Condeco Meeting Room Booking Reviews

March 12, 2020

A friendly but robust meeting room manager system

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Condeco Meeting Room Booking a room booking system with the Outlook Add-in and the booking panels installed in all the meeting rooms across the office. It's also used by our catering staff to plan and prepare future meetings and events and co-ordinate with the different business units.
rahul garg | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 04, 2019

Condeco Meeting Room Booking

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Condeco has two parts Condeco meeting room booking and Condeco enterprise booking. Both of the tools are useful for the organization. Nowadays, every firm wants to be AGILE enabled, and Condeco helps in achieving that goal. The product has been used across the whole organization for outlook meetings and functions. It is one of the most highly used applications in the organization.
Read rahul garg's full review
February 28, 2019

Efficient room booking service: what your company needs

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Condeco is used among most of our major offices in the United States. I am able to book rooms ahead of the time. For example, I am able to book rooms in a certain location when needed once my meeting time and location has been determined. This saves me the headache of having to search and find a room that's open the day of the meeting, with risks that there is no guarantee of a convenient room for our attendees. I am also able to use Condeco through our Outlook application. Using Condeco has been so easy and beneficial for our company, not only our team. I highly recommend Condeco's meeting room booking system for any company looking to upgrade their room booking system.

Condeco Meeting Room Booking Scorecard Summary

About Condeco Meeting Room Booking

Condeco, headquartered in London, offers the Condeco Meeting Room Booking app, supplying control over room availability, global location management, meeting reminders and email integration (e.g. Outlook), visitor adding and management, recurrent meetings, and other features.

Condeco Meeting Room Booking Technical Details