Cisco Headset 500 Series

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Headset 500 Series, and make your voice heard!

What is Cisco Headset 500 Series?

What is Cisco Webex Desk Pro?

The Cisco Webex Desk Pro brings cognitive collaboration to the desk. Collaborate, co-create, and annotate on an interactive, touch-redirect, 4K display.

What is Zoom?

Zoom is a unified communications platform primarily known for its use as a web conferencing tool. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

What is Cisco Headset 500 Series?

The Cisco Headset 500 Series offers a range of wired and wireless models with deep integrations with Cisco devices and clients to support easy setup and effortless administration. Designed to provide outstanding audio performance and powerful noise isolation in a lightweight form factor, with the flexibility to stay productive in open work environments.

Cisco Headset 500 Series Video

Meet the Cisco Headset 500 Series

Cisco Headset 500 Series Integrations

Cisco Headset 500 Series Competitors

Cisco Headset 500 Series Technical Details

Mohammed Ashfaq Hussain | TrustRadius Reviewer
It has advance[d] features and [a] user can manage from his ends and IT admins also can manage very easily like updating the latest versions, and it has great wireless range so no need to worry about desk or mobile. It is very user friendly with mobile app so our user and organization benefited from wireless and manageability features.
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Did not use the mobile app. Works pretty straightforward. Though I am confident the app works as well as the unit. Very streamlined and easy to use for all users. Not just technical staff, but any staff we have on one. A very easy device, that I'm sure has an app that staff could use easily.
I do use the mobile app for my headset. I have the iOS version and am happy with the ease of use and my ability to control my headset. Again, this adds to the freedom from my desk as I don't have to rely on the desktop app. At first, I didn't think I needed the app on my phone but I quickly realized how convenient it was to have and use when near but away from my desk. I can only speak for myself and can not state what percentage of the team uses the mobile app. I am happy with it and it's a great benefit to have. We have really gotten used to having apps for mobile devices to replace various other things and this is no exception.