Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cisco Webex Room Series, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- The conferences by this means are very good and the decision-makers (our directors) love that the audio and video are perfect.
- It is easy to share content from devices close to the room kit since this is done by proximity.
- Licenses and poor platform compatibility make this solution very expensive.
- With this system, our staff is able to collaborate remotely, eliminating the need for an expensive office space.
- So that HR can handle a steady workload, we can plan meetings using this tool.
- Facilitates problem solving, reducing the need for product replacement.
- Allowed for more flexible meeting options for hybrid work
- Allowed users to join meetings regardless of the meeting provider, Zoom, Teams, etc
- Provided solutions for all room sizes
- Positive in connectivity
- Positive in technology.
- Negative - doesn't work as a USB device.
- less traveling for employees
- collaborate from any location (ie: home or company location)
- capable of handling multiple attendees and visible when speaking
- Helps with troubleshooting, so it helps avoid product replacement.
- It allows our team to communicate from home and that saves a considerable amount of resources spent on the office.
- It allows us to schedule meetings, so human resources have a balanced load of work.
- Made the transition to remote work painless
- It was very expensive for its usability
- All the Webex integration was very helpful
- It takes the whole video conferencing experience to another level
- Saves a lot time by providing a means of clear communication
- Greatly increased our ROI for hybrid events. It's a must
- Being able to hold remote hybrid meetings during these trying times has been a significant step in how many people connect with our business.
- it is a good investment
- better experiece of meetings
- more time managed
- enhanced meetings and collaboration
- saves travle costs for the meetings
- [It has] improved business highly as it made meetings seamless.
- It is [a] very user-friendly interface.
- It is supported on all devices.
- Keep meeting activity internal and external doing pandemics.
- Less driving required.
- Co2 savings.
- Gaining customer satisfaction
- Deployment of more than 100 Roomkit Plus equipment in India
- [It] made attending the meetings very easy with [the] built-in Webex Assistant.
- [It provides a] real face-to-face meeting experience.
- Active noise cancellation built-in makes the meeting noise-free and convenient for the speaker.
- Great camera support in the platform makes the video experience like face-to-face meetings.
- Without the [Cisco] Webex [Room Series] devices we have in our environment, the continuity of classes during the pandemic would have been very difficult if not impossible.
- We had an objective to ensure the seamless continuity of work whether from home or on campus and that was made possible with our [Cisco] Webex [Room Series] meeting rooms.
- Research collaboration with external partners using our room kits during and after lockdown is priceless.
- Impact has been positive
- Improved employee satisfaction
- More productive meetings
- Reduce of conference room hardware and complexity
- Long service life
- Reliable hardware and Cisco support
- Low cost of ownership and rapid deploy
- Flexible room solutions
- Negative: bad integration with other meeting platforms
- As more people experience this product, we are being asked to implement more.
- Our collaboration spaces have been used more often.
- Zoom and Microsoft Teams meetings still have some connectivity issues.
- I have never had an issue with this device.
- [We] haven't tracked [ROI yet].
- All meetings are done in the most perfect way so that making business deals easier.
- Travel cost
- Ability to meet anytime