Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Catalyst Switches, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The Cisco Catalyst family of switches includes enterprise LAN access, distribution, and core switches. The vendor says the switches are designed for an entirely new era of intent-based networking, deliver stellar performance and functionality, and prepares a network for the future with breakthrough innovations for security, mobility, IoT, and the cloud.
Cisco Catalyst switches offer advanced security capabilities, scale for IoT, and cloud readiness.
Cisco aims to transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate. Cisco and its valued partners sell Cisco hardware, software, and services to businesses of all sizes, governments, service providers, and consumers.
Cisco now offers a two-question, two-minute interactive tool to
identify the Cisco products and services available to help users solve up to 5
- Our uptime is over 99%
- Redundancy is easy
- Staff learning curve
- Excellent tech support
- Have had them for years with no issues.
- Maintenance is getting expensive and surpassing the amount of budget
- TAC support is not up par with the need
- Long lasting
- Take abuse
- Ease of configuration
- You have to ask the blue collars
- Only positive impact, especially StackWise devices.
- Maintenance contract cost
- Positive effect in uptime and reliability
- Long lasting
- Achieving complex access requirements
- Return on Investment or ROI - Cisco is providing with excellent aftersales support.
- They have provided reliable network connectivity for our school district and its 6000 students and 1000 staff.
- They TBF is very low, allowing us to concentrate on management and not on RMAs.
- They support most legacy and new devices so we don’t have to think about spending more on new devices or replacing old but operational ones.
- Management is not too complex so not much training is required to support them.
- Staff already trained to support
- Reduction of issues and man hours dedicated to troubleshooting
- Advanced L3 features have allowed us to remove traditional routers in many instances and shrink our footprints and power consumption
- sometimes the ports burn out do to electric surges
- i wish we had more module options
- Reduced costs
- Great availability
- Easy manageable
- Used/refurbished 2960 switches are amazing from a ROI standpoint
- + Industry Standard
- + Secure and Manageable
- + Full Vendor Support
- - Needs more "lower end tiers" for some sections of the market
- Positive -- Robust switches for the campus workload .
- Easy for upgrades .
- Easy for management .
- Long-life relevance (we have many switches still running years past EOL)
- They pay for themselves over the long life and durability of the switches.
- They are reliable and easy to configure.
- They work right out of the box with minimal config, although the configuration is what makes them stand out from other competitor switches.
- Poe for a variety of devices
- Reduced cabling
- Efficient and Network availability
- Flexibility of installation
- Ease of learning
- Has saved staff members lives