Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
With the Cisco Webex Board, users can wirelessly present, whiteboard, video or audio conference, and even annotate shared content. The Webex Board was designed to provide everything needed for team collaboration at the touch of a finger. Use the Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark) app to connect with virtual team members through the devices of their choice.
The Webex Board comes in three sizes—55-inch, 70-inch, and 85-inch screens—to cover all creative and collaboration needs from huddle to boardroom.
- Supported: Designed with you in mind: Enjoy an easy-to-use, touch-based, high-quality collaboration experience. Cisco Webex Board integrates the most common tools needed for team collaboration in physical meeting rooms into a single elegant device.
- Supported: Connect virtual teams through the app: You can store everything you create on the Webex Board in the cloud and associate it with a virtual room. Team members can use the Cisco Webex Teams app to pick up where they left off in the physical room and continue working anywhere.
- Supported: Intelligently anticipates your needs: The Webex Board automatically wakes up when you enter the room. It detects your Webex Teams app-supported device and suggests an activity, such as call, whiteboard, or wirelessly share your presentation.
- Supported: Technology for natural experiences: A powerful 4K camera captures a high-resolution, wide-angle image of nearly the entire room. A 12-microphone array delivers crisp, clear audio, automatically amplifying and modulating voices so that all meeting participants sound great.
- Supported: Whiteboard with your entire team—local and remote: Create whiteboards with ease on the Webex Board or through the Webex Teams app. Enjoy two-way whiteboarding, pinch/zoom and more.
- Highfive, by Dialpad
Frequently Asked Questions
And yes, I also like the app and the ability to take an audio or a video call from my smartphone. This is a great feature and actually saved me from not being able to attend a very important meeting when my laptop broke.