At meeting organization; you can presentation, hand raise …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex Board Series, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
With the Cisco Webex Board, users can wirelessly present, whiteboard, video or audio conference, and even annotate shared content. The Webex Board was designed to provide everything needed for team collaboration at the touch of a finger. Use the Cisco Webex Teams (formerly Cisco Spark) app to connect with virtual team members through the devices of their choice.
The Webex Board comes in three sizes—55-inch, 70-inch, and 85-inch screens—to cover all creative and collaboration needs from huddle to boardroom.
- Supported: Designed with you in mind: Enjoy an easy-to-use, touch-based, high-quality collaboration experience. Cisco Webex Board integrates the most common tools needed for team collaboration in physical meeting rooms into a single elegant device.
- Supported: Connect virtual teams through the app: You can store everything you create on the Webex Board in the cloud and associate it with a virtual room. Team members can use the Cisco Webex Teams app to pick up where they left off in the physical room and continue working anywhere.
- Supported: Intelligently anticipates your needs: The Webex Board automatically wakes up when you enter the room. It detects your Webex Teams app-supported device and suggests an activity, such as call, whiteboard, or wirelessly share your presentation.
- Supported: Technology for natural experiences: A powerful 4K camera captures a high-resolution, wide-angle image of nearly the entire room. A 12-microphone array delivers crisp, clear audio, automatically amplifying and modulating voices so that all meeting participants sound great.
- Supported: Whiteboard with your entire team—local and remote: Create whiteboards with ease on the Webex Board or through the Webex Teams app. Enjoy two-way whiteboarding, pinch/zoom and more.
- Webex Board combined with Control Hub can deliver a great experience with analytics from Control Hub.
- The board is a good choice for meeting rooms designed for 8~12 people and is a good offer for our customers compared with Room Kit.
- Cost of Travelling
- Single device to do Multitask
- It has given the best return on investment. First I tried using the free trial, but it has some limitations of time, so paying for this helped my business improve.
- We can join and create rooms for specific users which can be kept confidential in chats with users.
- Better approach in business
- Better synchronous collaboration between virtual meeting participants in the main office and remote locations
- Ability to whiteboard digitally in a seamless easy to use way between participants in the main office and remote locations
- Supports impressive and beautiful presentations
- If you connect without app (continue via browser) interface is not user friendly.
- Hand raise is good but emojis and gifts will be increased.
- Microphone voice opened sounds will be improved.
- Greatly increased our ability to train staff in and outside the office in the same session
- Not very friendly in terms of annual licensing and support fees
- Webex Boards have a great marketing value when presenting classroom environments
- IT saving lots of time compared to old conferencing platform
- Travels reduced
- more agile meetings
- travel savings
- time savings, transcripts, recordings
- The device is a great addition to any conference room. It gives professional look and feel for any user.
- For some markets, more time is needed for ROI since the initial purchase price can be considered high.
- Reduced travel costs.
- Kept us productive through the pandemic.
- All of our virtual teams are now securely connected to this platform.
- Not only does it enhance our presentation quality but also boosted our organization's performance and our confidence among our virtual clients.
- Increased productivity.
- Brought hybrid work.
- Keep in touch with our clients and be able to continue having meetings to meet new clients through an easy-to-use video conference.
- The communication with our other partners that have a solution of telepresence of another vendor, was complex.
- Reduction in cost of transport of the sales executive.
- With Webex, it has always been very practical to work with them because clients ask to renew their license.
- Commercially Webex attracts new customers but from only a certain sector and this helps a lot.
- The technology market is very competitive so clients always seek to work with the most stable teams that have worked for them and thus seek more stable solutions.
- With just one AC connector and one RJ45 node in the room, we are ready to go.
- There is no need to have a device for every employee.
- Cheaper than other room system offerings from Cisco.
- Doesn't require an additional TV/screen purchase.
- All in one design lowers costs during office refreshes.
- Positive: work without borders.
- Positive: ability to save whiteboards and work on them perpetually.
- Negative: Not intuitive for users.
- Brainstorming improvement and facilitation in meetings.
- More interactive and collaborative environment in meetings.
- Great experience in meetings/trainings/conferences with 4K display.
- Travel cost reduction.
- I can present wirelessly
- I can annotate shared content
- I can connect with my entire team virtually
- Better Team meetings. Multiple people can collaborate simultaneously.
- Better video conferences. The audio and video systems are fantastic.
- More interactive presentations
- Good for presentations
- Helped communicating in smarter way
- Life size picture
- Travel time savings.
- Staff retention.
- better synergy between departments.
- It makes a boring meeting fun and interactive, you get more out of the meeting than you did before.