Mobile Access (118)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Jabber, and make your voice heard!
Jabber for Desktop
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Cisco Jabber is a communication platform that is available as a browser-based and mobile app solution. It allows users to collaborate across channels such as instant messaging, voice, VoIP, and video telephony. Features include voice and video calling, call recording, and broadcast messaging.
Instant message and presence
Real-time presence information and instant messaging. Users can view the availability of contacts within and outside of their organization.
Business voice and video
Soft-phone features, including HD voice and video, plus desktop sharing.
Access to all of Cisco Jabber’s features while mobile, including video conferencing.
Communicate from Microsoft Office
Access Cisco Jabber directly from Microsoft Office applications. Click to initiate chat, voice or video calls, or multiparty conferences.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
- no idea
- Quite expensive, as other chat suite are less expensive and more user friendly for sure.
- Could be a good ROI with IT trained and in couple with Cisco VoIP phones solution.
- No lack in conversation
- Everything is in written
- More approachable
- virtual calls, IM, and video capabilities can help communication and potentially reduce the need for travel
- Seems to work somewhat slower than it should and sometimes becomes unresponsive. That can put a strain on productivity.
- Easily seeing someone's status and whether they are available is a small thing but valuable.
- Our construction firm has generated nearly 27% more revenue this quarter compared to Q4 of last year.
- Significant improvement in team collaboration over the years upon utilizing the platform resulting in lesser report submission delays & overall better project management.
- Cisco Jabber has undoubtedly contributed to our firm's success in managing & accomplishing projects over the years while reducing our dependency on other programs, thusly keeping costs down.
- It has allowed for business phone communication to continue uninterrupted while reducing the need for communication hardware.
- It has lowered overall cost of company-wide phone communication by roughly 30%.
- It has facilitated communication with external stakeholders during business travel, especially external partners who utilize alternate business communication platforms.
- Included with our Cisco license and provides flexible phone access
- Provides a rudimentary messaging system with employees
- Depends on deployment, VPN may be required.
- When we used it there was positive ROI because of fast access to remote employees
- We don't use it anymore because it didn't fulfill our needs on an enterprise level
- We positively increased the speed of communication with my team members but this can be done with most software of this nature.
- Interconnection of calls has been flawless
- Reduced call drops
- Availability of chat, audio, video on a single tool
- I do not know what investment was, but it has enhanced my productivity.
- Cisco Jabber has helped to improve our work performance, thanks to all the tools it has. It has been easy to implement, to be able to schedule meetings, agreements, conferences, and events. It has given us a good ROI.
- Decreased the need for physical phones.
- Greater flexibility in work location.
- Cross platform.
- Call monitoring
- Reporting for executives
- Troubleshooting for current clients
- Cisco Jabber helped us develop a Business Continuity Plan in case of emergencies.
- It allowed our employees to answer their office-phones remotely.
- It saved us a 10.000$ investment every 4 years on the desk phones for only the Turkey office, possibly much higher figures on the global scale of Hilti.
- Faster file sharing
- Secure and reliable
- Quick and effortless messaging
- Ability to stay connected during the pandemic has been priceless
- Integration with our phone system is very helpful
- Easy to learn, no steep learning curve
- Efficient team collaboration and communication.
- Instant screen sharing.
- Instant messaging.
- Saves business time.
- Large audience cover.
- Big meetings can be planned.
- Confidentiality can be maintained with this tool.
- Positive: high availability for business communication.
- Cisco WebEx integration.
- Negative: Mass group communication or what we call group chats. Can be improved.
- Communication between departments.
- Easy document sharing.
- Ability to take desk phone calls from home.
- Because NSC is a Platinum partner with Cisco, savings are huge.
- Cisco easily integrates with most of our existing apps.
- Generally easy to use.
- Sharing files within teams
- Remote screen sharing for fast troubleshooting
- Risk as file sharing may have its negative impact
- Cost effective
- Eliminates technical debt
- Lightweight and scalable
- Value for money
- effective communication tool
- support model is very structured