Duo is great for TFA

Duo is being used across the whole organization which encompasses four different business divisions for a total of between 350-375 …

Duo - Easy User Adoption

Duo Security is used for two factor authentication for outside connectivity to internal resources across our entire organization, …

The Best in Authentication

It is a tool used by everyone in the company and helps us protect ourselves with double authentication by having it integrated with our …

Dual security with Duo

We have been using Duo / Cisco Secure Access, by Duo, since 2016, even before it was purchased by Cisco. We were using it as a two-factor …

Duo is great for Security

Duo is being used across our org for remote users as well as for proof of access to our more secure applications. Duo is very easy to use …

Duo + iOS + Apple Watch = Modern 2FA

Duo is being utilized across the entire organization and was implemented about 3 years ago. It secures our network and protects user …

MFA

Access

Beyond

Per User Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://duo.com/pricing?utm_source=trus…

What is Cisco Secure Access by Duo?

Cisco Secure Access, by Duo, now part of Cisco, is presented as a solution to protect applications by using a second source of validation, like a phone or token, to verify user identity before granting access. Cisco Secure Access is engineered to provide a simple, streamlined login experience for every user and application, and as a cloud-based solution, it integrates with existing technology.

Cisco Secure Access by Duo Competitors

Cisco Secure Access by Duo Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Cisco Secure Access by Duo?

Cisco Secure Access, by Duo is a two-factor authentication system (2FA), acquired by Cisco in October 2018. It provides single sign-on (SSO) and endpoint visibility, as well as access controls and policy controlled adaptive authentication.

What is Cisco Secure Access by Duo's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability and Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.

Who uses Cisco Secure Access by Duo?

The most common users of Cisco Secure Access by Duo are from Mid-size Companies and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Md Tuhin Sarker | TrustRadius Reviewer
Once, it wasn't working when we were configuring Cisco Secure Access for our cloud application. After I raised a ticket, Cisco quickly resolved my issue and provided me with the documentation I needed for future configurations. We've never required Cisco's help in a significant way. But I can tell they help us quickly whenever we need it.
Each time we requested support they have come through quickly. I needed to build the setup and still allow all users to authenticate during that process. They helped me set up the Duo system so that Users that had not yet been created in the Duo console could still use VPN as they always had. This allowed me to build each user, work with them to get the app installed, associated, and tested before it was required. Very convenient.
Rajesh Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
Last year, we were configuring the Cisco Secure Access for our cloud-based application but it was not working properly. So I raised the ticket and Cisco contacted me within SLA and provided me with a quick solution and also suggested to me the documentation for future configuration.
We weren't certain on how to configure our authentication for Microsoft 365. We called and they walked us through different scenarios and helped to guide our decision. They didn't push the option they were most comfortable with and even provided us with the scripts to change configuration on the fly should the need arise.
Randy Palmer | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not had to use support on this product. I don't know if others in my company have, especially our IT department who deployed the product to those that needed to have it, but I would guess that they asked for some assistance last year when the pandemic caused our usage to increase dramatically. I have not heard anything bad about the support that Cisco provides for Duo.
Ryan Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
We haven't really utilized support directly but our engineer Brady Espey that helped us rollout the product was phenomenal. He made the entire process so smooth that I ended up buying licensing for the entire org instead of just the IT group. Can't recommend him enough.
Thomas Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
The instance that comes to mind when I needed to contact Cisco was when I was changing devices from an iPhone to an Android. The person on the other line was professional, knew exactly what I needed to do, and helped me through the switch. Overall, it was an easy, albeit burdensome, process.
Jared Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a partner in their MSP program, we have dedicated account managers including a dedicated SME (Subject Matter Expert). These guys have helped us engineer countless unique situations in 1:1 calls and emails as we've learned how to position and configure this product. They also regularly hold webinars reviewing how their platform works ensuring that your own internal engineers are capable of handling the day-to-day needs once applications and policies have been set up for your clients.
Dave King | TrustRadius Reviewer
We had an issue replacing a mobile device. I did struggle a bit trying to figure out how to get a new device with the same mobile number working for an employee. I went down the wrong path and called support and they quickly assisted me and got the user working within minutes of the call.
We brought Cisco Duo into our environment and it was discovered that our ACS needed to be replaced, but the support tech found that we had a higher model of the cisco ACS which could be upgraded to an ISE instead of having to mothball it. This allowed us to end up with two Cisco ISE devices which allowed for an easy transition and the repurposing of the ACS as a backup ISE in our backup/disaster recovery site.
Carl Pieri | TrustRadius Reviewer
Yes, I was out of the country and had accidentally deleted the application. I was able to work with my internal IT team and the Cisco team to get the app up and running in no time. If they had not been great at support I would have been really out of luck!
YagneshKumar Patel | TrustRadius Reviewer
I do not recall any instance or situation where I had to contact customer support for assistance, but I would think their support will be on par if not super when it comes to providing the best level of support when in need.
Nikola Marks | TrustRadius Reviewer
In 2019 we switched to single-sign-on system mainly to be used by our researchers, as they need access to online libraries and journals. However, due to the diverse vendor inclusion of our backbone, we have had problems during and after deployment of SSO. The support team helped a lot on this matter. First we used Cisco ASA SSO, then they offered us Umbrella SSO.
We were trying to figure out what properties we needed to pass and update for RADIUS and the pre-sales engineer guided us to the proper documentation and helped us find a solution to our use cases. We certainly didn't make it easy on him, but we appreciated the responsiveness and support.
Our internal business analyst researched multiple MFA products and we finally settled on Duo because we were very impressed with their sales and marketing team, who were extremely forthcoming and helpful in answering all questions. They were very resourceful in providing us valuable information when our IT team was integrating Duo for our MFA for our organization. There was adequate training provided for our help desk personnel to navigate the setup and management of the systems.
During implementation, there was a glitch with our Active Directory sync that required Customer Service support. We placed the call and within the hour, received a callback. The technician was given the information, and within 4 hours, we had our issue resolved and our Active Directory sync was working as it was supposed to.