Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CloudApp, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
CloudApp is an instant video, image, and screen capture platform for professionals. The vendor says CloudApp is the fastest way to record and embed video, GIFs, screencasts and marked up images throughout business workflows (e.g. software development, design, customer success, support, sales, marketing).
Additionally, the vendor says CloudApp also makes it super quick and easy to share with others, whether you are a freelance designer, web developer, software engineer, customer service professional, or a startup founder. Every file the user creates is safely and securely stored in the cloud, and accessible via the vendor’s native Mac and Windows Apps, or shareable on the web through unique, secure and password protected cl.ly short links.
- Supported: GIF Capture
- Supported: Annotate Screenshots
- Supported: Video Screen Recorder
- Supported: Instant File Sharing
- Supported: Search (By Object, Text, and Image)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||25%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
- It has overall a positive impact in our business as this really save a lot of our time.
- Sometimes we are not doing meetings and this helps us.
- We spend less time on explaining
- Keep a centralized space for client related education material
- Sales Enablement
- Revenue Generation
- Manpower Efficiency: taking a quick screenshot of something allows for me to free up time for other activities that need more of my time
- Sometimes, it isn't always more efficient when it takes time to log in or reset the app to take the picture I want it to
- It allows sales to receive leads faster, and easier: we add the screenshots to our Salesforce database, so we have a record
- The cost to buy and use in bit more than the output I got so far
- The features and user friendly UI this app provided is worth using it and getting more contents sharing done in less time
- The business criteria has met with the use of this app well
- Efficiency for identifying bugs.
- CloudApp has improved communication between times and helped us create better content!
- Look, it's a very nice app. I think you're asking for a bit to much here.
- No need for volunteers to come to us for training as we can do so remotely.
- Sharing screen and items on screen for meetings/during meetings to those that can't attend is great.
- Speed. It's incredibly quick and easy to share images, gifs, and videos. That saves us time and makes us more productive.
- Storage. Everything is kept in one place, so it's easy to go back and reference/keep track of. It keeps us from hunting down previous shares.
- Annotation. It's very quick to mark things up before sending! Again, the primary benefit here is speed.
- Cash. We'll occasionally share videos with prospects so they better understand our offerings. Some of those people become customers!
- Cut down on screen sharing calls required
- Improved customer satisfaction due to fewer emails/calls required to review issues/changes required
- Decrease manual time spent training since videos can easily be recorded & stored
- Save $ on storage by having files, images, videos stored on CloudApp
- Our customers rave about our customer service because we always go above and beyond to provide not only an explanation but images or videos too. They really enjoy the quick gifs for process related questions. This helps with customer retention and product adoption.
- There really hasn't been a clear ROI on the tool. However, many of our team members use the free version so there's also not much investment, which is a nice balance to strike.
- It saves me roughly 2hrs/month in C-level labor.
- It saves resource costs for storing large images or images of varying and unpredictable sizes in communication tools.
- It speeds conversations, making them more effective, saving a few hours/month with other stakeholders.
- Huge time saver.
- Quick communication of visuals.
- The amount that I paid for it, I feel that it's paid for itself over and over and over multiple times, if for one reason, and that's time saved. If I have one app that does it all, quickly, and efficiently, that's my positive ROI.
- Well, it was a waste of money.
- As a business owner the ROI of time savings is very difficult to calculate into dollars however Cloudapp has cut a conservative 40+% out of my having to explain issues in detail to my team.
- The ROI of time savings is due to the super easy any fast Retrieval of screenshots with notes pays for Cloudapp on its own.
- The reduction in text only miscommunication between our in-house and virtual team has sped up "accurately" completed tasks at least 30%
- Only positive, it saves a lot of time.
- It makes videos/screenshots super simple and fast, so it saves us time.
- It is a little hard to get used to and figuring out how to drag content vs. generating links.
- Definitely saved me a ton of time, and is solely my tool in screen captures. I was using Evernote before, but now completely migrated to using CloudApp
- It's a really helpful tool I find myself using a few times a week. It's not a huge change, but it is one I appreciate.
- I dont know, i guess CloudApp cut off our working time on a task by half.
- save time normally wasted on saving/finding/including right screenshot file