear in a separate tab titled "messages". When a manager or colleague is looking through our contact with a customer trying to help us out, it can be really hard to organize outreach when email messages appear in 2 different tabs.,9,More customer engagement points - Because each account manager manages a few hundred accounts with multiple contacts at each organization (some have as many as 50 contacts per account) it can be impossible to get regular touch points with these contacts and can lead to disengagement. We can automate a lot of this and send these contacts helpful contact with previously set up templates and plays Easier to track KPI's - Because everything is real time, we are easily able to see how much revenue we are managing at a time. What % is safe and % that is at risk of churn. Less churn from customers - Since we are easily able to see and segment struggling customers, it's easier to spend more time with struggling and disengaged customers. Plus we can see which features aren't being leveraged and we can spend more time pushing relevant content to customers/,1 to 5 peopleIncredibly easy to implementAs the manager of the Customer Experience org I look to ChurnZero to help me see a holistic view of the health of my accounts. I slice this information by company size, renewal date, contract value, etc. Our Customer Success Managers use ChurnZero to help them prioritize their proactive account outreach and quickly spot any spikes (up or down) in usage. Our Customer Marketing team uses ChurnZero for communications (both automated and manual). And finally, our onboarding people use ChurnZero to track the "Journey" through onboarding for all of our customers and measure whether we're falling behind anywhere.,The ChurnScore is very valuable and I like that it's easy to configure. We've made a few tweaks to it and it's become quite accurate at predicting potential churn. Onboarding was smooth and easy and quite quick. We were using it within about 3 weeks. Our customer success manager at ChurnZero has been very proactive with us in helping us use the product in deeper ways. I really like the way Segments work - they're like sophisticated filters that help me home in on very specific groups of customers.,The reporting could be more customizable and flexible. The current method of selecting columns to display in a report is a bit clunky and I can't always combine two angles to the data in the way that I want to. I wish I didn't have to log in every time - I think it would be nice for the product to remember me, even if it's just for a 24 hour period.,10,At first I feel like we only used ChurnZero as a reporting tool and we didn't take enough action on the data we were seeing. However, we've gotten stronger at relying on the information (the alerts, the score, the trends in usage) to take pre-emptive actions. It has helped us pay more attention to (and take action on) the "quiet" accounts - those accounts that don't clamor for our attention and we get lulled into thinking everything is okay. Often it's easy in the land of customer success to focus on the red or green accounts and forget about those yellow accounts in the middle - this helps us stay focused on moving those yellow accounts which is essential to our growth.,6 to 10 peopleHow meta!? I'm having a great onboarding experience in the SaaS tool that is supposed to help me improve onboarding in my own SaaS tool.We're the customer success team within a 17+ year old SAAS company — we've never had a dedicated success platform before, and have always used ad-hoc methods of trying to strategize for/retain our customers... We've mis-used our existing sales CRM tools in the past, and that got us only so far. Now that we've got ChurnZero, we're using it to more acutely manage the onboarding of new customers, and we're using the business intelligence, gathered from ChurnZero, to make decisions about how we'll proceed with certain new retention strategies. It's directly addressing an issue we've faced for years: having to build our own reporting and having to try to use that reporting info to help us direct our attention towards customers that are struggling to adopt our platform.,Connecting data between HubSpot (our CRM) and our own SAAS tool's back-end, so that we have vital stats, all in a single place, and can build views that help us cross-section our customer population for more strategic insights. The fact that it can allow us to build "health scoring" for our customer populations based on fairly specific & tailored criteria — that's been one of the most exciting benefits The ability to push data back out to other systems & live-export to Google Sheets has been really handy.,As you create your own "plays" (workflows) and NPS Campaigns, you're likely to take a misstep... but the system won't allow you to clean up some of those errant "Plays" and NPS campaign views... so the ensuing clutter can be a little annoying. This is a bit of a nit-pick, but certain primary data points cannot be used when factoring customer health-scores... Maybe, over time, this won't feel like a big issue, but as a new user — I had some plans to measure things a certain way, and I've found that I can't do it exactly as I'd ensivioned Lack of calendar/scheduling integration is a bit of an annoyance — I've heard that they'll likely have this in the future... but it's something that's so valuable to us that I'm struggling without it.,9,It's pretty soon after we implemented, but I'm already seeing meaningful impact on my ability to quickly judge how to spend my time on/with certain customers. Knowing, in the moment, when it will be the right time to re-engage with a customer... that's going to be a game changer for us. Being able to draw some metrics around our customer success team is going to make it easier to build a case for team expansion,Natero and Amity,HubSpot, Bugzilla, Mailchimp,1 to 5 people
ChurnZero

ChurnZero Reviews

ChurnZero
Showing 24 of 30 ChurnZero ratings and reviews.

Trevor Machinia profile photo
February 20, 2019

ChurnZero Review: "A well-designed, purpose-built tool. Loving it!"

Pros and Cons

• It's fairly easy for developers to bring the JavaScript code in to a SaaS tool and ChurnZero does a really great job at pulling all of that data in to a single place and allowing to view trends and report on that data.
  • The concept of "Churn Score" is a really neat way to pull a bunch of pieces of data in to a single account record and to understand whether or not an account is healthy. This helps to avoid having to use just certain pieces of data as a proxy for customer health.
  • The amount of flexibility the tool contains is awesome - their team has programmed everything we've asked for in order for us to get a better look at our customers.
  • Something that's supposed to be coming soon, but ChurnZero currently lacks a calendar integration, which is tough for us since we like to know when our customers have future meetings scheduled.
  • The lack of email/message templates feels like the biggest miss for me. Having standard language - either for an individual or for an entire team - could be a huge time saver.
Read Trevor Machinia's full review
Hardin Lovett profile photo
February 20, 2019

ChurnZero Review: "A great product for small to medium sized Customer Success Teams"

Pros and Cons

• Account Segments - we are now able to create extremely specific account segments. This allows us to approach each segment in a unique and tailored approach.
  • Alerts - I now know when my accounts open up a ticket with my support team. I can get ahead of it or follow along if needed. Before I wouldn't have any visibility unless I was specifically made aware
  • Usage stats - we are now able to get a much better view in the usage stats of our various features and functions. We can leverage these stats into our segments so that we are managing the correct accounts with the appropriate messaging.
  • There is a learning curve but that could be said with most all software. Once it became part of our daily process we started getting the hang of it pretty quick!
  • The initial implementation seemed to take a long time. Of course there are always going to be some road blocks when bringing in a new system that isn't set to communicate with your own systems right out of the box.
  • We are still working through some data issues. However, our rep is very helpful and extremely responsive.
Read Hardin Lovett's full review
Austen Duzey profile photo
November 30, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Amazing Tool for Managing Customer Data in Real Time"

Pros and Cons

• Ease of Use - Despite the wide variety of tools, dashboards, views, etc..., the platform is incredibly easy to navigate and the display of data is not only aesthetically pleasing, but very easy to read through
  • Customization - The different segments we are able to create allows standard users like myself to customize different views by the type of customer, feature usage, plan type, etc... It makes it so easy to segment my customers without having to run complex reports and manipulate the data myself.
  • SalesForce Integration - most of our customer data is stored in SalesForce. Thanks to the integration, we didn't have to manually upload this data into ChurnZero. That would have been a nightmare.
  • Alerts - We have standard team alerts and then have the ability to customize alerts with custom triggers. Not only do these alerts appear in the ChurnZero dashboard, but I can also have them emailed to me, and sent a private message thread on Slack's messaging service.
  • Churn Score - Being able to create a custom Churn Score to measure the risk of customers churning has added tremendous value. We are able to have it synced up to the way our customers are using the platform, so we get a real-time and accurate score.
  • Email limitations - There isn't an ability to attach invoices and cc other users on the account. This would be helpful when sending renewal invoices as we typically send them to the main point of contact and a billing contact
  • Customer contact layout can be more smooth. Any emails, tasks, or calls are clearly laid out in the "Tasks" tab on the customer's account. However we have a lot of emails that are sent through ChurnZero, these emails do not appear in the tasks tab. They appear in a separate tab titled "messages". When a manager or colleague is looking through our contact with a customer trying to help us out, it can be really hard to organize outreach when email messages appear in 2 different tabs.
Read Austen Duzey's full review
Heather Foeh profile photo
October 29, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Incredibly easy to implement"

Pros and Cons

• The ChurnScore is very valuable and I like that it's easy to configure. We've made a few tweaks to it and it's become quite accurate at predicting potential churn.
  • Onboarding was smooth and easy and quite quick. We were using it within about 3 weeks.
  • Our customer success manager at ChurnZero has been very proactive with us in helping us use the product in deeper ways.
  • I really like the way Segments work - they're like sophisticated filters that help me home in on very specific groups of customers.
  • The reporting could be more customizable and flexible. The current method of selecting columns to display in a report is a bit clunky and I can't always combine two angles to the data in the way that I want to.
  • I wish I didn't have to log in every time - I think it would be nice for the product to remember me, even if it's just for a 24 hour period.
Read Heather Foeh's full review
Alex Dingley profile photo
February 15, 2019

ChurnZero Review: "How meta!? I'm having a great onboarding experience in the SaaS tool that is supposed to help me improve onboarding in my own SaaS tool."

Pros and Cons

• Connecting data between HubSpot (our CRM) and our own SAAS tool's back-end, so that we have vital stats, all in a single place, and can build views that help us cross-section our customer population for more strategic insights.
  • The fact that it can allow us to build "health scoring" for our customer populations based on fairly specific & tailored criteria — that's been one of the most exciting benefits
  • The ability to push data back out to other systems & live-export to Google Sheets has been really handy.
  • As you create your own "plays" (workflows) and NPS Campaigns, you're likely to take a misstep... but the system won't allow you to clean up some of those errant "Plays" and NPS campaign views... so the ensuing clutter can be a little annoying.
  • This is a bit of a nit-pick, but certain primary data points cannot be used when factoring customer health-scores... Maybe, over time, this won't feel like a big issue, but as a new user — I had some plans to measure things a certain way, and I've found that I can't do it exactly as I'd ensivioned
  • Lack of calendar/scheduling integration is a bit of an annoyance — I've heard that they'll likely have this in the future... but it's something that's so valuable to us that I'm struggling without it.
Read Alex Dingley's full review
Louise Cunningham profile photo
February 11, 2019

ChurnZero Review: "Excellent Tool and Brilliant Service"

• Customer Service.
  • Pulls together insights from different places into one.
  • Account health scores.
  • Inability to CC multiple individuals on one email.
  • For journeys and plays, you need to have created the segments first, it would be a little easier if you could just add the criteria to the play itself rather than having separate segments.
Read Louise Cunningham's full review
Lisa Hern profile photo
January 26, 2019

Review: "ChurnZero Helps You Manage Your Churn Proactively!"

Pros and Cons

• Dashboard for management of book of business
  • Customer Success Manager provided - Chase Tinkham was amazing to our onboarding success!
  • Ability to create segments to analyze data across the organization or for smaller subsegments
  • Ability to create specific tasks related to a customer journey, to help ensure we don't miss anything while guiding our customers through journeys
  • Knowing which of my customers is currently logged into my software platform in real time
  • After Journey is created, would be good to mark something as Not Applicable, rather than marking it as completed
Read Lisa Hern's full review
Jordan Kruger profile photo
January 08, 2019

User Review: "Love ChurnZero!"

Pros and Cons

• Helps with tracking customer usage of our platform
  • Helps us set up email/call cadences for different customer plays such as renewals
  • Does a great job of showing me who is really actively using the platform
  • Love the map of which customers are signing in and what their location is
  • It is a little hard to set up plays at first
  • Sorta confusing to bring accounts over from Salesforce
Read Jordan Kruger's full review
Andrew Shanks profile photo
December 28, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Helping to organize a quickly growing company"

• Help from their CS team and Dev team
  • Loads of customization based on the data you have and want to use/track
  • Pretty responsive to emails
  • Not being able to email a group of customers that are part of the same company. Each person gets an individual email instead of grouping everyone together on a single email.
Read Andrew Shanks's full review
Jewell Kieley profile photo
November 24, 2018

Review: "ChurnZero allows you to be proactive with customers instead of being reactive"

Pros and Cons

• Journeys and managing where people are at - nice to be able to see where people are at with their usage of our platform
  • Integrating with Salesforce and our own platform - allows us to spread information between teams and colleagues
  • Predicting churn - creating our customized churn score to be able to predict happy / unhappy customers.
  • Cannot CC people on emails sent from CZ if they are not users in CZ. This is frustrating as we often have several contacts associated with each account that we would want to CC on emails sent from CZ. This makes it so that we don't really use the email feature in CZ. But, our CSM (who is awesome- Chase) told us that functionality is on the roadmap
  • Cannot accurately report on plays - reporting on journeys is great but reporting on plays is difficult
  • A few other technical glitches.
Read Jewell Kieley's full review
Lauren Mitchell profile photo
November 18, 2018

Review: "ChurnZero is a great tool with great insights"

Pros and Cons

• Automating Process: makes communicating w customers easier, can easily build our processes for regular communication
  • ChurnScore/Health of Customers: gives a great snapshot of the health of our customers, easy to understand
  • Communication: helps with communication within our dept and with our customers
  • Would love to see better custom integrations and data flow to other platforms
Read Lauren Mitchell's full review
Pete Pietro profile photo
November 12, 2018

User Review: "ChurnZero - Worth The Investment"

Pros and Cons

• Ability to segment customer base - you can segment your clients based on whatever criteria you desire: geographic location, tenure, contract value, sales rep, etc. You can then target a series of email campaign "plays" which automatically go out to them based on a schedule determined appropriate.
  • Real-time alerts - these are extremely useful to notify yourself, sales reps, etc. instantly when a client signs up, cancels, replies to an NPS survey, etc.
  • Net Promoter Score (NPS) - the system allows an easy way to develop and send NPS surveys and easily accumulates the results, with comments, on a well laid out dashboard.
  • Powerful reports and analytics - very user-friendly graphs, charts, etc. keep you up-to-date with critical areas of client concern, allowing plenty of time to be proactive instead of reacting to a problem after the fact.
  • Ability for system to perform calculations within a created report or segment
  • Enhanced editor for emails
Read Pete Pietro's full review
Lauren Grant profile photo
November 07, 2018

Review: "ChurnZero - changed the game for our CS team!"

Pros and Cons

• Being able to set very specific criteria for what constitutes a healthy, or unhealthy client, and then place those accounts in their own segments has been really helpful. Based on what segment an account may be in lets our team feel empowered to reach out to clients and either reward good behavior or coach them on areas they need improvements on.
  • Having a holistic view of our book of business to see which accounts have had low engagement from our team and which are at risk for churn makes the efforts of our team much more pointed and impactful.
  • Playbooks: This has been huge so we can trigger automated messaging, both via email as well as in-app, to certain account segments. This helps make sure nothing is falling through the cracks w/o creating more manual work for our team.
  • In-app announcements don't have the capability to be dynamic based on user input
  • Command Center: Would be beneficial if this could be customized per user/per company
Read Lauren Grant's full review
Pamela Castillo profile photo
November 07, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Great business tool to consider"

Pros and Cons

• Predict client issues ahead of time.
  • Provides a very helpful dashboard that gives a good overview of tasks that due, past due, as well as all accounts owned with total revenue from those accounts.
  • There are a few tech/displays specs that could be improved on their main dashboard. These are very minimal and is nothing that affects the work that I have to get done.
  • It would be really helpful to have the ability to have contracts attached to the brand's profile and not have to go into Salesforce to do that.
Read Pamela Castillo's full review
Preston Lam profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "ChurnZero Support is Efficient and Effective!"

Pros and Cons

• Lots of flexibility with how you can segment and create plays to automate processes
  • Dashboard feature useful providing a personalized view of what each CSM needs to accomplish
  • Integrates well with Salesforce, making it very dynamic of what information we want to pull and communicate back to our CRM.
  • I would like Journeys and the Playbook features to work more hand in hand
  • Being able to customize HTML and emails templates in general without speaking to someone from ChurnZero
  • Being able to queue emails without requiring a recipient attached (or being able to edit recipient!)
Read Preston Lam's full review
Jill Roberts profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "ChurnZero gives you great insight into your client's health & performance."

Pros and Cons

• ChurnZero provides me information I didn't even know I needed for my clients.
  • ChurnZero allows me to set up plays to automatically be sent, so I'm able to focus on other things.
  • ChurnZero allows me to customize my views, by creating segments.
  • ChurnZero has SO much, that sometimes it can feel overwhelming. I think it would be great to customize our dashboard of the things we want to see everyday when we login.
Read Jill Roberts's full review
Kate Masucci profile photo
February 14, 2019

User Review: "Love ChurnZero!"

Pros and Cons

• Segment my customer book to send tailored messages.
  • Creates valuable "ChurnScores" so I can see which of my customers are at risk.
  • View individual account usage.
  • The fact that it syncs with our company Salesforce account is a big perk.
  • I do not utilize the "map" on the main dashboard much. Perhaps this would be beneficial for a different type of User. A Customized Dashboard would be awesome!
  • I would like to see expanded reporting on the Plays.
Read Kate Masucci's full review
Sharon Peer profile photo
September 27, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Productive churn insights early in the journey"

Pros and Cons

• Mapping of events and features adoption to learn about product engagement.
  • Good segmentation system that allows the granularity of addressing the relevant end customers with the relevant messages.
  • Rather simple integration and implementation process.
  • Better insights / prediction engine that can detect anomalies.
  • Integration with external BI tools.
  • More in-app messaging options.
Read Sharon Peer's full review
Shona Nicolle profile photo
November 30, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Fight Churn!"

• Ease of use
  • Detail of information you can collect and collaborate on
  • Responsiveness and attention from the ChurnZero team
  • Getting used to the system can be a bit tricky
  • Set up is detailed and requires technical individuals to implement
  • Support is only through email - chat support would be great
Read Shona Nicolle's full review
Ray Palani profile photo
November 19, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Easy and effective!"

Pros and Cons

• Daily tasks that you're able to submit. This helps the score stay low and in the green which is great.
  • I'm able to see organic traffic and see how well they performed over the months.
  • Churnscore is my absolute favorite. Gives me better insight on where my clients stand or if they are at risk.
  • Nothing really that i can think of..I think it's a great product.
Read Ray Palani's full review
Peter Bollinger profile photo
November 12, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Life saving software!"

Pros and Cons

• ChurnZero is great at sending you alerts when clients perform certain activities or do not perform any activities in a software for a given period of time.
  • ChurnZero has a very easy to use modern interface.
  • ChurZero has great reporting features
  • I have no recommendations for improvement.
Read Peter Bollinger's full review
November 18, 2018

ChurnZero Review: "Maker Your Job Easier"

Pros and Cons

• Monitoring overall client health based on the communication with your company.
  • Logging all activities helps you see when you need to meet with your clients.
  • NPS surveys allow you to see how your organization is doing with your clientele.
  • I don't really have anything too negative to say. It could be a bit more user friendly, however basic training and usage of the platform eliminates any doubt.
February 27, 2018

User Review: "ChurnZero--amazing tool"

• Track client login
  • Alert account manager of any set metrics indicated
  • Provides insights into clients usage and daily interactions with our software
  • I would love for in app messaging capabilities to clients

Role-based user permissions (22)
API (20)
Integration with Salesforce.com (15)
Product usage (23)
Help desk / support tickets (20)
NPS surveys (18)
Sponsor tracking (9)
Customer profiles (23)
Automated workflow (23)
Internal collaboration (19)
Customer health scoring (24)
Customer segmentation (24)
Customer health trends (24)
Engagement analytics (24)
Dashboards (24)

About ChurnZero

ChurnZero's real-time SaaS platform aims to help subscription businesses prevent customer churn. The platform integrates tightly with an organization's CRM system and their application or service. In doing so, ChurnZero (1) allows the business to understand how their customers use their product, (2) assesses customer health and likelihood to renew, and (3) gives the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints, including in-app content. The vendor says ChurnZero customers see ROI in terms of more productive and better informed customer success managers who can provide their customers with better just-in-time service from the automated playbooks.

ChurnZero Features

Customer Data Extraction / Integration Features
Has featureProduct usage
Has featureHelp desk / support tickets
Has featureOnline customer community
Has featureCustomer segmentation
CSM Reporting & Analytics Features
Has featureCustomer health trends
Has featureEngagement analytics
Does not have featureRevenue forecasting
Has featureDashboards
Does not have featureCustomer lifetime value
Does not have featureChurn rate
Security Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions
Platform & Infrastructure Features
Has featureAPI
Has featureIntegration with Salesforce.com
Does not have featureIntegration with Marketo
Does not have featureIntegration with Eloqua
Has featureIn-app communication