Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Nexus Dashboard, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- + Manageability
- + Scalability
- - Learning curve
- Reduced cost
- It saves time and resources.
- Helps understand trends in the infrastructure so you can make changes accordingly
- Bit pricey.
- Need to be purchased with vendor support. As far as I know, now support other vendors.
- It's upgrade from DCNM and worth looking into.
- It's still evolving and may need minor cosmetic adjustment
- Easy to create and maintain vxlan and non vxlan fabrics.
- It reduced the amount of time our engineers need to monitor the services.
- It reduces the amount of time to deploy fixes.
- Minimize the impact on customer service.
- Lesser mean time, so positive ROI.
- It was very reliable reporting software.
- Perfect project data visualization and analytics production
- Monitoring and access control solution
- The unification of the entire network in a single tool is something that helps many companies today.
- The platform helps you to monitor and find errors much faster and this generates a lower impact on both the internal network and customer service.
- From the experience of use, I can affirm that the tool improves the user experience since it reduced the time in the administration of the infrastructure, the prediction of events, as well as the suggestions for solving the problems.
- all the aforementioned has been simplified thanks to the tool, in turn, it helps us to maintain the network in high availability.
- The impact has been very positive due to the simplification of the administration, which in turn reduces the detection times, leading to a reduction in costs.
- Reduced time in proving the network is not the issue
- This software [has] helped my company to export data that has been collected by Cisco Nexus Dashboard [Insights.]
- Cisco Nexus [Dashboard] Insights has enabled my company to explore with our network operators to find out assets and the class [they] belong [to].
- Because this software has a unified service, we have to deploy and use a single tool in combining assurance and troubleshooting capabilities to address operational needs.
- Effective monitoring saves time and effort on troubleshooting
- Metadata is updated on its own, the learning models in Cisco Nexus Dashboard Insights get updated automatically (for example, signatures, etc.), which brings you [a] sense of confidence in the product performance
- It gives the ability to monitor and analyze our network in real-time to identify anomalies, to provide root-cause analysis and capacity planning, and to troubleshoot more effectively
- Reduce impact to customer service.
- Reduced mean time to repair.
- Reduced time in proving the network is not the issue.
- Because it guarantees us expandable network services and without any interruption, providing a better service to each of our clients has been possible.
- It has allowed us to keep the services innovated, doing this process in a reduced time, since it does not require a long programming, so implementing new services is done at a rapid pace.
- Its automation has allowed us to reduce the burden of manual configurations, so having errors has also decreased.
- Because it is based on an automation and orchestration model, providing faster and larger-scale services is possible.
- Increased speed of service delivery
- Reduced human errors
- Great support for products from different vendors
- Made it easier to manage our fiber Storage Area Network in our datacenter.