ShareFile is a cloud-based file sharing and storage service built for business. The product was acquired by Citrix Systems in 2011.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/TN/vP/5TQO52I22X9V.JPEGShareFile is Clean and Easy to UseWe use ShareFile for all of our field teams to be able to easily access the project documents while they are on site throughout our area of operations. Using ShareFile has helped our "out of the office groups" have access to all their necessary project documents while having them backed up, all without having to wait for long download times from remote servers. It also allowed our teams to share pertinent information with our subcontractors as needed while still keeping them safe from tampering.,I think that one of ShareFile's greatest strengths is its ease of use. With the outlook plug-in sharing large documents is so quick and easy. I also like the security and control that is provided for who can access the documents and tracking the changes within them. I think it does well at protecting information that leaves the company. I also think the website is well organized and easy to use. It was very easy for us to implement and train our employees on the proper use of the website and software.,One of the downsides that I noticed was that there is no document lockout tool so if multiple users were to access and edit a file at the same time there is potential for version errors. Strong internet coverage is required. Without good internet, accessing files and syncing them to the cloud could be difficult. The price can be a bit high especially for the smaller businesses but you do get the support that is not available for free cloud services like Google Drive.,8,ShareFile has saved my company time and money in cutting down on time for file sharing, updating, and distribution. This has improved communication between parties and reduced mistakes from incorrect information. Training cost has gone down for us because the ease of use and simplicity of the program is so intuitive. The user management has given us a sense of security and trust that our information is safe and protected.,Google Drive, Dropbox and Procore,Procore, Bluebeam Revu,8,9Citrix ShareFile -- makes secure file sharing simple.Citrix ShareFile is used by my law firm to send and receive large-sized documents (over 5 megabytes). It offers the ability to securely send or receive the documents in an encrypted format. I particularly find that being able to offer a client the ability to send a large file without the client belonging to a file sharing service to be helpful. And my clients are comfortable knowing that the files are sent securely.,I use ShareFile almost exclusively for sending or receiving documents. I recently had to share an entire litigation file, including dozens of photographs and videos, lengthy reports, etc. with another attorney. The ability to upload it to ShareFile and then send a download link to the other attorney made file sharing a snap. Clients who are not technically savvy love it when I tell them they can send a large file to me by simply clicking on the link in my email and following the simple instructions from there. There are a number of features of Citrix ShareFile that I will confess I do not use. It's collaborative feature (allowing people in different locations to work on the same files) appears robust. I just don't personally have a need for that very often.,I'd love to be able to drag and drop an entire folder and subfolders to ShareFile so that I could easily share an entire file with the same file structure that I use. Perhaps that is possible and I haven't figured it out yet, but it does not seem to be an available feature.,10,I want to impress clients and make their interaction with me as smooth as possible. Citrix ShareFile helps me accomplish that.,Dropbox,9,10Collaborate Easily with VendorsWe utilize Citrix ShareFile mainly to share files across different firms. We are commercial real estate owners, and we need to work with floor plans every day. We work with architectural firms and brokerage firms that both need daily access to our floor plans, and we need a way for architects to provide us with our most up-to-date floor plans. This is a way for different firms to share files without us giving access to our servers. Secondarily, we use it for emailing large files or for maintaining some large marketing materials.,Allows folks from different firms access to the same files in a secure fashion Provides a way to email extremely large files easily Easily synchs with my desktop,I'd like to be able to group users and manage their permissions in one swoop I'd like to be able to scroll through images more easily,10,It cuts out an entire administrative assistant position to be able to grant access to certain files to our vendors,Dropbox Business,VTS, Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Photoshop,9,10Citrix ShareFile "ends" with distanceThe ShareFile is used internally in several departments of our company, mainly the sales and marketing since we have branches in different cities and we needed that the officials were able to work remotely in the same project. A safe form from the Citrix ShareFile fits perfectly into it, and with it, officials in different places can work together on the same project. ShareFile helped to cover the distance in a single detail.,Security - When sending the file by email it could simply be shared externally outside the company, with sharefile you will no longer have this concern, you create a link to send the file and decide who has the permission to access it. Integration - You can easily integrate it with Outlook, or other Office 365 products, creating a very useful combination. Easy and fast implementation - After the purchase in a few minutes you will be using it, its implementation is easy and fast, you do not have to be an expert to configure it.,Editing in the mobile app - it is a little limited, some tools have this custom, they deliver in the mobile application an adapted and limited version of the web / desktop version and the sharefile is fitting in this point The search function - is also somewhat limited, I had trouble finding some terms, I could have more filters Price - is a bit high, could be more competitive,8,ShareFile has clear advantages, as I said before, it "eliminates" the distance, approximates affiliates, with it 2,3,4,10 or more people in different places could work and edit a same project as if they had in the same room, when in fact they are miles away from each other and undoubtedly it is much cheaper than paying a plane ticket for each one, hotel stay and etc to put them working together in a single room, ShareFile does this for a much lower price.,Zix,Shopify, ESET Endpoint Security, Slack, Sage Intacct, SecureDoc,8,8Sharefile for easy and secure file sharing and requestingWe use Sharefile for several different functions. One of the most important is HIPAA compliant file reception from our customers which are medical clinics. It's easy to use and customers have never had an issue delivering things to us. One of the other important features is that it is easy to send large files to bypass email limits that are imposed by many IT departments.,Ease of use. Support has been good but we have needed it rarely. Permissions and security have been good.,The pricing seems fair but you might already have something that does a lot of the same things for much less money. Branding is not quite as easy as it could be but it's not too difficult. While security is good, but the way users are allocated is a little odd. Nothing too terrible but it could be improved a bit.,8,Sharefile definitely reduces support costs through its intuitive use.,OneDrive and Cubby,Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM), LogMeIn Central, LogMeIn Rescue,10,10
Citrix ShareFile

Citrix ShareFile Reviews

Citrix ShareFile
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 14 of 110 Citrix ShareFile ratings and reviews.

christian Maxwell profile photo
February 21, 2019

Citrix ShareFile Review: "ShareFile is Clean and Easy to Use"

Usability

ShareFile is so easy to use I was able to download all of my projects files and have them set up to sync before my supervisor could even come over to explain the process to me. It is a neatly organized and intuitive software that allows even the less tech-savvy to become power users.
Read christian Maxwell's full review
Marcio Vizoli profile photo
April 10, 2019

User Review: "Citrix ShareFile "ends" with distance"

Usability

I like the usability of ShareFile, it has proved extremely useful, once you get used to it you do not think of giving up, it is easy to use, taking some details that I quoted as the search function, it is very intuitive, its implementation is very simple, fast, without doubt the usability of ShareFile is good .
Read Marcio Vizoli's full review
Stefanie Cash profile photo
February 19, 2019

Review: "Citrix ShareFile Makes Sharing A Breeze"

Usability

Citrix ShareFile allows us to store all of our important documents in a secure, easy to access location that makes for collaborating with a remote workforce a breeze. The automated workflow features help to increase productivity and the integration with Outlook makes sharing even easier! Citrix ShareFile is super easy to use and doesn't take long to teach to newcomers. A win in our book!
Read Stefanie Cash's full review
March 05, 2019

"Citrix ShareFile Review"

Usability

Overall it's great. It's user-friendly. Simply put, you upload your files and give someone else access to the files. They can then see and download the files, 1,2,3 that's it! It's safe and secure so you don't have to worry about that.
Joe Spradlin profile photo
July 09, 2018

Review: "Citrix ShareFile...Simplifying file transfer and control"

Usability

I give it a 10 for an overall rating for several reasons.

1. Technical Support is one of the best around. I get immediate help and resolution to any issue I have faced.
2. The product is simple to use and provides businesses with amazing features to streamline the sharing of large files.
3. The product is easy to deploy and manage. As an IT Manager, it is important to have control over your data.
Read Joe Spradlin's full review

Versioning (33)
Video files (29)
Audio files (29)
Document collaboration (40)
Access control (42)
File search (41)
Device sync (37)
User and role management (39)
File organization (42)