Confirmit Reviews

September 29, 2015
Jason Fryer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

While I was not responsible for the decision to utilize Confirmit I am certainly glad to be using it instead of Dimensions. The interface, coding language, and flexibility of Confirmit are all superior to Dimensions in my opinion. I only programmed average complexity surveys in Dimensions so it is possible that there is some feature or flexibility that I did not get to experience but from my use, Confirmit definitely comes out on top.
Read Jason Fryer's full review
October 14, 2015
Salah Khoury | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Simply put, Confirmit was able to handle the requests our clients gave us. Some clients are fine with a very basic survey tool, but others want to control the look and feel down to a 'T', and Confirmit was one of the only programs that could accommodate the range of requests we received.
Read Salah Khoury's full review
April 08, 2015
Hector Gutierrez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Confirmit provides more flexibility and a better system to manage the data. It allows handling the database and merging with our internal systems very easily, while other products can't support such functionality.
Read Hector Gutierrez's full review
December 01, 2014
Ausrine Pasakarnyte | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Well Confirmit was a company decision that I as an employee have to use, which I really do not mind and love using.
It is actually funny how some time ago I was volunteering for one online youth organization and we were also doing online survey, however since it was outside of work activity I had to find another platform to use to program my survey (obviously it had to be unpaid platform). It was so hard to try to squeeze everything I wanted from it, especially because I knew how much more and easier it would have been with Confirmit. So having this experience I am glad that Confirmit makes our work so much easier.
Read Ausrine Pasakarnyte's full review
March 08, 2014
Rachel Cummins | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Quanvert, SPSS Custom Tables, Q, WinCross, Microtab, and many others. I am actually in the process of looking for a replacement for Reports for Surveys. While it still remains the best that I have used, I need something that is more cost effective at this time.
Read Rachel Cummins's full review
February 25, 2014
Marc Kotwicki | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Vovici,Qualtrics,Survey Monkey
Confirmit is the best overall functionality-wise. The other systems require custom scripting to do a lot of the things Confirmit does natively. Unfortunately, for my company, the cost of Confirmit was not worth the native functionality. All of these other systems are significantly cheaper, and with the exception of Survey Monkey, they can do pretty much all of the same things with use of custom scripting. Qualtrics is definitely a strong alternative, but also significantly more expensive than Vovici, which my company uses mostly now.
Read Marc Kotwicki's full review
February 25, 2015

• None
I've really only programmed in a proprietary platform and Confirmit.
July 09, 2014

• Qualtrics,Survey monkey
Survey Monkey doesn't hold a candle to it. Qualtrics has some amazing exporting and reporting tools but it's much harder to implement more complicated surveys, I still prefer Confirmit. Though, if you could integrate reporting tools similar to Qualtrics you'd be ahead of the game.
March 07, 2014

Alternatives Considered

I've only ever used one other in-house proprietary software tool for survey programming. ConfirmIT is able to match the needs of our programs which is what we are looking for.
June 24, 2014

Alternatives Considered

I'm not familiar with the competition really.
February 28, 2014

Alternatives Considered

I have not used any competing products, but I would highly recommend Confirmit from an administrator's viewpoint. It is a solid product and is easy to maintain.
February 26, 2014

Alternatives Considered

IBM SPSS, when I used couple of years back, was robust tool as well. However Confirmit is certainly easier to use as compared to IBM SPSS. IBM SPSS at that point didn't have any online reporting platform which was one of the positive points with Confirmit when we selected it over IBM SPSS.
March 01, 2014

Not applicable.

Survey templates (4)
Themes (4)
Custom logo/branding (4)
Changes to live survey (4)
Question design help (3)
6.0
Multiple question types (4)
Survey logic flexibility (4)
Response tracking (4)