Reviews (1-16 of 16)
March 06, 2020
We use RightSignature daily as we are Citrix partners and also use ShareFile which is tightly integrated with RightSignature. The main uses internally are sending a document for signature that sits in a particular client folder; once signed, the new signed version also stays in the same location which is very convenient from a document management point of view. We also have templates setup to common documents such as User Acceptance Policies, etc., that is available from one click of the link off our website. The templated PDFs speed up many processes such as onboarding.
- Integration with ShareFile.
- Simple and clean user interface.
- Easy to use.
- Was not always integrated with ShareFile and took a long time for support to enable this feature.
- Cannot specify a dynamic location for templates.
- Cannot specify a dynamic filename for templates.
Read Alvin Landicho's full review
Great for simple electronic signing of a document. Can even specify the order of signees which is good and also self-sign. Very confident on its security and privacy controls. Not great if you want more control of templated files to streamline processes and bring some efficiency to your organisation. If these shortcomings were addressed it would be an amazing product.
November 27, 2019
Citrix Right Signature is the platform we use to develop the templates to have potential clients sign contracts. It is very easy to use software where I input the pdf and add an overlay letting the client as well as our VP of Sales where they should be signing. It is super simple to use for every party. It allows us to save time in waiting for them to sign documents and then forward them via email or fax. This tool is used in our Billing department as well as sales.
Read Christopher Frometa's full review
I am sure there is similar software out there that offers this similar service but I will say that it takes me about 2-3 minutes to create a service agreement and forward it to the client. All over the phone, I can walk them through the signing process to get it back and continue to the next portion of the sales cycle.
November 04, 2019
RightSignature was used in my organization to communicate and obtain signatures from clients on vital documents for quoting and binding insurance policies. It made our jobs easier because of the electronic capabilities as many of our clients are contractors that work on site and do not readily have access to a computer. This was really the only part of the program that I was able to use, while some other users have experienced other capabilities. We had recently switched to another, more comprehensive system to better fit our business needs, but this program certainly did the trick for what we needed it for and the time used.
- Electronic communication
- Ease of use
- Integration with business management systems
- More comprehensive system
- Editable documents rather than use of only .pdf
- Allow Multiple users/signers for one document
Read Paige Allar's full review
This program would be best suited for an organization who readily requires signatures for documents and needs them quickly. The capabilities of this program would be great for that. An organization that conducts business face-to-face and can obtain signatures that way would not necessarily benefit from this program. Additionally, organizations that do not use signatures or documents requiring them would not benefit from this program.
I use RightSignature for all our documents that need to be signed. It solves us having to send hard copies by mail and storing them in a file cabinet. The fast turn around from when we send the documents to the customer and it gets signed and sent back allows us to complete our admin duties much faster and is more efficient. What would take weeks now can take just a single day. Also, it is secure and doesn’t get lost in the mail. I am no longer tied to our office location. I can be on vacation and completely process a customer. We use RS for our customers, our clients, and even our employees. Anything that needs a signature is sent through RS.
- Safe and secure signature documentation.
- All digital format, no need to print and file.
- Super quick turnaround.
- It can be sent to multiple people at the same time.
- I designate where I want initials, signatures, dates etc.
- It would be nice if when you grab the signature box it would automatically snap to the size of your line on the document.
Read this authenticated review
For our purpose of sending multiple documents back and forth to be signed in a quick manner, it works great. I don’t know of any reason to not use this service.
July 23, 2018
We use RightSignature on a daily basis to allow prospective buyers to sign our disclosure forms and confidentiality agreements in advance of providing them further information. We also use it to allow our clients to sign their engagement agreements. Without it, we would have to email, sign, scan, return or snail mail everything. Many people don't have scanners or fax machines and it would be a huge amount of time and energy without such a convenient tool.
- It's very simple to use.
- It's extremely cost-effective.
- It saves our company a LOT of time.
- It's automatic email notifications tells us when a document has been viewed and sends us a copy when it's complete! It's like to having a personal assistant!
- It allows us to use a template-based form or a customized form if required.
- It provides us a with an electronic legal trail (which signers also get a copy of) so there's no pretending they didn't sign!
- It would be nice if the lower cost version allowed for one or two more templates.
- There is a pretty big gap between the low-cost version and the more expensive version.
- Perhaps another tier between the more expensive version and the low cost version would make sense?
Read Darrin Davenport's full review
I would say that anytime anyone needs a signature on a document it is so much easier to use a tool like RightSignature versus snail mail or even fax or scanning. Scanning or faxing documents often leaves them blurry. RightSignature is always so crisp and clean to read regardless of the number of signatures required. It's also so handy to have our clients sign from their phones and other electronic devices!
We use it for multiple form signatures from clients, all the way down into the company for us- as employees. such as contracts, new hire documents, multiple types of agreements and sometimes our day to day things! It addresses our problems, with scanning, faxing, signing things traditionally- and streamlines a lot of bottlenecks we used to have.
- sending documents electronically- this is great because not everyone has a scanner or a fax
- helping clients and employees sign things that traditionally used to be by hand only, along with the above nuisance
- tracking opens/closes and signs---reporting made easy and simple to tell whats still out and pending
- interface- sometimes it gets clunky and crashes
- more options to edit/make your own
Read Patricia-Lynn Evans's full review
I think you can make it work for almost any use- whether it be for school, personal or business, so my ideas aren't really creative on how to think it's not really usable or valuable in a certain way or field.
July 27, 2018
We utilize [RightSignature] for contracts, applications, W-4s and I9s.
- Easy to manage
- Easy to add signatures
- Easy to add groups to sign
- W-4 in the public templates is never updated when the new forms come out toward the beginning of the year. Every year we have to ask for this to be uploaded and it usually takes a couple weeks to do it. The vendor's response is that they are working on it when it should be done immediately as they become available. This should take but a few minutes from someone on their team to complete.
Read Thad Eldredge's full review
Easy for applying multiple signatures on contracts
Currently, RightSignature is used for a variety of purposes. In my day-to-day, it is used for contract administration and record keeping. But through our growth over the past couple years, our company has started using it for a variety of forms & the onboarding of seasonal performers and staff in other departments. It has become a useful tool that has allowed us to better leverage our resources.
- RightSignature is extremely easy to learn and implement.
- RightSignature does a great job allowing you to brand your RightSignature communications, and keeping your corporate identity while using them.
- The tracking and dashboard are extremely helpful and user friendly.
- RightSignature makes it really easy to add and remove users/templates as necessary.
- There are some issues with the ability to remove a document once uploaded. If the wrong document is uploaded, the page must be refreshed in order to change documents.
- For some reason, a number of contract or document recipients' RightSignature blasts go directly to spam despite the security settings.
- Some of the functionality regarding auto fill-in features do not work very well.
- I have not been able to upload a contract and send with a template. To my knowledge it is still one or the other, and there are times where I would like to send a template along with a pointed contract, but you are not able. (i.e. a W9 along with a contract, but the template can't be added, and digitally adding the W9 to the pdf/inserting the boxes is prohibitively time consuming, so I put a link in the message).
Read James Weiss's full review
RightSignature is perfect for contract execution & management, as well as having onboarding forms filled out. But if you need something more high level, as in having templates requiring info as well as contracts that are varied person to person, using RightSignature could be difficult. It works amazingly though, and for the price point it is well worth it.
December 12, 2017
We use RightSignature to sign any and all contracts we use within the company. It is mainly used by the executives in the company and our contracts manager.
- RightSignature makes it very easy to enter text fields, signature fields, and check boxes wherever you need it in the document.
- RightSignature allows you to set a deadline for completing a document, and allows you to send reminders to people who have not yet signed something.
- The filing of files is not great. All of them are stored in one big pile, and you need to know what you called something or who signed it in order to be able to go back and locate it. There might be a better way to organize them, but I have not yet figured it out.
Read Raphaele Pelaez, SHRM-SCP's full review
RightSignature is a really great tool for e-signatures. It captures all the data fields you need, and sends the signature request to the people very quickly. We use it for all of our contracts needs, it eliminates the need for execs to print out a contract, sign, rescan it and email it.
RightSignature allows our company to produce documents that can be digitally signed and distributed to small and large groups of people. We no longer have to rely on paper copies and scanned signatures. Also, it makes auditing those signed documents much easier with the use of reports.
- Reports allow for easy auditing.
- Search functions allow you to quickly see if someone has signed a document.
- Being able to send documents to remote personnel allows for a quick turn around.
- Assigning permissions to documents and groups maintains document integrity.
- I'd like to be able to create a task for someone to sign a document that reminds them on a preset occasion until they sign.
Read Timothy Williams's full review
It works well with documents you may find in an onboarding process where information needs to be inputted before a signature is applied. It may not work as well with some websites where the PDF can be embedded.
August 05, 2015
We are using RightSignature to generate conditional offers of employment (COEs) using a semi-automated system integrated with our home grown applicant tracking system. By doing so, we have greatly reduced the amount of paper wasted in printing signing and scanning documents. In addition, we have eased the procedures for both hiring managers and Human Resources personnel charged with tracking the hiring process. We are currently using this for a significant subset of our new hires, with plans to expand into other categories, eventually encompassing most, if not all, new hires.
- Excellent API for integrating with your own system. Well documented and easy to use.
- First-rate technical support, and great customer support overall
- Flexible billing options to meet a variety of needs
- An overall low cost solution compared to some of the really big names out there
- User Interface for manually creating documents is less than intuitive
- Many aspects of the document creation process are also non-intuitive, so that if you create a boilerplate and find a mistake, you may need to start all over again
- Limited support for PDFs with checkboxes and essentially none for selection lists
- Some technical shortcomings in how to handle sending or retrieving links to documents for signing, especially for embedding iframes in pages
Read Michael Sypes's full review
For small to mid-scale companies and needs, RightSignature is a fine solution. It has certainly proven to be a cost effective solution to creating about 6 documents per day using their API from our internal system. Limited support for complex documents might be a hindrance if you need really fancy outputs. Effective use of RS requires a bit of a learning curve to negotiate their interface for creating and processing documents, both manually from their webpages and through the API.
March 18, 2015
I'm planning to use RightSignature as a quicker way of getting my customer's signed approval for designs without the hassle of sending paperwork back and forth through the post. This will make my job a lot easier and quicker for the customer to get their products.
- RightSignature has made getting signatures from my customers easily! It's instant and you get notifications when the customer has received the form and when it's been signed.
- RightSignature is easy to set up and with the trial in place, it's easy to get your forms perfect!
- I think that Rightsignature is value for money.
- I would like to see a few more trials added so that I could've set up my forms better to see if they worked for the system.
- I'm not sure whether there are any improvements that I can at this moment in time.
Read SAMANTHA BENTLEY's full review
Rightsignature has helped my business to receive signatures for approval instantly! I've struggled to get a signed approval form from my customers (which is needed before any work can be carried out). As my business grows, I can see that it will become an essential part of my business as approval forms will always be required. From the customer's point of view, I believe it makes my business look more professional and they get their orders quicker!
March 28, 2017
We are a real estate investment/property management company. We initially got RightSignature to facilitate long-distance lease signings, but once we had it, we found a broad range of additional useful applications. RightSignature now allows us to easily secure lease renewal agreements up to 90 days prior to lease expiration and process letters of commitment from investors when moving to purchase a new asset.
- RightSignature allows you to act quick and secure the signature when working on a contract to prevent the customer from continuing to shop while you wait for a convenient time to sign in person.
- RightSignature allows us to conveniently do long-term lease signings and secure out of town guarantors for a local leaseholder.
- RightSignature allows co-workers to work from different locations and get documents processed in a timely manner.
- A smoother integration with Adobe documents would be nice. Now, if you want to import a fillable PDF document into RigthtSignature, it must first be flattened. It would be nice if you could import the active file and simply assign the active fields to signers rather than creating fill fields again from scratch.
Read this authenticated review
RightSignature is best suited for documents with very few fields to complete, i.e, just providing a signature and maybe a date. It is less suited for a long document such as a lease package of 40 pages or more where the operator must configure several fill fields per page. That gets tedious quickly.
June 27, 2017
Right now, RightSignature is being used for our membership applications and renewal packets. Currently, [we] have about 6 forms that are in use through the program. We hope to soon use it to collect presentation/webinar proposals as well. I guess you can say that this is being used across the whole organization since we are only a 4 staff association.
- We have quick and easy set up options in RightSignature. We did not have to recreate any forms, just upload our current form(s) and choose which fields are to be completed. It also allows you to set up for the form to collect attachments which is a plus!
- The training for RightSignature is easy to set up and very convenient. It doesn't take a lot of training to learn how to use the software. If you have created fillable pdf forms, then you can definitely use RightSignature. You get one on one training at your own convenience and you are able to schedule it online. Sometimes, you can get same day or next day training appointment with a representative.
- Reporting in RightSignature is the most appealing to our association. We were in search of a software that would pull reports for each form that was submitted to us. It allows for easy review of how our reports are performing and the data that is being collected by each form. We are able to export into Microsoft without any problems at all.
- Form submissions have been more convenient for our users. It does not allow users to submit incomplete applications. If you select specific fields for completion, all of those fields must be completed before they see a submit option at the end of the application. It also requires them to verify their identity through email.
- I would like to be able to print pending applications. A user submits the application, but either forgets to go to their email to confirm or the verification email is sent to their spam box and they believe that they have submitted their form. There should be a way that once the submit button is hit, we are able to pull the application for printing/saving.
- RightSignature appears differently depending on the browser used. It would be more helpful to have it look the same across browsers so that we are able to help users through the process of completing our forms.
- When an email notifies us that a form has been completed, it would be helpful to not only include the application submitted but also the attachments submitted along with the application.
Read this authenticated review
RightSignature works well for setting up online forms and allowing users to complete. However, it is not user-friendly to everyone and it could be due to the browser used but we get calls from people stating that they are not able to see which fields are actually required to be completed. This could be due to this being a new process but I'm not sure.
I used RightSignature for signing documents, especially invoices and purchase orders, among our company and clients' company. It is simple enough for my client to sign and fill in the form that I sent over.
- Easy to drop in fillable boxes or signature spot onto our forms
- Can upload our own design pdf as a form or template before dropping in the boxes onto the right place
- Recipients require no sign up, no additional software, just fill in the text fill and sign
- Resizing the fillable boxes are a bit tough when my form's white space are limited
- Personally uploaded form has an additional big white space on the right side
- Signed and filled form has weird or uneven text sizing
Read Scud Lim's full review
If you needed to send your client a form to be filled and / or signed over the Internet (or you and your client lives far apart), this is a not to be missed service. You can also easily keep track of your form record via email and in realtime progress.
April 14, 2015
I liked the simplicity of working with RightSignature. When we needed a client to sign a document or contract I could easily upload a pdf then enter the name and email of the client I wanted to send it to. I could designate areas on the document where I needed the client to initial, sign, and date. It was easy to add initial boxes, date boxes, and signature fields. I would then use RightSignature to electronically send this marked up document to the client. I would receive an email notification from RightSignature once the client completed signing the document. Electronic documents are faster, easier, and more environmentally friendly than paper faxes. I liked having the electronic copy of the document for my files since it was much easier than dealing with stacks of paper files. If the client decided that they wanted to amend part of the contract I could easily use RightSignature to make the changes and then resubmit the document to the client for signing. Everything was done quickly and easily for both my company and the client. Based on my positive experiences, I would recommend using RightSignature for your business needs.
- Easy to use, simply upload a pdf, then add initial boxes, date boxes, and signature fields and send it electronically.
- Environmentally friendly, no need to fax paper documents back and forth.
- Save documents electronically with ease rather than dealing with stacks of paper files.
- Easily make changes to documents and resubmit them for signing.
- Great for obtaining signed contracts quickly and with ease.
- Some clients in older age brackets did not like working with electronic documents and software.
- It was difficult at times to make the initial boxes a uniform size when preparing the document in RightSignature.
- Sometimes it could be difficult to insert a signature box into a small space on the document.
- Documents were only saved on the system for a limited amount of time.
Read this authenticated review
It is very suitable for sending contracts and documents back and forth for signing. It is easy to amend documents and resend them. It is great for sending electronic documents quickly and with ease. It is environmentally friendly and saves paper. I would suggest making sure that the client is comfortable using electronic documents and online signing tools. Documents are sent via email so you would want to know the confidentiality level required before using RightSignature. I had a positive experience with this product.
Citrix RightSignature Scorecard Summary
About Citrix RightSignature
Citrix RightSignature is an electronic signature system competing directly with Adobe Sign and DocuSign. RightSignature was acquired by Citrix in October 2014.
Categories: Electronic Signature
Citrix RightSignature Integrations
Citrix RightSignature Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Citrix RightSignature Technical Details