May 26, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Read Alejandro Araya's full review
Pros and Cons
- Stability of the connection between the regions and campus.
- They support the industry’s highest density 802.11ac Wave 2 deployments with Cisco Multigigabit Technology.
- This allows us to auto-provision end-user computers, phones, and access points without an engineer having to touch each switch to ensure proper VLANs and QoS are set up.
- Leadtimes are often quite long.
- Strong security, advanced QoS, comprehensive IPv6 support, Layer 3 static routing, and true stacking.
- The hardware is reasonably priced, however, the licenses can be a surprise on the initial investment budget.