Cisco Headset 500 Series

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Headset 500 Series, and make your voice heard!

What is Cisco Headset 500 Series?

What is Cisco Webex Desk Pro?

The Cisco Webex Desk Pro brings cognitive collaboration to the desk. Collaborate, co-create, and annotate on an interactive, touch-redirect, 4K display.

What is Zoom?

Zoom is a unified communications platform primarily known for its use as a web conferencing tool. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

What is Cisco Headset 500 Series?

The Cisco Headset 500 Series offers a range of wired and wireless models with deep integrations with Cisco devices and clients to support easy setup and effortless administration. Designed to provide outstanding audio performance and powerful noise isolation in a lightweight form factor, with the flexibility to stay productive in open work environments.

Cisco Headset 500 Series Video

Meet the Cisco Headset 500 Series

Cisco Headset 500 Series Integrations

Cisco Headset 500 Series Competitors

Cisco Headset 500 Series Technical Details

January 04, 2022

Pratham Radadiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses a range of Cisco headsets, including the 500 series. With the conventional 500 series base, you may roam up to 300 feet thanks to DECT technology. There's on-ear control no attachment required and a specialized 48-kHz music mode. The auto-answering features of the 561/562 are useful [features]. Calls will be automatically answered if the Headset is not docked, and the call will be ended if the Headset is placed on the dock or base.
It is used as a headset by the client's switchboard operators. The switchboard operators work in a high call volume environment and they needed to be able to answer calls even when they are not on their desk. We supplied the 561 headsets. The use case was limited to switchboard operations only although the client would have extended the use of that headset to their contact center agents who had a similar requirement.
We use Cisco Headset 500 in our organization for frequent calls with other employees & mostly for the scheduled meetings & [conferences]. The main problem it solves for us is that we are able to clearly able to communicate our views & talks with each other in the organization since we are working from home for past one year.
Mohammed Ashfaq Hussain | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have tried [Cisco Headset 500 Series] first in our contact center [and] it gives us surprising results like avoiding background noises and disturbance and gives our users [the ability] to work on open spaces in corona time. It has features like wireless and great talk time like 6 to 7 hours, [and[ I have seen 9 hours in Cisco website but we have got like max 7 to 8 hours of talk time.
Cisco Headset 500 Series is used by me only since I decided to buy it for my WFH allowance and since I like Cisco products. When compared to my earlier Sony headset, the Cisco headset solves a lot of audio connection issues, which is super fantastic. I recommended that a few of my teammates also use it.
Mike Narumiya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Being used by my organization, as well as others I consult. Utilized by support and office staff, it is a solid, reliable and durable piece of equipment. Easy to use, works well. No call quality issues. Fits, even larger heads, without issue and still retains good call quality.
After we were all moved to remote positions in March of 2020 we saw a large increase in the number of online meetings and conferences we were required to attend since we were no longer in an in person office setting. The first thing most folks noticed is the laptop mic and speakers weren't cutting it anymore so I purchased one of Cisco's 500 Series headsets. It was an instantly noticeable upgrade to the way I'd been attending online meetings.
This is an approved headset for use by our team members. We are frequently on conference calls, having a distributed team. Conference calls are our form of collaboration. The headset allows for hands-free communication and allows me to get up and walk around rather than be confined to a seated position at my desk all day. The headset offers crisp and clear communication and allows my peers to hear what I am saying without the need to repeat things 2 or 3 times. Or having to type what I said into an online chat.
It is currently being used and evaluated in the IT department to determine its efficacy in helpdesk and remote worker applications. We are testing it for long-term comfort, ease of use, and intelligibility for videoconferencing. We are currently pleased with the 500 Series headsets and may roll them out org-wide.
Joshua Baever | TrustRadius Reviewer
We did a bake-off between this Cisco headset and a battery of other (Sennheiser, Jabra, Plantronics/poly) headsets to see what we would use within T-mobile. It was only used by my department and maybe one other as part of the testing and it really didn't solve any business problems for us. We were just looking for the right headsets for our user base.