We used mBlox (CLX) to procure short and long code numbers for our customers in the Americas (including vanity codes). We also used mBlox to get carrier certifications to activate routes and enhance message delivery. Those long and short codes were used for marketing purposes to deliver SMS messages to recipient's cell phones as well as to get replies back.
- Short and long code procurement and management.
- Certification of long and short codes.
- Route management.
- Improved UI for easier navigation to the owned short codes and status of their certification.
- List of carrier requirements for certification (i.e. keywords).
- Language and character do's and don't's for specific routes.
Read this authenticated review
We use mBlox for short and long code procurement. The service allows easy process to get a code for your specific needs. They also offer multiple routes depending on the needs and pricing and help with the carrier certification in all regions. We got a number of codes to send SMS messages and integrated those codes with our marketing platform.