ShareFile is a cloud-based file sharing and storage service built for business. The product was acquired by Citrix Systems in 2011.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/TN/vP/5TQO52I22X9V.JPEGSimple to Use and EffectiveFirst Sterling uses ShareFile as a means of sending reports on fund performance to our investors. It is used mainly by the asset management department and used occasionally by the compliance department. Our old file sharing site was difficult to navigate for both the clients and the employees. I personally had to draft and send emails to alert the client to the upload of a new report to the site. Of course, this was a misuse of my valuable work time. ShareFile offered a clear, organized site with system automated emails, which saved us much time and effort. In addition, the reports generated by system are very useful. I can quickly tell my superiors which clients have seen their reports and which have not, or give a summary of what files I've uploaded for the month.,ShareFile allows me to monitor the frequency of the clients' log ins and confirm that they have collected the file. This is very important in our line of work because the content of the report becomes more and more irrelevant or "stale" the closer to the deadline it is delivered. ShareFile makes uploading very easy. With my previous file sharing site, I wasted much time because I couldn't upload multiple files to one folder at once. The support staff have been as helpful as possible when my company had a particular need or a request for a function to be added.,I had a lot of trouble figuring out the time of day at which the notifications to clients went out. One day, it was at 4 PM, another day at 11 AM. This was problematic. If you have A, B and C to upload, when File A is uploaded, the notification goes out immediately, while B and C will be sent the next day. This gives the client the impression that we finished the last two files later than the first one.,7,ShareFile has led to increased employee efficiency. I am able to complete the sending of files to clients in 5 minutes when it used to take literally an hour to do the same amount of uploads and alerts to the same clients. It is very easy for me to create new accounts for a client and have them get their file very shortly after they first contact me requesting the file. Client request to my creating account to them logging in to retrieve can take as little as 5 minutes.,9ShareFile is Great for Secure File SharingWe use ShareFile for upload and download of PST files. During email migrations we find ShareFile is secure and easy to use for moving these files from users to email servers. ShareFile is used by project engineers as well as customer engineers.,No file size limit Notifications when files are uploaded or downloaded Fine-grained security,The UI is a bit spread out across the screen,9,Better customer service Faster completion of email migrations with less engineering time invested,,8Citrix ShareFile Works!Citrix ShareFile is being used to share files externally as a safe way to share data. It is used across the whole organization. It provides increased security over sharing files via email. It is easy to create privacy settings to ensure only the intended audience is able to retrieve the files uploaded.,Security Intuitive Interface Easy to set up clients,Would be nice to view documents within an internet browser. Administrative rights are sometimes hard to set quickly.,9,Increased efficiency Better customer service Easier access to new and old shared files,,9
Citrix ShareFile
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Citrix ShareFile Reviews

Citrix ShareFile

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 3 of 113 Citrix ShareFile ratings and reviews.

Likelihood to Renew

The cost is fair and the program does what it has promised to do. Customer service is attentive. I'm not aware of any better-sounding file sharing systems out there that would tempt us to discontinue ShareFile.

Likelihood to Renew

As my decision clout is solely based on Citrix ShareFile's functionalities, I have no reason to want to switch and not renew. I do not deal with pricing or alternative benchmarking.

Versioning (33)
Video files (29)
Audio files (29)
Document collaboration (40)
Access control (42)
File search (41)
Device sync (37)
User and role management (39)
File organization (42)