Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches
Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches
Read all reviews
Cisco Catalyst 9400 is being used as a core switch and to interconnect all the data centers in the same city and from others cities, that …
Our company uses multiple Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches as the network cores at our two main data centers. We have all of our core …
Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches offers high availability for the network, and we avoid production issues during upgrades.
We use these 9407 switches to aggregate LAN to WAN connections and as discrete data center switches in a secure environment.
Switchs access, offers connectivity to end users.
We use these switches for our Access layer switches. They can handle the amount of users and traffic we need.
We previously had another vendor's switches, but they went EoS after owning them for fewer than 5 years. It was clear that Cisco was …
We use Catalyst 9400 switches at our newest hospital. They have been rock solid since the hospital opened. They are a great asset because …
We use Cisco Catalyst Switches for our infrastructure and to enable our business to perform better in various aspects.
We are using Catalyst Switches as the basic access through distribution to the core layer. It is our base for connecting users to the …
We use them as a collapsed core design at all of our remote offices. They allow us to perform all the requirements of a medium to small …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://engage2demand.cisco.com/lp=567?…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Catalyst 9400 Series is presented by Cisco as the next generation of the industry's most widely deployed enterprise switching platform, recognized as CRN's 2017 and 2018 Network Product of the Year. These modular access switches are built for security, IoT, and cloud. The vendor states they deliver state-of-the-art high availability, support up to 9 Tbps, provide the latest in 90-watt UPOE+, and form one of the building blocks for SD-Access, Cisco's enterprise architecture solution.
Cisco offers the Catalyst 9400 enterprise series of LAN switches.
The most common users of Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Hospital & Health Care industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Almost zero downtime for failure in the hardware.
- Excellent network performance.
- Ease of administration since our network engineers have a lot of Cisco experience
- Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches are upgradable and expandable
- High availability and redundancy in the event that one core switch goes down
- Bug soft
- Hardware redundancy ps
- Serious setbacks on project schedules due to software quality issues
- Loss of confidence from the business when we deploy buggy software into production
- Wasted time and frustration with the 9k licensing model
- El retorno ha sido efectivo por la disponibilidad del equipo // The return has been positive because of the equipment's availability
- Reliability and support.
- We've had improved reliability and less downtime due to the increased reliability of the Catalyst 9000 switches.
- These switches have had a positive ROI, in a hospital network uptime means better patient care.
- Cost savings on migrations/scale-out.
- Don't need to buy services - lifetime warranty
- Stability - even 10 year old devices are still running and doing the job
- Sometimes lines of products are on the market for a very short time (eg. 6800 instant access) - it is hard to buy equipment to make the network bigger.
- Hmm, hard to answer as the impact is not direct. They enable the employees to do what they need to do. The ROI is indirect.