Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CloudApp, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
CloudApp is an instant video, image, and screen capture platform for professionals. The vendor says CloudApp is the fastest way to record and embed video, GIFs, screencasts and marked up images throughout business workflows (e.g. software development, design, customer success, support, sales, marketing).
Additionally, the vendor says CloudApp also makes it super quick and easy to share with others, whether you are a freelance designer, web developer, software engineer, customer service professional, or a startup founder. Every file the user creates is safely and securely stored in the cloud, and accessible via the vendor’s native Mac and Windows Apps, or shareable on the web through unique, secure and password protected cl.ly short links.
- Supported: GIF Capture
- Supported: Annotate Screenshots
- Supported: Video Screen Recorder
- Supported: Instant File Sharing
- Supported: Search (By Object, Text, and Image)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
- Take screenshots of "marketing done well" and industry news and share with the team on Slack.
- Take screenshots of essential information and store it in notes.
- Review short copy by taking a screenshot and using annotations to highlight where changes could be made.
- Review a website page by following the same steps above to highlight the desired structure to the product designer.
- Record a GIF of our new product feature to share in a newsletter or blog.
- Record a GIF to record a user journey and share with the support team.
- Record a short video to explain how to access/find stuff.
You're likely not going to use CloudApp to create professional-quality screen sharing videos or gifs, but for quick shares with team members, prospects, customers, etc, I've never seen anything else as good or easy to use.
This may not be appropriate for formal situations, but for your team and among the more casual clients, it should work just fine.