Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Citrix RightSignature, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $14 per month
- Tech Details
Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR628PTjvQc to watch Citrix RightSignature video.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Excellent API for integrating with your own system. Well documented and easy to use.
- First-rate technical support, and great customer support overall
- Flexible billing options to meet a variety of needs
- An overall low cost solution compared to some of the really big names out there
- User Interface for manually creating documents is less than intuitive
- Many aspects of the document creation process are also non-intuitive, so that if you create a boilerplate and find a mistake, you may need to start all over again
- Limited support for PDFs with checkboxes and essentially none for selection lists
- Some technical shortcomings in how to handle sending or retrieving links to documents for signing, especially for embedding iframes in pages
- Much improved efficiency through ease-of-use for front-line hiring managers, as well as easier tracking for HR personnel
- Cost-effective replacement for old-fashioned paperwork
- Potential expansion to other uses.
- Adobe Echosign,Sertifi,DocuSign,e-SignLive
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
- Implemented in-house
- End users not following directions.
- A technical glitch that interferes with a desired workflow for us. This is currently being looked into as a bug. We have a work-around in the meantime.
- Did I mention end-users not following directions?
- Basic use of the API using sample code they've provided.
- Simple production of documents from a template.
- Sending emails with links or retrieve tokens to access signing pages for documents.
- Prefilling of checkboxes is clunky, as that's not a basic type.
- Manual readjustment of templates during testing. Several times I found that a simple change required starting over from scratch.
- The user interface for accessing and creating documents by hand could be more intuitive.
- Easy to use, simply upload a pdf, then add initial boxes, date boxes, and signature fields and send it electronically.
- Environmentally friendly, no need to fax paper documents back and forth.
- Save documents electronically with ease rather than dealing with stacks of paper files.
- Easily make changes to documents and resubmit them for signing.
- Great for obtaining signed contracts quickly and with ease.
- Some clients in older age brackets did not like working with electronic documents and software.
- It was difficult at times to make the initial boxes a uniform size when preparing the document in RightSignature.
- Sometimes it could be difficult to insert a signature box into a small space on the document.
- Documents were only saved on the system for a limited amount of time.
- Better customer service.
- Increased efficiency.
- Faster conversion of leads to sales.
- Meets the changing demands of the electronic business marketplace.
- Implemented in-house
- Easy to upload a pdf
- Easy to add boxes for initialing a document
- Easy to add boxes to add dates to documents
- Easy to add a signature field to have a client sign a contract
- Easy to send documents back and forth between a company and a client
- Adding initial or date boxes that are a uniform size.
- Making a signature box fit in a small area of the document.
- Getting a signature box to show up exactly on the line where you want the document signed.