Cisco Defense Orchestrator
Cisco Defense Orchestrator
Read all reviews
Cisco Defense Orchestrator is a powerful and important software for our company, this is because we use this solution throughout our …
Cisco Defense Orchestrator is being used by the network team to manage our Cisco firewalls. Due to the vast number of firewalls, we needed …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Defense Orchestrator, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Cisco Defense Orchestrator helps users consistently manage policies across Cisco firewalls and public cloud infrastructure. It is a cloud-based application that cuts through complexity to save time and keep the organization protected against the latest threats.
Cisco Defense Orchestrator helps the user consistently manage policies across Cisco security products. It is a cloud-based application that cuts through complexity to save time and keep your organization protected against the latest threats.
The most common users of Cisco Defense Orchestrator are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It allows an easy and correct administration of corporate security policies.
- Being based on the cloud, its management is not complex, since its console is totally centralized, which gives the advantage of viewing all the devices from a single place.
- It has remote management which makes it possible to manage the devices from anywhere, that is, the location does not matter.
- It provides templates that are ideal for implementing business security policies, they are very helpful when you do not have the knowledge of this type of software.
- Their costs can be high, so when it comes to small or medium-sized companies they are limited to their acquisition due to their price. That is why plans tailored to these companies can help them to have this protection option.
- Its configuration can be somewhat confusing, so knowledge and skills are required.
- Have more configurable templates so that protection is not limited.
- Its implementation in the cloud is innovative and ideal for those who trust it, however not all companies trust it, so being able to implement this software locally would also be a great option.
- Single plane of management.
- VPN monitoring.
- Remote management via external IP.
- Better templates like pushing config. when a particular firewall checks in with CDO.
- Compliance checking for configurations would be great. For example: make sure http is shut and https is open.