Score 8.1 out of 10
Citrix RightSignature

What is Citrix RightSignature?

Citrix RightSignature is an electronic signature system competing directly with Adobe Sign and DocuSign. RightSignature was acquired by Citrix in October 2014.

Easy to use

November 18, 2022
I have used Citrix RightSignature to confirm and finalise documents relating to building work and contracts. Most of the paperwork is now …

Awesome product!

October 14, 2019
I use RightSignature for all our documents that need to be signed. It solves us having to send hard copies by mail and storing them in a …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Citrix RightSignature, and make your voice heard!

Standard

per month

Advanced

per month

• Setup fee optional

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $14 per month

What is Citrix RightSignature?

Citrix RightSignature Video

Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR628PTjvQc to watch Citrix RightSignature video.

Citrix RightSignature Integrations

Citrix RightSignature Competitors

Citrix RightSignature Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Citrix RightSignature starts at $14.

DocuSign, Signix MyDoX, and OneSpan Sign are common alternatives for Citrix RightSignature.

Reviewers rate Implementation Rating highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of Citrix RightSignature are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees).

Michael Sypes | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using RightSignature to generate conditional offers of employment (COEs) using a semi-automated system integrated with our home grown applicant tracking system. By doing so, we have greatly reduced the amount of paper wasted in printing signing and scanning documents. In addition, we have eased the procedures for both hiring managers and Human Resources personnel charged with tracking the hiring process. We are currently using this for a significant subset of our new hires, with plans to expand into other categories, eventually encompassing most, if not all, new hires.
  • Excellent API for integrating with your own system. Well documented and easy to use.
  • First-rate technical support, and great customer support overall
  • Flexible billing options to meet a variety of needs
  • An overall low cost solution compared to some of the really big names out there
  • User Interface for manually creating documents is less than intuitive
  • Many aspects of the document creation process are also non-intuitive, so that if you create a boilerplate and find a mistake, you may need to start all over again
  • Limited support for PDFs with checkboxes and essentially none for selection lists
  • Some technical shortcomings in how to handle sending or retrieving links to documents for signing, especially for embedding iframes in pages
For small to mid-scale companies and needs, RightSignature is a fine solution. It has certainly proven to be a cost effective solution to creating about 6 documents per day using their API from our internal system. Limited support for complex documents might be a hindrance if you need really fancy outputs. Effective use of RS requires a bit of a learning curve to negotiate their interface for creating and processing documents, both manually from their webpages and through the API.
  • Much improved efficiency through ease-of-use for front-line hiring managers, as well as easier tracking for HR personnel
  • Cost-effective replacement for old-fashioned paperwork
  • Potential expansion to other uses.
  • Adobe Echosign,Sertifi,DocuSign,e-SignLive
RightSignature was by far a much cheaper solution than Echosign, which would have cost 5x - 10x as much and didn't necessarily have an easy-to-use API for integration with our existing systems. Most of the other solutions I explored were unresponsive to my queries for information on pricing and technical information on how best to make use of their offerings.
  • Price
  • Product Features
  • Product Usability
  • Positive Sales Experience with the Vendor
Very affordable pricing, and a logical format for us: Their pricing is based on the number of documents being produced rather than individual users capable of logging into the system, which seems to be the norm among other vendors I investigated. Also, the sales and technical representatives I spoke with were fantastic right from the very start and have continued to be so.
I would only refine my search based on pricing tiers, product support and usability. We have been very happy with the service provided by RightSignature. They would certainly be my first go-to if I needed to resolve a similar issue in the future. I doubt that another vendor could outdo the service we have received so far.
  • Implemented in-house
I started with some some basic development testing before releasing the new system in a limited fashion to selected locations in our organization. After a week or so with very positive feedback, and none to indicate any problems, we moved to a broader implementation encompassing a particular category of use across the whole organization. We have plans to expand our use to other categories in the near future, once those departments finalize some of their specific needs for implementation.
Change management was minimal
The roll-out of the new functionality of our system integrating with RightSignature was handled through our regular change management system. Nothing out of the ordinary was required, and the implementation at each phase was relatively seamless. End users were given a heads up and training materials on how to use the new system prior to implementation. The only glitches were people not following directions, and additional improvements have bee rolled out to handle those situations.
  • End users not following directions.
  • A technical glitch that interferes with a desired workflow for us. This is currently being looked into as a bug. We have a work-around in the meantime.
  • Did I mention end-users not following directions?
Good documentation for the API. With a little help from RS tech staff, any competent programmer should be able to integrate RightSignature with an existing system in a week or three. That help is easy to get as well.
Overall customer support has been great, with questions getting rapid, accurate, and complete responses routinely. In addition, their technical support has been second-to-none! I have gotten one-on-one help from a programmer with technical support on how to best utilize their API (which is well-documented besides) and been able to get problems resolved quickly and efficiently.
I've reported on a couple of bugs or at least things that needed improvement. They have been resolved directly or indirectly very quickly, usually within 48 hours, and often within a week. I do have one outstanding bug report, but I am sure it is still being worked worked on diligently, and hope it gets resolved soon. We have, with RS's help, implemented a work-around in the meantime.
I have received top-notch support from the very beginning! When first trying RightSignature out, I was greatly assisted by a member of their technical support team in getting set up to use their API. I have had marvelous interactions as I have returned with new questions and implemented improvements as our system has developed. If there is any one great selling point to RightSignature, it is their support.
  • Basic use of the API using sample code they've provided.
  • Simple production of documents from a template.
  • Sending emails with links or retrieve tokens to access signing pages for documents.
  • Prefilling of checkboxes is clunky, as that's not a basic type.
  • Manual readjustment of templates during testing. Several times I found that a simple change required starting over from scratch.
  • The user interface for accessing and creating documents by hand could be more intuitive.
Some of the clunkiness in the user interface and the processing of documents could be made more seamless. However, once you get over that learning curve, it's straightforward enough. The API for integrating external systems is well documented, and the support crew is great at getting you over the rough spots. There's nothing bad about their system, just a few things I thought could be more elegant.
SAMANTHA BENTLEY | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm planning to use RightSignature as a quicker way of getting my customer's signed approval for designs without the hassle of sending paperwork back and forth through the post. This will make my job a lot easier and quicker for the customer to get their products.
  • RightSignature has made getting signatures from my customers easily! It's instant and you get notifications when the customer has received the form and when it's been signed.
  • RightSignature is easy to set up and with the trial in place, it's easy to get your forms perfect!
  • I think that Rightsignature is value for money.
  • I would like to see a few more trials added so that I could've set up my forms better to see if they worked for the system.
  • I'm not sure whether there are any improvements that I can at this moment in time.
Rightsignature has helped my business to receive signatures for approval instantly! I've struggled to get a signed approval form from my customers (which is needed before any work can be carried out). As my business grows, I can see that it will become an essential part of my business as approval forms will always be required. From the customer's point of view, I believe it makes my business look more professional and they get their orders quicker!
  • Better Customer Service
Rightsignature provides the functionality that is needed.
Collecting e-signatures for designs to be approved before completion of any project is paramount to the company. Sometimes, we also require customers to e-sign a Disclaimer form for us to proceed with their order.
Because it's quick and easy to use.
  • Implemented in-house