Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Chat (154)8.888%
- Notifications (154)8.484%
- Mobile Access (125)8.181%
- Discussions (132)7.777%
Jabber for Desktop
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Cisco Jabber is a communication platform that is available as a browser-based and mobile app solution. It allows users to collaborate across channels such as instant messaging, voice, VoIP, and video telephony. Features include voice and video calling, call recording, and broadcast messaging.
Instant message and presence
Real-time presence information and instant messaging. Users can view the availability of contacts within and outside of their organization.
Business voice and video
Soft-phone features, including HD voice and video, plus desktop sharing.
Access to all of Cisco Jabber’s features while mobile, including video conferencing.
Communicate from Microsoft Office
Access Cisco Jabber directly from Microsoft Office applications. Click to initiate chat, voice or video calls, or multiparty conferences.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
- Zoom and Slack