https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/v9/ED/3VPDVD13U87A.JPEGHow ChurnZero has improved our team, everyday!ChurnZero is being mainly used by our customer-facing team, Customer Success, Marketing, and Enterprise team. Although we have a few internal tools that we use to help us identify customer use, history, and pull insight about their account, there are multiple tools our team has to bounce between and unable to get the full picture. With ChurnZero, it is providing us the opportunity to review accounts with more insights all in one place that all users in the organization can review as well.,Allow for integration across multiple platforms that provide data about your accounts. Plays and journeys allow our team to do outreach to multiple customers all without leaving my command center. Alerts me when a customer has submitted a support ticket even if I am not logged into ChurnZero.,More understanding in the difference between plays and journeys to truly utilize to their full potential. allow for font tools in the notes.,10,We hope to be able to identify possible churn customers earlier in their journeys to be able to be more proactive earlier. Understanding trends of possible churn customers. Saving the customer-facing teams valuable time spend researching through multiple platforms can be spent being proactive.,Gainsight,Zendesk, Slack, HubSpot,1 to 5 peopleIntuitive, well designed solutionChurnZero is used by our client success team to do event-based account management and automation of client nurture campaigns.,Intuitive UI. Highly customizable. Understands the client success role well.,Doesn't work well with multiple billing currencies.,9,Allows our CSMs to focus on clients at risk. Enables us to better prioritize key accounts. Helps monitor and alert on the health of our client programs.,Amity,Zendesk, Freshdesk,1 to 5 peopleGreat customer retention tool for our growing SaaS companyOur CSM team are the primary users of ChurnZero. Renewal emails, introduction emails and automation are the main use case to date.,Automated email and segmentation allow us to streamline our processes Churn scores are a great way to quickly see if our customers are at risk. I really like the live export feature that has been introduced. Exporting the segmented data to Google Sheets and using Google Data Studio allows another level of reporting and dashboard creation.,Actual reporting within the application is quite limited. Relies on exporting data if you want to manipulate it in any way. The data and dashboards they have are nice, however, it would be nice to have a reporting tool within the application similar to Salesforce where you can create your own reports.,10,Automation frees up a lot of time for our CSM team. Churn scores allow us to focus on the customers that need our attention the most. ROI for us so far is we do not need to add additional CSM resources to handle our growing customer base.,Gainsight and Amity,SurveyMonkey, Lucidchart, Zendesk Chat (formerly Zopim),1 to 5 peopleChurnZero's Biggest FanIt is being used across the entire organization. On the Training side, we use it to ensure our clients are benefiting from our training. Using ChurnZero allows us insight into the specific areas they are spending the most time on with our software, setting up alerts to ensure that we are touching base with clients not using our software, and plays to be sure we are reaching the correct people.,The interface is user-friendly. Provides clear and effective insight into how clients are using our software. The training we were provided from the ChurnZero staff was incredibly insightful.,I don't have any weaknesses at this point.,10,I am able to report on additional metrics of client usage that I never could before.,Salesforce.com, GoToMeeting, Zoom, Microsoft 365 Business,1 to 5 peopleA well-designed, purpose-built tool. Loving it!Our Customer Success and Support teams use ChurnZero to guide our customers through an onboarding process and help to maintain the ongoing relationship. Previously, we had no visibility into which customers needed our attention, and ChurnZero's analytics give us just the visibility we need.,It's fairly easy for developers to bring the JavaScript code in to a SaaS tool and ChurnZero does a really great job at pulling all of that data in to a single place and allowing to view trends and report on that data. The concept of "Churn Score" is a really neat way to pull a bunch of pieces of data in to a single account record and to understand whether or not an account is healthy. This helps to avoid having to use just certain pieces of data as a proxy for customer health. The amount of flexibility the tool contains is awesome - their team has programmed everything we've asked for in order for us to get a better look at our customers.,Something that's supposed to be coming soon, but ChurnZero currently lacks a calendar integration, which is tough for us since we like to know when our customers have future meetings scheduled. The lack of email/message templates feels like the biggest miss for me. Having standard language - either for an individual or for an entire team - could be a huge time saver.,9,We've only had ChurnZero for a little while, but we're already really enjoying the straight-forward approach in locating and understanding customer data in a way that we didn't have before. We're able to get insights that simply didn't exist. The addition of NPS is awesome. We've never had an option to survey our customers, and starting to see that information roll in is really exciting.,Amity and Natero,Help Scout,1 to 5 peopleA great product for small to medium sized Customer Success TeamsWe currently use ChurnZero for the Customer Success team. However, my marketing team has access and sees a lot of value that could be gained once they start to leveraging it appropriately. We are somewhat early in the life cycle. My team has gained a lot of value in segmenting our accounts, creating alerts and pulling usage data. We plan on developing plays and automated tasks in the future.,Account Segments - we are now able to create extremely specific account segments. This allows us to approach each segment in a unique and tailored approach. Alerts - I now know when my accounts open up a ticket with my support team. I can get ahead of it or follow along if needed. Before I wouldn't have any visibility unless I was specifically made aware Usage stats - we are now able to get a much better view in the usage stats of our various features and functions. We can leverage these stats into our segments so that we are managing the correct accounts with the appropriate messaging.,There is a learning curve but that could be said with most all software. Once it became part of our daily process we started getting the hang of it pretty quick! The initial implementation seemed to take a long time. Of course there are always going to be some road blocks when bringing in a new system that isn't set to communicate with your own systems right out of the box. We are still working through some data issues. However, our rep is very helpful and extremely responsive.,9,The main positive I have seen is getting a holistic view of who our customers are and what they are doing with our application in place. Before, we had this information but it was not easily accessible and hard to interpret.,Gainsight and Totango,Slack, Zendesk, Salesforce.com,1 to 5 peopleAmazing Tool for Managing Customer Data in Real TimeSpark Hire is using ChurnZero in our Account Management department. We are specifically using this to manage a huge amount of data from our customers. This includes basic account info: contacts, plan, term, renewals, upsells, etc.... But we also use this software to manage our customer's usage data of our software platform. Each account has multiple users and unique use cases, so we are able to manage, organize, and segment this data in real time to help us gain more impactful insights on our customers. This allows us to pass along success metrics to new business, be proactive with struggling accounts, identify upsell opportunities, and ensure that our customers stay with us long-term. We also have different plays in place that we use to manage contact with our customers based off of their tenure with us.,Ease of Use - Despite the wide variety of tools, dashboards, views, etc..., the platform is incredibly easy to navigate and the display of data is not only aesthetically pleasing, but very easy to read through Customization - The different segments we are able to create allows standard users like myself to customize different views by the type of customer, feature usage, plan type, etc... It makes it so easy to segment my customers without having to run complex reports and manipulate the data myself. SalesForce Integration - most of our customer data is stored in SalesForce. Thanks to the integration, we didn't have to manually upload this data into ChurnZero. That would have been a nightmare. Alerts - We have standard team alerts and then have the ability to customize alerts with custom triggers. Not only do these alerts appear in the ChurnZero dashboard, but I can also have them emailed to me, and sent a private message thread on Slack's messaging service. Churn Score - Being able to create a custom Churn Score to measure the risk of customers churning has added tremendous value. We are able to have it synced up to the way our customers are using the platform, so we get a real-time and accurate score.,Email limitations - There isn't an ability to attach invoices and cc other users on the account. This would be helpful when sending renewal invoices as we typically send them to the main point of contact and a billing contact Customer contact layout can be more smooth. Any emails, tasks, or calls are clearly laid out in the "Tasks" tab on the customer's account. However we have a lot of emails that are sent through ChurnZero, these emails do not appear in the tasks tab. They appear in a separate tab titled "messages". When a manager or colleague is looking through our contact with a customer trying to help us out, it can be really hard to organize outreach when email messages appear in 2 different tabs.,9,More customer engagement points - Because each account manager manages a few hundred accounts with multiple contacts at each organization (some have as many as 50 contacts per account) it can be impossible to get regular touch points with these contacts and can lead to disengagement. We can automate a lot of this and send these contacts helpful contact with previously set up templates and plays Easier to track KPI's - Because everything is real time, we are easily able to see how much revenue we are managing at a time. What % is safe and % that is at risk of churn. Less churn from customers - Since we are easily able to see and segment struggling customers, it's easier to spend more time with struggling and disengaged customers. Plus we can see which features aren't being leveraged and we can spend more time pushing relevant content to customers/,1 to 5 peopleKnow your customers and reduce churn!We use ChurnZero to get a granular view of what features our customers are using (or not using) so that we can make meaningful proactive outreaches to them. ChurnZero is being used across multiple teams: Success/Support/Marketing/Product. It gives us instant insights that we otherwise did not have access to.,The search function is very fast There is a lot of customization Incredible support team,The implementation phase can take a while but this was mostly due to the dev work required on our end.,10,We have been able to identify at risk customers much sooner.,UserIQ and Gainsight,Zoom, Asana, Namely,1 to 5 peopleIncredibly easy to implementAs the manager of the Customer Experience org I look to ChurnZero to help me see a holistic view of the health of my accounts. I slice this information by company size, renewal date, contract value, etc. Our Customer Success Managers use ChurnZero to help them prioritize their proactive account outreach and quickly spot any spikes (up or down) in usage. Our Customer Marketing team uses ChurnZero for communications (both automated and manual). And finally, our onboarding people use ChurnZero to track the "Journey" through onboarding for all of our customers and measure whether we're falling behind anywhere.,The ChurnScore is very valuable and I like that it's easy to configure. We've made a few tweaks to it and it's become quite accurate at predicting potential churn. Onboarding was smooth and easy and quite quick. We were using it within about 3 weeks. Our customer success manager at ChurnZero has been very proactive with us in helping us use the product in deeper ways. I really like the way Segments work - they're like sophisticated filters that help me home in on very specific groups of customers.,The reporting could be more customizable and flexible. The current method of selecting columns to display in a report is a bit clunky and I can't always combine two angles to the data in the way that I want to. I wish I didn't have to log in every time - I think it would be nice for the product to remember me, even if it's just for a 24 hour period.,10,At first I feel like we only used ChurnZero as a reporting tool and we didn't take enough action on the data we were seeing. However, we've gotten stronger at relying on the information (the alerts, the score, the trends in usage) to take pre-emptive actions. It has helped us pay more attention to (and take action on) the "quiet" accounts - those accounts that don't clamor for our attention and we get lulled into thinking everything is okay. Often it's easy in the land of customer success to focus on the red or green accounts and forget about those yellow accounts in the middle - this helps us stay focused on moving those yellow accounts which is essential to our growth.,6 to 10 peopleHow meta!? I'm having a great onboarding experience in the SaaS tool that is supposed to help me improve onboarding in my own SaaS tool.We're the customer success team within a 17+ year old SAAS company — we've never had a dedicated success platform before, and have always used ad-hoc methods of trying to strategize for/retain our customers... We've mis-used our existing sales CRM tools in the past, and that got us only so far. Now that we've got ChurnZero, we're using it to more acutely manage the onboarding of new customers, and we're using the business intelligence, gathered from ChurnZero, to make decisions about how we'll proceed with certain new retention strategies. It's directly addressing an issue we've faced for years: having to build our own reporting and having to try to use that reporting info to help us direct our attention towards customers that are struggling to adopt our platform.,Connecting data between HubSpot (our CRM) and our own SAAS tool's back-end, so that we have vital stats, all in a single place, and can build views that help us cross-section our customer population for more strategic insights. The fact that it can allow us to build "health scoring" for our customer populations based on fairly specific & tailored criteria — that's been one of the most exciting benefits The ability to push data back out to other systems & live-export to Google Sheets has been really handy.,As you create your own "plays" (workflows) and NPS Campaigns, you're likely to take a misstep... but the system won't allow you to clean up some of those errant "Plays" and NPS campaign views... so the ensuing clutter can be a little annoying. This is a bit of a nit-pick, but certain primary data points cannot be used when factoring customer health-scores... Maybe, over time, this won't feel like a big issue, but as a new user — I had some plans to measure things a certain way, and I've found that I can't do it exactly as I'd ensivioned Lack of calendar/scheduling integration is a bit of an annoyance — I've heard that they'll likely have this in the future... but it's something that's so valuable to us that I'm struggling without it.,9,It's pretty soon after we implemented, but I'm already seeing meaningful impact on my ability to quickly judge how to spend my time on/with certain customers. Knowing, in the moment, when it will be the right time to re-engage with a customer... that's going to be a game changer for us. Being able to draw some metrics around our customer success team is going to make it easier to build a case for team expansion,Natero and Amity,HubSpot, Bugzilla, Mailchimp,1 to 5 peopleExcellent Tool and Brilliant ServiceUsed by our Success team, Churn Zero allows us to identify growth and churn risks with the use of real-time data. It allows us to understand how individual users are engaging with the product and gain insights into the whole user base, not just the contacts we have the best relationships with. We were working blind before, talking to those who were shouting loudest and not always knowing about those who were quietly struggling.,Customer Service. Pulls together insights from different places into one. Account health scores.,Inability to CC multiple individuals on one email. For journeys and plays, you need to have created the segments first, it would be a little easier if you could just add the criteria to the play itself rather than having separate segments.,10,Allowing us to talk to who we need to when we need to. An easier way to manage NPS.,HubSpot, Zendesk, Glasscubes, Loom, Zoom,1 to 5 peopleChurnZero Helps You Manage Your Churn Proactively!ChurnZero is being utilized by our entire Customer Success organization. We use ChurnZero as a dashboard that pulls in data from our own software platform, as well as disparate systems to give us a single point of management for our books of business. Having the data come from these other systems is integral to our management of churn. Data lives in different systems, being able to centralize this in a way that is meaningful for our business is imperative in our efforts to win renewals and address potential issues before they turn into churn risk.,Dashboard for management of book of business Customer Success Manager provided - Chase Tinkham was amazing to our onboarding success! Ability to create segments to analyze data across the organization or for smaller subsegments Ability to create specific tasks related to a customer journey, to help ensure we don't miss anything while guiding our customers through journeys Knowing which of my customers is currently logged into my software platform in real time,After Journey is created, would be good to mark something as Not Applicable, rather than marking it as completed,9,ChurnZero helps me get ahead of my renewals before they are due ChurnZero is going to help me get ahead of problems which may impact the renewal ChurnZero will reduce the time it takes each member of the CSM team from digging into disparate data sources for information,Gainsight and Totango,6 to 10 peopleLove ChurnZero!We currently use ChurnZero for our Account Management and Customer Success teams. It helps us better understand how our customers are using the platform, who is using it frequently, who is bound to cancel, and who is adding users. It also enables us to set up "plays" which are a cadence of how to follow up with clients better.,Helps with tracking customer usage of our platform Helps us set up email/call cadences for different customer plays such as renewals Does a great job of showing me who is really actively using the platform Love the map of which customers are signing in and what their location is,It is a little hard to set up plays at first Sorta confusing to bring accounts over from Salesforce,10,Has a great ROI, really helps me get ahead of account renewals so I can work with the ones who are not as active. Also super positive because with a very quick glance I can get a gist for how many accounts are very active and how many aren't. Another positive, helps management get a great sense of who is doing well at their job vs. not by showing how many accounts they engage with.,,Join.me, SalesLoft, RingCentral,6 to 10 peopleHelping to organize a quickly growing companyWe're using ChurnZero to track our customers journey from On-boarding to Advocacy. Currently this is only being used by our Customer Success team but it fills the void of not being able to track a customer along their lifespan, including any/all activities within our platform that they are doing, last time they logged in, how many surveys have been sent, and a slew of other metrics. We use a lot of "Journeys" that help us keep track of our clients and gives us action items depending on what is going on with that particular user. That's quite helpful.,Help from their CS team and Dev team Loads of customization based on the data you have and want to use/track Pretty responsive to emails,Not being able to email a group of customers that are part of the same company. Each person gets an individual email instead of grouping everyone together on a single email.,9,Better tracking for internal KPI's Organization for a quickly growing company Sometimes it adds to the noise, but that's because we haven't made journeys specific enough and things can get messy,,Intercom, Slack, Calendly,6 to 10 peopleChurnZero allows you to be proactive with customers instead of being reactiveChurnZero (CZ) is being used by the customer success team to manage where our customers are at in onboarding, adoption and advocacy of their success journey. We have a variety of journeys built out to be able to best track out customers. CZ allows us to not only know where people are at but to also be proactive about reaching out when we see drops in usage or other indicators to predict churn. This allows us to be more proactive with our customers. When we got ChurnZero, I felt like a light had just turned on where as before I was trying to find my way around in a dark room. Allows much more insight into our customers.,Journeys and managing where people are at - nice to be able to see where people are at with their usage of our platform Integrating with Salesforce and our own platform - allows us to spread information between teams and colleagues Predicting churn - creating our customized churn score to be able to predict happy / unhappy customers.,Cannot CC people on emails sent from CZ if they are not users in CZ. This is frustrating as we often have several contacts associated with each account that we would want to CC on emails sent from CZ. This makes it so that we don't really use the email feature in CZ. But, our CSM (who is awesome- Chase) told us that functionality is on the roadmap Cannot accurately report on plays - reporting on journeys is great but reporting on plays is difficult A few other technical glitches.,9,We are seeing less churn overall which is clearly a positive impact More accountability for CSMs which is positive More granulated ways to track customers and report on them,Gainsight,6 to 10 peopleChurnZero is a great tool with great insightsWe use ChurnZero on our customer experience team to help us nurture our customers, automate communications, and track health and churn scores. It has been immensely helpful to our processes and has made communicating with our customers so much easier. It also gives a great holistic view of the health of our accounts.,Automating Process: makes communicating w customers easier, can easily build our processes for regular communication ChurnScore/Health of Customers: gives a great snapshot of the health of our customers, easy to understand Communication: helps with communication within our dept and with our customers,Would love to see better custom integrations and data flow to other platforms,9,Has really effected how we view and understand the health of our customers, and shapes strategy and process around renewal and upsell opportunities,ilos, Salesforce.com, Zoom,6 to 10 peopleChurnZero - Worth The InvestmentWhen we initially implemented ChurnZero, the intent was to use it as a tool to help only our customer support department identify the factors leading to customer churn. Soon after implementation, however, we realized the immense value we gained by being able to monitor and react, in real-time, to the activities our customers were or were not performing within our system, which led to every department within our company utilizing its benefits. The primary solution ChurnZero provides is the reduction of customer churn and improved client loyalty. Its ease of use allows for both manual and automatic responses to individual clients or client segments based on KPIs that you set. Their integration between our user cloud-based system and our CRM NetSuite went flawlessly and enabled us to open up an entire new set of eyes directly into the minds of our clients. Instead of best guesses, we now are aware exactly what our customers do, from the time they subscribe to our services and throughout their customer journey. The end result for us: a customer churn reduction of 30%, meaning we recouped our initial investment 20X over in the 1st year.,Ability to segment customer base - you can segment your clients based on whatever criteria you desire: geographic location, tenure, contract value, sales rep, etc. You can then target a series of email campaign "plays" which automatically go out to them based on a schedule determined appropriate. Real-time alerts - these are extremely useful to notify yourself, sales reps, etc. instantly when a client signs up, cancels, replies to an NPS survey, etc. Net Promoter Score (NPS) - the system allows an easy way to develop and send NPS surveys and easily accumulates the results, with comments, on a well laid out dashboard. Powerful reports and analytics - very user-friendly graphs, charts, etc. keep you up-to-date with critical areas of client concern, allowing plenty of time to be proactive instead of reacting to a problem after the fact.,Ability for system to perform calculations within a created report or segment Enhanced editor for emails,10,Positive impact - 20x return on investment in dollars Better client communication Enhanced customer loyalty,NetSuite CRM+, Intercom,1 to 5 peopleChurnZero - changed the game for our CS team!ChurnZero is currently being utilized by our Client Services department. We're leveraging this software to more efficiently digest and predict client health. Previously (before CZ) we were handling all client data manually and the ability to holistically understand the full scope of our book of business was very difficult and not accurate.,Being able to set very specific criteria for what constitutes a healthy, or unhealthy client, and then place those accounts in their own segments has been really helpful. Based on what segment an account may be in lets our team feel empowered to reach out to clients and either reward good behavior or coach them on areas they need improvements on. Having a holistic view of our book of business to see which accounts have had low engagement from our team and which are at risk for churn makes the efforts of our team much more pointed and impactful. Playbooks: This has been huge so we can trigger automated messaging, both via email as well as in-app, to certain account segments. This helps make sure nothing is falling through the cracks w/o creating more manual work for our team.,In-app announcements don't have the capability to be dynamic based on user input Command Center: Would be beneficial if this could be customized per user/per company,9,Being able to engage with unresponsive or otherwise disengaged clients prior to renewal, or prior to becoming a huge churn risk, has been monumental for our team.,Freshdesk, Salesforce Lightning,6 to 10 peopleGreat business tool to considerChurnZero is currently being used by the Client Services team at ConsumerAffairs. We utilize this platform to help us address any customer health issues that we might have not noticed if it wasn't because of the platform and come up with action plans to help overcome these issues.,Predict client issues ahead of time. Provides a very helpful dashboard that gives a good overview of tasks that due, past due, as well as all accounts owned with total revenue from those accounts.,There are a few tech/displays specs that could be improved on their main dashboard. These are very minimal and is nothing that affects the work that I have to get done. It would be really helpful to have the ability to have contracts attached to the brand's profile and not have to go into Salesforce to do that.,9,ChurnZero, like the name states, has allowed our team to prevent many accounts for churning because of proactive outreach and being able to create a game plan ahead of time.,6 to 10 people,Creating tasks Logging activities Making changes to the account details,Creating plays and journeys Creating segments,9ChurnZero Support is Efficient and Effective!Currently, ChurnZero is being used by our customer experience department as a tool to help manage our customers. It is also being used for customer communications via email.,Lots of flexibility with how you can segment and create plays to automate processes Dashboard feature useful providing a personalized view of what each CSM needs to accomplish Integrates well with Salesforce, making it very dynamic of what information we want to pull and communicate back to our CRM.,I would like Journeys and the Playbook features to work more hand in hand Being able to customize HTML and emails templates in general without speaking to someone from ChurnZero Being able to queue emails without requiring a recipient attached (or being able to edit recipient!),10,ChurnZero has been able to help segment and identify any areas of concerns when it comes to a customer account early and efficiently. Saving time. It is tough not being able to utilize Journeys and Playbook together to help automate processes, but I hear this is on the horizon! Using the tool at a basic level is easy, however, to drive deeper this is tough without help from support. For example, segmenting can be tricky before speaking with a support team member. ("Or" statements!).,Marketo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator,11 to 25 people,10ChurnZero gives you great insight into your client's health & performance.ChurnZero allows myself and my team to see all our client data in one place. We are able to see things they are doing well, things they could improve, and provide assistance so we have a successful partnership. ChurnZero allows us to customize information and prioritize whats more most important when discussing our clients accounts.,ChurnZero provides me information I didn't even know I needed for my clients. ChurnZero allows me to set up plays to automatically be sent, so I'm able to focus on other things. ChurnZero allows me to customize my views, by creating segments.,ChurnZero has SO much, that sometimes it can feel overwhelming. I think it would be great to customize our dashboard of the things we want to see everyday when we login.,9,It has been a positive change for us to include ChurnZero in our day to day. We have a more streamlined process of seeing into our clients journeys and being able to make them even more successful.,6 to 10 peopleLove ChurnZero!ChurnZero is used by my Team of Advisors to manage our client book. This allows us to stay on top of our customers, and ensure we are being great Customer Success Managers (CSMs). ChurnZero allows me to prioritize my time, so I know which clients need attention/my outreach. ChurnZero saves me valuable time, and help prevents turnover on my client book. The product allows me to send important updates to my clients.,Segment my customer book to send tailored messages. Creates valuable "ChurnScores" so I can see which of my customers are at risk. View individual account usage. The fact that it syncs with our company Salesforce account is a big perk.,I do not utilize the "map" on the main dashboard much. Perhaps this would be beneficial for a different type of User. A Customized Dashboard would be awesome! I would like to see expanded reporting on the Plays.,10,Reduces churn and helps with better time management.,Salesforce Lightning, Microsoft 365 Business, Microsoft Office 365ChurnZero - Top CRM SoftwareToday, companies are looking for a CRM that is meeting all of their needs, not just part of them and then needing to supplement the software with maybe a detailed spreadsheet or [something] that is not very user-friendly, even if it technically does the job. When I was hired at Briostack, they were using Salesforce. Which has many great things about it. In my experience, it was better than AS/400 for example. Sales and Client Services are the main departments using the CRM. At least with me personally, I found it difficult to track project completion and had a spreadsheet to supplement what I personally was not getting out of Salesforce. I know that there were other areas that motivated the company to look for an alternative, and at the time decisions were being made to go with ChurnZero (CZ), I was very skeptical it would be better than Salesforce combined with my spreadsheet. I was surprised that instead, CZ significantly exceeded my expectations. Not only just with easier project tracking and what my spreadsheet provided to supplement but so much more was introduced that proved to be a more comprehensive solution!,Task Default Setup & Tracking Log Activities Journeys used to section like customer groups Customer Tagging Attachments Sales Product Details NPS Customer Rating and Tracking,It is difficult to find anything I dislike.,10,I am very happy with this NEW and cutting-edge CRM software! CZ is much more advanced than other CRM options. I don't have to have any spreadsheets to supplement a CRM. I highly recommend CZ to ANY company! It will make a big difference in your business and bottom line. Most importantly, your customers will sense you are organized and create a exceptional support experience! The integration with other systems, such as Copper and Zoho, make CZ the most efficient option! When it comes to finding information quickly, being able to track project progress, and just overall saves time so that operations can focus on the customer, because the team is able to much more better, that results in significant savings that ultimately help the bottom line. One of the integrations is with our actual Brio software with Briostack! CZ actually provides information on customers utilization in our own software so that we understand what they are using and what they are not using. This can help in creating an email compaign to maybe market other areas that are under utilized. Or, when speaking with them, to be in the know to a large degree before we even start talking with them related to where they are with leveraging our own company software. I have never seen a CRM do that much for a company!,Salesforce App Cloud,ChurnZero, Zoho CRM, Copper (formerly ProsperWorks),6 to 10 peopleProductive churn insights early in the journeyWe just recently started using ChurnZero (about 2 months ago) and while we still need more time with the product, we are already getting some good insights. ChurnZero has allowed us to better focus on customer behavior and features adoption as well as helping us to better aim our messaging and campaigns to prevent churn. ChurnZero support during the implementation phase, and after, has been superb. The answers provided were very professional (not canned responses). While it’s still early in the process, we are already utilizing many aspects of the product like churn score and risks, segmentation and automated alerts and playbooks.,Mapping of events and features adoption to learn about product engagement. Good segmentation system that allows the granularity of addressing the relevant end customers with the relevant messages. Rather simple integration and implementation process.,Better insights / prediction engine that can detect anomalies. Integration with external BI tools. More in-app messaging options.,10,While it's still early, from the insights we got already we are certain that we will manage to lower our churn.,Strikedeck,Zendesk, Zapier, Salesforce App Cloud,11 to 25 peopleFight Churn!We currently use ChurnZero only with the Customer Success team. We get information fed from our back end system which we then use to relay back to other departments in our company. We are trying to tackle the never ending problem of being reactive instead of proactive. We want to make sure we know about things before they happen and become predictive of certain patterns, and ChurnZero is helping us do this.,Ease of use Detail of information you can collect and collaborate on Responsiveness and attention from the ChurnZero team,Getting used to the system can be a bit tricky Set up is detailed and requires technical individuals to implement Support is only through email - chat support would be great,9,Saves us time on day to day task and research Real time alerts to better respond to customer issues,Amity, Gainsight and ClientSuccess,Calendly, Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Microsoft 365 Business,1 to 5 people
ChurnZero
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

ChurnZero Reviews

ChurnZero

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 62 vetted ChurnZero reviews and ratings

• Allow for integration across multiple platforms that provide data about your accounts.
  • Plays and journeys allow our team to do outreach to multiple customers all without leaving my command center.
  • Alerts me when a customer has submitted a support ticket even if I am not logged into ChurnZero.
  • More understanding in the difference between plays and journeys to truly utilize to their full potential.
  • allow for font tools in the notes.
I have found ChurnZero to be more user-friendly and adaptable than Gainsight, a huge plus! Based on feedback from my Director, the integration of third-party platforms has not been as difficult or a headache compared to Gainsight. Additionally, the pop-ups from my tasks or things I need to review I find to be great in that I do not need to leave the dashboard.
  • Intuitive UI.
  • Highly customizable.
  • Understands the client success role well.
  • Doesn't work well with multiple billing currencies.
It's great if you have some flexibility in your CS process, or are open to adopting some new best practices. Also, it's most powerful if you're able to integrate it with your other tools or your own software platform (if you have one). If you bill in multiple currencies, be prepared to adopt some workarounds.
  • Automated email and segmentation allow us to streamline our processes
  • Churn scores are a great way to quickly see if our customers are at risk.
  • I really like the live export feature that has been introduced. Exporting the segmented data to Google Sheets and using Google Data Studio allows another level of reporting and dashboard creation.
  • Actual reporting within the application is quite limited. Relies on exporting data if you want to manipulate it in any way.
  • The data and dashboards they have are nice, however, it would be nice to have a reporting tool within the application similar to Salesforce where you can create your own reports.
Allows our users to manipulate Salesforce data in a way that is not easy to do in Salesforce. Native reporting and charts and graphs could be better.
  • The interface is user-friendly.
  • Provides clear and effective insight into how clients are using our software.
  • The training we were provided from the ChurnZero staff was incredibly insightful.
  • I don't have any weaknesses at this point.
If you are looking for detailed information on how your clients are using your software, this tool is the perfect fit. As someone who has never worked with a software like ChurnZero before, after one call with Abby, we felt like we had been using it for years. It is easy to use and incredibly valuable at providing details on how and how often clients are using our software. It also allows us to get directly in front of the user by easily adding pop-ups in our software.
Trevor Machinia profile photo
  • It's fairly easy for developers to bring the JavaScript code in to a SaaS tool and ChurnZero does a really great job at pulling all of that data in to a single place and allowing to view trends and report on that data.
  • The concept of "Churn Score" is a really neat way to pull a bunch of pieces of data in to a single account record and to understand whether or not an account is healthy. This helps to avoid having to use just certain pieces of data as a proxy for customer health.
  • The amount of flexibility the tool contains is awesome - their team has programmed everything we've asked for in order for us to get a better look at our customers.
  • Something that's supposed to be coming soon, but ChurnZero currently lacks a calendar integration, which is tough for us since we like to know when our customers have future meetings scheduled.
  • The lack of email/message templates feels like the biggest miss for me. Having standard language - either for an individual or for an entire team - could be a huge time saver.
Really, ChurnZero was clearly specifically designed for the role of Customer Success Managers. If you need to understand how your SaaS Customers are doing, monitor customer health, and bring customers through specific journeys (like an onboarding process), ChurnZero is the way to go. If you don't support a SaaS tool and can't push usage data in to ChurnZero, it'll lose a lot of its value.
Read Trevor Machinia's full review
Hardin Lovett profile photo

• Account Segments - we are now able to create extremely specific account segments. This allows us to approach each segment in a unique and tailored approach.
  • Alerts - I now know when my accounts open up a ticket with my support team. I can get ahead of it or follow along if needed. Before I wouldn't have any visibility unless I was specifically made aware
  • Usage stats - we are now able to get a much better view in the usage stats of our various features and functions. We can leverage these stats into our segments so that we are managing the correct accounts with the appropriate messaging.
  • There is a learning curve but that could be said with most all software. Once it became part of our daily process we started getting the hang of it pretty quick!
  • The initial implementation seemed to take a long time. Of course there are always going to be some road blocks when bringing in a new system that isn't set to communicate with your own systems right out of the box.
  • We are still working through some data issues. However, our rep is very helpful and extremely responsive.
I believe it is a great tool for small to medium size Customer Success teams whose client base is also in the SMB sector. It seems more than powerful enough to solve our unique business problems. However it is not a huge enterprise level piece of software. I think it is a perfect fit for our team but there are still some things we need to work out.
Read Hardin Lovett's full review
Austen Duzey profile photo
  • Ease of Use - Despite the wide variety of tools, dashboards, views, etc..., the platform is incredibly easy to navigate and the display of data is not only aesthetically pleasing, but very easy to read through
  • Customization - The different segments we are able to create allows standard users like myself to customize different views by the type of customer, feature usage, plan type, etc... It makes it so easy to segment my customers without having to run complex reports and manipulate the data myself.
  • SalesForce Integration - most of our customer data is stored in SalesForce. Thanks to the integration, we didn't have to manually upload this data into ChurnZero. That would have been a nightmare.
  • Alerts - We have standard team alerts and then have the ability to customize alerts with custom triggers. Not only do these alerts appear in the ChurnZero dashboard, but I can also have them emailed to me, and sent a private message thread on Slack's messaging service.
  • Churn Score - Being able to create a custom Churn Score to measure the risk of customers churning has added tremendous value. We are able to have it synced up to the way our customers are using the platform, so we get a real-time and accurate score.
  • Email limitations - There isn't an ability to attach invoices and cc other users on the account. This would be helpful when sending renewal invoices as we typically send them to the main point of contact and a billing contact
  • Customer contact layout can be more smooth. Any emails, tasks, or calls are clearly laid out in the "Tasks" tab on the customer's account. However we have a lot of emails that are sent through ChurnZero, these emails do not appear in the tasks tab. They appear in a separate tab titled "messages". When a manager or colleague is looking through our contact with a customer trying to help us out, it can be really hard to organize outreach when email messages appear in 2 different tabs.
Very helpful for software organizations where you need to measure specific usage points from your customers in real time. Helpful when you use a CRM like Salesforce where you want the data automatically imported and easily manipulated. It's great when you need to be able to segment your customers my different points. Helpful when you need to easily organize your customer accounts by: plan, plan length, tenure, etc...
Read Austen Duzey's full review
Matthew Sellers profile photo

• The search function is very fast
  • There is a lot of customization
  • Incredible support team
  • The implementation phase can take a while but this was mostly due to the dev work required on our end.
Any software company looking to understand their users and reduce churn should take a look at ChurnZero.
Read Matthew Sellers's full review
Heather Foeh profile photo
  • The ChurnScore is very valuable and I like that it's easy to configure. We've made a few tweaks to it and it's become quite accurate at predicting potential churn.
  • Onboarding was smooth and easy and quite quick. We were using it within about 3 weeks.
  • Our customer success manager at ChurnZero has been very proactive with us in helping us use the product in deeper ways.
  • I really like the way Segments work - they're like sophisticated filters that help me home in on very specific groups of customers.
  • The reporting could be more customizable and flexible. The current method of selecting columns to display in a report is a bit clunky and I can't always combine two angles to the data in the way that I want to.
  • I wish I didn't have to log in every time - I think it would be nice for the product to remember me, even if it's just for a 24 hour period.
When I first bought ChurnZero I thought that maybe it was only well-suited to companies that have a small-ish number of customers (say, under 300) but now that I've been using it for a year I don't agree with that assessment. I think it can handle scale well and I don't see us outgrowing it. If you only have one or two CSMs then it's probably not needed, but once you start trying to manage a team of CSMs and measure the health of their accounts, this tool becomes essential.
Read Heather Foeh's full review
Alex Dingley profile photo

• Connecting data between HubSpot (our CRM) and our own SAAS tool's back-end, so that we have vital stats, all in a single place, and can build views that help us cross-section our customer population for more strategic insights.
  • The fact that it can allow us to build "health scoring" for our customer populations based on fairly specific & tailored criteria — that's been one of the most exciting benefits
  • The ability to push data back out to other systems & live-export to Google Sheets has been really handy.
  • As you create your own "plays" (workflows) and NPS Campaigns, you're likely to take a misstep... but the system won't allow you to clean up some of those errant "Plays" and NPS campaign views... so the ensuing clutter can be a little annoying.
  • This is a bit of a nit-pick, but certain primary data points cannot be used when factoring customer health-scores... Maybe, over time, this won't feel like a big issue, but as a new user — I had some plans to measure things a certain way, and I've found that I can't do it exactly as I'd ensivioned
  • Lack of calendar/scheduling integration is a bit of an annoyance — I've heard that they'll likely have this in the future... but it's something that's so valuable to us that I'm struggling without it.
For a software implementation team — working with customers who will onboard your software: I think it's absolutely perfect for that situation. But if you're not a SaaS tool... or if your SaaS tool doesn't have meaningful actions that can be tracked as 'usage metrics', then I suppose it's not as ideal for you.
Read Alex Dingley's full review
Louise Cunningham profile photo
  • Customer Service.
  • Pulls together insights from different places into one.
  • Account health scores.
  • Inability to CC multiple individuals on one email.
  • For journeys and plays, you need to have created the segments first, it would be a little easier if you could just add the criteria to the play itself rather than having separate segments.
If you want to bring data from a CRM, SAAS product and helpdesk together to get an overall view of what your clients are doing, it's a great tool!
Read Louise Cunningham's full review
Lisa Hern profile photo
  • Dashboard for management of book of business
  • Customer Success Manager provided - Chase Tinkham was amazing to our onboarding success!
  • Ability to create segments to analyze data across the organization or for smaller subsegments
  • Ability to create specific tasks related to a customer journey, to help ensure we don't miss anything while guiding our customers through journeys
  • Knowing which of my customers is currently logged into my software platform in real time
  • After Journey is created, would be good to mark something as Not Applicable, rather than marking it as completed
I think ChurnZero is superior to other customer success platforms in that it has all the key features (segments, journeys, plays) but is not as cumbersome to use. The system is fairly intuitive and you can navigate it simply, as opposed to some of the other systems I have seen in the customer success world. The ability to pull data from our own platform, as well as our CRM and other systems helps provide a consolidated view, a real dashboard for management of accounts. The churn score is important and the variables that make that score up really make it helpful in knowing which of my accounts needs the most attention. This system can really help a team take a more proactive approach to account management than having to navigate from one data source to another to try to piece together an accurate picture of potential churn.
Read Lisa Hern's full review
Jordan Kruger profile photo
January 08, 2019

Love ChurnZero!

• Helps with tracking customer usage of our platform
  • Helps us set up email/call cadences for different customer plays such as renewals
  • Does a great job of showing me who is really actively using the platform
  • Love the map of which customers are signing in and what their location is
  • It is a little hard to set up plays at first
  • Sorta confusing to bring accounts over from Salesforce
It is very appropriate for sales and customer success to track customer usage and how we can better reach out to them. It is pretty much good to be used in any type of scenario when you are interacting with clients, not so much for internal teams such as finance/product/design, etc.
Read Jordan Kruger's full review
Andrew Shanks profile photo

• Help from their CS team and Dev team
  • Loads of customization based on the data you have and want to use/track
  • Pretty responsive to emails
  • Not being able to email a group of customers that are part of the same company. Each person gets an individual email instead of grouping everyone together on a single email.
ChurnZero is great because before we started using them we had a horrid excel spreadsheet that was impossible to keep up with. Since using ChurnZero we've had a much better pulse on what's going on with our clients so we can spot trouble before it arises. Far better than the "surprise cancel" we used to get and we'd be blindsided by it.
Read Andrew Shanks's full review
Jewell Kieley profile photo
  • Journeys and managing where people are at - nice to be able to see where people are at with their usage of our platform
  • Integrating with Salesforce and our own platform - allows us to spread information between teams and colleagues
  • Predicting churn - creating our customized churn score to be able to predict happy / unhappy customers.
  • Cannot CC people on emails sent from CZ if they are not users in CZ. This is frustrating as we often have several contacts associated with each account that we would want to CC on emails sent from CZ. This makes it so that we don't really use the email feature in CZ. But, our CSM (who is awesome- Chase) told us that functionality is on the roadmap
  • Cannot accurately report on plays - reporting on journeys is great but reporting on plays is difficult
  • A few other technical glitches.
ChurnZero is well suited for managing customers' journeys to predict where they are and predict churn. It is less suited for using it as a messaging platform.
Read Jewell Kieley's full review
Lauren Mitchell profile photo
  • Automating Process: makes communicating w customers easier, can easily build our processes for regular communication
  • ChurnScore/Health of Customers: gives a great snapshot of the health of our customers, easy to understand
  • Communication: helps with communication within our dept and with our customers
  • Would love to see better custom integrations and data flow to other platforms
ChurnZero works really well for us because we are a small to mid size team, so not sure about the scaling possibilities
Read Lauren Mitchell's full review
Pete Pietro profile photo

• Ability to segment customer base - you can segment your clients based on whatever criteria you desire: geographic location, tenure, contract value, sales rep, etc. You can then target a series of email campaign "plays" which automatically go out to them based on a schedule determined appropriate.
  • Real-time alerts - these are extremely useful to notify yourself, sales reps, etc. instantly when a client signs up, cancels, replies to an NPS survey, etc.
  • Net Promoter Score (NPS) - the system allows an easy way to develop and send NPS surveys and easily accumulates the results, with comments, on a well laid out dashboard.
  • Powerful reports and analytics - very user-friendly graphs, charts, etc. keep you up-to-date with critical areas of client concern, allowing plenty of time to be proactive instead of reacting to a problem after the fact.
  • Ability for system to perform calculations within a created report or segment
  • Enhanced editor for emails
Well suited for subscription-based products or offerings where a client uses a cloud-based platform as part of their service. Less appropriate for brick and mortar applications.
Read Pete Pietro's full review
Lauren Grant profile photo
  • Being able to set very specific criteria for what constitutes a healthy, or unhealthy client, and then place those accounts in their own segments has been really helpful. Based on what segment an account may be in lets our team feel empowered to reach out to clients and either reward good behavior or coach them on areas they need improvements on.
  • Having a holistic view of our book of business to see which accounts have had low engagement from our team and which are at risk for churn makes the efforts of our team much more pointed and impactful.
  • Playbooks: This has been huge so we can trigger automated messaging, both via email as well as in-app, to certain account segments. This helps make sure nothing is falling through the cracks w/o creating more manual work for our team.
  • In-app announcements don't have the capability to be dynamic based on user input
  • Command Center: Would be beneficial if this could be customized per user/per company
ChurnZero is great for any subscription-based models or those with a large book of business. Working at a SaaS company, it's imperative to understand product adoption/engagement on a daily basis and ChurnZero has helped tremendously with that.
Read Lauren Grant's full review
Pamela Castillo profile photo
  • Predict client issues ahead of time.
  • Provides a very helpful dashboard that gives a good overview of tasks that due, past due, as well as all accounts owned with total revenue from those accounts.
  • There are a few tech/displays specs that could be improved on their main dashboard. These are very minimal and is nothing that affects the work that I have to get done.
  • It would be really helpful to have the ability to have contracts attached to the brand's profile and not have to go into Salesforce to do that.
Overall, ChurnZero is a great tool to help a team become more proactive rather than reactive when it comes to client issues. Not only does it help you prevent issues, but its also a great way to track the good behavior from your clients and it gives you the opportunity to reach out to them and celebrate this behavior.
Read Pamela Castillo's full review
Preston Lam profile photo
  • Lots of flexibility with how you can segment and create plays to automate processes
  • Dashboard feature useful providing a personalized view of what each CSM needs to accomplish
  • Integrates well with Salesforce, making it very dynamic of what information we want to pull and communicate back to our CRM.
  • I would like Journeys and the Playbook features to work more hand in hand
  • Being able to customize HTML and emails templates in general without speaking to someone from ChurnZero
  • Being able to queue emails without requiring a recipient attached (or being able to edit recipient!)
ChurnZero is great to keep track of a lot of customers, being able to set up tasks and alerts for our team helps to keep everyone organized and on track.

It is less appropriate when sending marketing emails because we aren't able to edit email templates on the fly.
Read Preston Lam's full review
Jill Roberts profile photo
  • ChurnZero provides me information I didn't even know I needed for my clients.
  • ChurnZero allows me to set up plays to automatically be sent, so I'm able to focus on other things.
  • ChurnZero allows me to customize my views, by creating segments.
  • ChurnZero has SO much, that sometimes it can feel overwhelming. I think it would be great to customize our dashboard of the things we want to see everyday when we login.
If you have several clients on different customer journeys, ChurnZero has all the tools to engage with each client in a specific way. It doesn't bunch everyone into one group. You have the opportunity to send out automated "plays" in order to talk to your clients and discuss areas of improvement.
Read Jill Roberts's full review
Kate Masucci profile photo
February 14, 2019

Love ChurnZero!

• Segment my customer book to send tailored messages.
  • Creates valuable "ChurnScores" so I can see which of my customers are at risk.
  • View individual account usage.
  • The fact that it syncs with our company Salesforce account is a big perk.
  • I do not utilize the "map" on the main dashboard much. Perhaps this would be beneficial for a different type of User. A Customized Dashboard would be awesome!
  • I would like to see expanded reporting on the Plays.
It's a great tool for those in the CSM Role! It makes it easy for managers to keep tabs on their team's efforts.
Read Kate Masucci's full review
Rex Muhlestein profile photo
  • Task Default Setup & Tracking
  • Log Activities
  • Journeys used to section like customer groups
  • Customer Tagging
  • Attachments
  • Sales Product Details
  • NPS Customer Rating and Tracking
  • It is difficult to find anything I dislike.
- Task Default Setup & Tracking
The following are detailed areas that CZ provides that demonstrates a more comprehensive CRM solution. There are more features than this list, as as the ability to auto generate email campaigns. But, these are the main features that I have not seen in any other CRM in the current market.

Main Features Valued:
- Log Activities
- Journeys used to section like customer groups
- Customer Tagging
- Attachments
- Sales Product Details
- NPS Customer Rating and Tracking
Read Rex Muhlestein's full review
Sharon Peer profile photo
  • Mapping of events and features adoption to learn about product engagement.
  • Good segmentation system that allows the granularity of addressing the relevant end customers with the relevant messages.
  • Rather simple integration and implementation process.
  • Better insights / prediction engine that can detect anomalies.
  • Integration with external BI tools.
  • More in-app messaging options.
ChurnZero is a very powerful tool to segment your customers according to different parameters like product events, demographics, seniority and much more. Segmenting customers might help you to better understand what customers are at risk of churning and react accordingly whatever it be manually by creating tasks to your CSM agents or by automatic playbooks.
Read Sharon Peer's full review
Shona Nicolle profile photo
November 30, 2018

Fight Churn!

• Ease of use
  • Detail of information you can collect and collaborate on
  • Responsiveness and attention from the ChurnZero team
  • Getting used to the system can be a bit tricky
  • Set up is detailed and requires technical individuals to implement
  • Support is only through email - chat support would be great
ChurnZero is very well suited for looking at real time information and knowing exactly what is happening with your customers at any given time. ChurnZero is less suited for deep analysis and predictive reporting.
Read Shona Nicolle's full review

Role-based user permissions (45)
API (40)
Integration with Salesforce.com (36)
Product usage (52)
Help desk / support tickets (42)
NPS surveys (41)
Sponsor tracking (20)
Customer profiles (49)
Automated workflow (51)
Internal collaboration (40)
Customer health scoring (53)
Customer segmentation (51)
Customer health trends (51)
Engagement analytics (52)
Dashboards (52)

About ChurnZero

ChurnZero's real-time SaaS platform aims to help subscription businesses prevent customer churn. The platform integrates tightly with an organization's CRM system and their application or service. In doing so, ChurnZero (1) allows the business to understand how their customers use their product, (2) assesses customer health and likelihood to renew, and (3) gives the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints, including in-app content. The vendor says ChurnZero customers see ROI in terms of more productive and better informed customer success managers who can provide their customers with better just-in-time service from the automated playbooks.