With the Cisco Webex Board, users can wirelessly present, whiteboard, video or audio conference, and even annotate shared content. The Webex Board was designed to provide everything needed for team collaboration at the touch of a finger. Use the Cisco...
At meeting organization; you can presentation, hand raise …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex Board Series, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
With the Cisco Webex Board, users can wirelessly present, whiteboard, video or audio conference, and even annotate shared content. The Webex Board was designed to provide everything needed for team collaboration at the touch of a finger. Use the Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark) app to connect with virtual team members through the devices of their choice.
The Webex Board comes in three sizes—55-inch, 70-inch, and 85-inch screens—to cover all creative and collaboration needs from huddle to boardroom.
- Supported: Touch-based collaboration experience. Cisco Webex Board integrates common tools needed for team collaboration in physical meeting rooms into a single device.
- Supported: Connect virtual teams through the app: Everything created can be stored on the Webex Board in the cloud and associate it with a virtual room. Team members can use the Cisco Webex Teams app to pick up where they left off in the physical room and continue working anywhere.
- Supported: Intelligently anticipates users' needs: The Webex Board automatically wakes up when the user enters the room. It detects Webex Teams app-supported device and suggests an activity, such as call, whiteboard, or wirelessly sharing a presentation.
- Supported: Technology for natural experiences: A 4K camera captures a high-resolution, wide-angle image of nearly the entire room. A 12-microphone array to deliver crisp, clear audio, automatically amplifying and modulating voices so that all meeting participants sound great.
- Supported: Whiteboard with the entire team—local and remote: Create whiteboards on the Webex Board or through the Webex Teams app. Includes two-way whiteboarding, pinch/zoom, etc.
- Very appropriate for a hybrid classroom
- Not very appropriate for small to medium rooms
- Audio can be pretty loud on small spaces
- Screen brightness is very high, so take this in to account when selecting this for your specific use case