ClickTale Reviews

Chris Zagala | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 17, 2014

An expert at what it does, but limited to that.

Likelihood to Renew

I am still on the fence regarding renewing our account. Currently we are trying to determine what tools and programs offer the highest ROI and generates the most efficiency for our employees. ClickTale may become lost in the shuffle along with other programs and accounts we are currently using. While effective, ClickTale has limited scope in general marketing uses.
Read Chris Zagala's full review
Leor Maizel | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 17, 2013

A great heatmapping and low-budget user testing tool.

Likelihood to Renew

For small companies with limited user testing budgets, ClickTale serves as a useful user testing tool. When I cannot get the funds for in depth user testing, I always know that I have a baseline of information I can rely on.
Read Leor Maizel's full review
Art Zippel, CUA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2013

Clicktale is a tool that has furthered my career, plain and simple.

Likelihood to Renew

At my former company I was able to upgrade our initial subscription level from bronze to gold without any problems after the first year. Unfortunately, the company I am presently with doesn't have a Clicktale subscription. I would have absolutely no hesitation in strongly recommending Clicktale to my current company if I ever get even a remote chance to do so. Clicktale is used in some of the statistics I use on my resume in an effort to quantify my results as a certified usability analyst. Clicktale has made a significant difference in my value to any team I work with.
Read Art Zippel, CUA's full review
Ryan Freeman | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2013

ClickTale, Not for Everyone

Likelihood to Renew

The reason I gave a rating of two is because I don't see enough value in the ClickTale tool. Time is valuable and shouldn't be used on something that it is not providing meaningful and actionable insights into improving the user experience of your website. I think there is more to gain in spending time analyzing user behavior data (Google Analytics, Webtrends, Omniture), identifying the issues, and launching test versions so that you get statistical significant results.
Read Ryan Freeman's full review
Libardo Lambrano | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2013

Clicktale is a great tool to analyze user bahavior

Likelihood to Renew

I think clicktale is a great tool to analyze user behavior, I'm not a big fun of usability tests, where users are trapped in an artificial environment with the guidance of somebody that can shift the test to the direction they want it. With clicktale we were able to capture real user behavior that I believe was more useful and meaningful.
Read Libardo Lambrano's full review
May 14, 2014

Clicktale - a necessary business resource

Likelihood to Renew

For the price it's hard to beat the value Clicktale provides to a larger organization like ourselves. Likewise, we often use Clicktale as a way to justify programming and development time, additional resources, and headcount...all of which have lead to increased sales, retention, and conversation. The familiarity with the program also helps justify the renewal because we have so many users that look at it, we wouldn't want to switch and have to retrain.
April 29, 2014

The ClickTale Tale

Likelihood to Renew

Love it. Insights help to power a very lean and nimble team, allows turnaround times to be much faster, fits within our budget, and allows us to be faster and smarter with our decision making.
December 15, 2013

A very cool tracking product.

Likelihood to Renew

It was a good product, but from what I remember I had trouble selecting which videos to watch. Maybe additional summarization of the click tale experiences?

About ClickTale

ClickTale provides a full video playback option for each individual visitor's session (including mouse movement, clicks and keystrokes). In addition, it uses meta statistics to create visual heatmaps and behavioural reports, as well as conversion analytics and traditional web statistics.

ClickTale Competitors