January 12, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
Read Wade Dixon's full review
Pros and Cons
- Allows for easy customization - This was important for our organization, we wanted to be able to cater the platform to the specific needs of our staff. Most of the system settings were easily accessible and those that required custom work, were provided in appropriate timeframes and at a reasonable price.
- Personalized news feeds - Being an education provider we have a very dynamic group of staff members ranging from corporate professionals to community service teaching staff. Communifire allowed us to set up appropriate groups and sub groups so that any given staff member can have a news feed that pushes relevant content to them based on their role and position in the organization.
- Active Directory Integration - Evocca has had stages of rapid growth and change. Effective AD integration has made it possible for new starters or those shifting roles within the company to be automatically and immediately grouped with the staff members they need to be grouped with and see the content they need to see within the platform. From a long term system management point of view, this was vital for us.
- Exporting functionality - We look forward to being able to export all and any data from the system which I believe is not currently possible.
- Outlook calendar synchronization - A true 2-way synch between Outlook and Communifire would allow us to make better use of the calendar function. At the moment we have it turned off to save any confusion or missed appointments from two calendars.
- The ability to synch with Office Online - We would love to be able to work live on documents within Communifire. The more elements we could tie into the system the better.