Cisco Secure Access by Duo

Cisco Secure Access by Duo Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Md Tuhin Sarker | TrustRadius Reviewer
Every time we've had a problem or concern since making the purchase, they've been there to help us out. It is a highly secure, safe, and easy-to-use protected app that ensures no data hacking while working online. Cisco offers 24/7 technical support to all clients. They have highly skilled engineers on hand to assist. Cisco provides good documentation to assist with setup. Every time, they meet or exceed their service level agreements (SLA).
The support has been fantastic. They are willing to help with the initial configuration or reconfiguration after the initial install. Their online documentation is comprehensive as well. If you prefer to do things yourself, Duo makes it easy to do that as well. We are notified on a very timely basis if there are any outages and are told when the service segment is working again.
Rajesh Dotaniya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cisco provides 24/7 365 days technical support to all customers. They have highly experienced engineers [that are] available [to] help. Cisco provides good documentation [that] will help during configuration. They always maintain the SLA.
Vipin Sharma | TrustRadius Reviewer
Technical support is very good. Last month I was facing some queries and wanted to use this product in another way so I raised the ticket and I got the response within [the] SLA and they provided me a solution in [a] very short time.
I have not currently been in a situation in which I have had to use the support services provided for Duo / Cisco Secure Access, by Duo, therefore I do not have substantive feedback regarding the overall support available for the program. Therefore, I ranked this as 5 (in the middle)--I have not heard of the customer support either being bad or good for this product.
Ryan Lee | TrustRadius Reviewer
Can't recommend duo support or their professional services team that we used enough. They were highly skilled in DUO and very experienced in many different IT systems so that they could really give good guidance on the entire rollout process. Cisco is really knocking it out of the park with their professional services groups lately.
Thomas Young | TrustRadius Reviewer
I rarely contact Duo Security's support team. When I have had to make such a call, they've been professional and easy to deal with. The individuals on the support staff know what users are going through, but are careful to authenticate a user before making any changes to the Duo set-up. Overall, a well-run organization.
Jared Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
Fantastic. Hands down one of the most well-focused support engineers. And a company that desires to push you to towards healthy security practices with hands-on assistance for no additional cost.

Being acquired by Cisco is somewhat concerning, however, these unique "extra-mile" qualities sometimes have a tendency to disappear once fully integrated into the larger Cisco family which has a very particular way of interacting with vendors/partners.
Dave King | TrustRadius Reviewer
I mentioned it before but there has not been an issue that the Support has not been able to resolve. The hold times I have found are minimal and the support personal. At least the ones I have connected with have been extremely knowledgeable and can assist with any issue I brought to them.
Justin Giffin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I can't really rate the support for Duo Security, as I rely on my internal IT/IS departments ability to troubleshoot and fix the issues that we may have. I know [in] my previous roles, working with Cisco support in general has been fairly successful, but not necessarily with the Duo Technical Support teams.
Support has been great they assisted us in setting up everything from start to finish, we do have an excellent CCNA certified network administrator but even with that internal support we made sure to get the opinions of the subject matter experts at Cisco Duo to configure things the right way.
Carl Pieri | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have only had to contact support once but they were great. They helped me get up and running when I was out of the country and I was able to keep using the software in no time. Highly recommend to anyone looking to use a two factor software, its great!
Stacey Medina | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have had to call support for questions about implementation and issues with client install on PC's and they have always been able to resolve my issue in a short amount of time. They are very knowledgeable and friendly they get to the root of the issues very quickly and also leave you with extra knowledge so if you encounter that issue again you can resolve it.
Olivia Crellin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Admittedly, most of my Duo support comes from my internal IT parties at my law firm. Though I hate to blame Duo unfairly, my IT's lack of knowledge of Duo usage and work around when offline suggests that Duo could be providing better training to the organizations which use its software.

Cisco Secure Access by Duo Scorecard Summary

What is Cisco Secure Access by Duo?

Cisco Secure Access, by Duo, now part of Cisco, is presented as a solution to protect applications by using a second source of validation, like a phone or token, to verify user identity before granting access. Cisco Secure Access is engineered to provide a simple, streamlined login experience for every user and application, and as a cloud-based solution, it integrates with existing technology.

Cisco Secure Access by Duo Competitors