https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/v9/ED/3VPDVD13U87A.JPEGEasy and effective!Every single account manager at my company uses ChurnZero. We write in daily tasks that we discussed in our clients' accounts. Mostly listing what we discussed in our monthly calls and any tips for the next time. Having ChurnZero helps us know if a client may or may not churn. This has helped the company tremendously considering we can save our clients before they do churn thanks to the chart in ChurnZero.,Daily tasks that you're able to submit. This helps the score stay low and in the green which is great. I'm able to see organic traffic and see how well they performed over the months. Churnscore is my absolute favorite. Gives me better insight on where my clients stand or if they are at risk.,Nothing really that i can think of..I think it's a great product.,10,it has saved our clients from churning since we have insight on how they are performing. Clients give us good NPS survey replies. The messages syncing has had a positive impact since bosses are able to see we communicated with them.,11 to 25 peopleLife saving software!ChurnZero is being used by the account management team at our company. We use it to identify at-risk clients, client usage, and key indicators of clients no longer subscribing to our service.,ChurnZero is great at sending you alerts when clients perform certain activities or do not perform any activities in a software for a given period of time. ChurnZero has a very easy to use modern interface. ChurZero has great reporting features,I have no recommendations for improvement.,10,ChurnZero is absolutely tied to turning many clients destined towards not renewing into customers who have renewed.,Microsoft 365 Business, Skype for Business (formerly Lync), MiCloud Connect (formerly ShoreTel),26 to 50 peopleMaker Your Job EasierOur account management team relies on ChurnZero in order to keep track of our overall client health. As strategists with multiple clients, it can be difficult to maintain visibility over every client and our interactions with those clients. ChurnZero helps us see the big picture.,Monitoring overall client health based on the communication with your company. Logging all activities helps you see when you need to meet with your clients. NPS surveys allow you to see how your organization is doing with your clientele.,I don't really have anything too negative to say. It could be a bit more user friendly, however basic training and usage of the platform eliminates any doubt.,10,In my experience it's had more of an impact on protecting existing monthly reoccurring revenue.,11 to 25 peopleChurnZero--amazing toolIt is used to manage client software interaction and account usage levels and activity. I manage a book of over 100 accounts, so often it is hard to have a pulse on my individual account needs. Enter Churnzero which allows greater insight into clients account usage and needs. It is used in the account management department of our software sales company.,Track client login Alert account manager of any set metrics indicated Provides insights into clients usage and daily interactions with our software,I would love for in app messaging capabilities to clients,10,Positive ROI with that mass export alert feature alone Positive impact with on-boarding new client usage alerts Positive impact with client daily usage alerts,1 to 5 people
ChurnZero
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

ChurnZero Reviews

ChurnZero

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 62 vetted ChurnZero reviews and ratings

Ray Palani profile photo
November 19, 2018

Easy and effective!

• Daily tasks that you're able to submit. This helps the score stay low and in the green which is great.
  • I'm able to see organic traffic and see how well they performed over the months.
  • Churnscore is my absolute favorite. Gives me better insight on where my clients stand or if they are at risk.
  • Nothing really that i can think of..I think it's a great product.
One of my clients looked like they were going to churn from the churnscore card and because of the churnscore card Iwas able to keep them as a client.
Read Ray Palani's full review
Peter Bollinger profile photo
November 12, 2018

Life saving software!

• ChurnZero is great at sending you alerts when clients perform certain activities or do not perform any activities in a software for a given period of time.
  • ChurnZero has a very easy to use modern interface.
  • ChurZero has great reporting features
  • I have no recommendations for improvement.
  • ChurnZero has been great in alerting me when a client has not logged into their system in a given period of time.
  • ChurnZero has helped me identify who the primary user of the system is and who the other users are.
  • ChurnZero has helped me find contacts to build relationships with where I may not have had any.
Read Peter Bollinger's full review
November 18, 2018

Maker Your Job Easier

• Monitoring overall client health based on the communication with your company.
  • Logging all activities helps you see when you need to meet with your clients.
  • NPS surveys allow you to see how your organization is doing with your clientele.
  • I don't really have anything too negative to say. It could be a bit more user friendly, however basic training and usage of the platform eliminates any doubt.
This tool is extremely helpful when monitoring client health based on your interactions with them. Whether you're seeing activity or the client journey/growth, seeing the picture as a whole makes your job easier. Alerts, Net Promoter Scoresall - of these features are easy to manage. Depending on the volume of clients, account management can be tough. ChurnZero centralizes a lot of the information under one platform.
February 27, 2018

ChurnZero--amazing tool

It is used in the account management department of our software sales company.
  • Track client login
  • Alert account manager of any set metrics indicated
  • Provides insights into clients usage and daily interactions with our software
  • I would love for in app messaging capabilities to clients
ChurnZero is well suited when a client is deciding whether to renew services with us and is mass exporting our data in the mean time. This helps us filter through the double talk and help the client reach a resolution faster. This is extremely helpful during new client on-boarding process. It alerts you to first login, first everything, and can help the client get more familiar with our software.

Role-based user permissions (45)
API (40)
Integration with Salesforce.com (36)
Product usage (52)
Help desk / support tickets (42)
NPS surveys (41)
Sponsor tracking (20)
Customer profiles (49)
Automated workflow (51)
Internal collaboration (40)
Customer health scoring (53)
Customer segmentation (51)
Customer health trends (51)
Engagement analytics (52)
Dashboards (52)

About ChurnZero

ChurnZero's real-time SaaS platform aims to help subscription businesses prevent customer churn. The platform integrates tightly with an organization's CRM system and their application or service. In doing so, ChurnZero (1) allows the business to understand how their customers use their product, (2) assesses customer health and likelihood to renew, and (3) gives the business the means to automate and personalize the customer experience through timely and relevant touchpoints, including in-app content. The vendor says ChurnZero customers see ROI in terms of more productive and better informed customer success managers who can provide their customers with better just-in-time service from the automated playbooks.