Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Screen sharing (584)9.595%
- Over-the-Internet remote session (590)9.494%
- Remote management of servers & workstations (506)9.393%
- File transfer (557)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ConnectWise Control, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- Technician efficiency has increased due to the ease of connections.
- Time spent working with clients to start remote sessions of unmanaged devices has decreased.
- The cost of the product is relatively low for the efficiency gains that we have seen.
- unfortunately i'm not privy to ROI information
- Reduced costs--the user can check the system remotely, saving time and costs
- Sometimes crashed when working with customers
- Upgrading is a pain
- Support was lacking and we found often waiting for solutions
- Increased security posture
- Remote workforce support
- Multiple Monitor support
- Quicker response times
- Reduced on site work
- Its allowed us to help our customer out in a timely manner
- Its advanced features allow us to do more than some other remote tools
- It makes our customer feel like we can reach them at any time.
- Saves a lot of time setting up sessions
- Intuitive so less training needed for new techs
- Ran into a bandwidth issue when working on a mobile hotspot
- ConnectWise Control has been very helpful in assisting us with providing remote support to our clients and accessing our own servers and workstations.
- Quick and secure access with multifactor authentication has helped us securely achieve our support goals.
- The tie-in with our password vault, Passportal, has made it great for us to securely access our servers without having to copy/paste passwords.
- Provide a remote access to PC and equipment for users
- Secure access with multi factors authentication
- Central administrative control
- Previous solutions had us hassling with disconnects and failed sessions, so not wasting time on that has been invaluable.
- The integration with Automate was very seamless and allowed us to work better and quicker.
- Its lack of Chrome OS support
- lack of proper iOS support
- lack of proper Android Support
- It allows us to respond more quickly to users issues, giving us a better user experience.
- The ability to troubleshoot with the remote terminal has saved us from interrupting users for smaller tasks.
- Due to significant distances between clients, this robust tool saves on time and transport costs.
- Covid 19 required robust remote support which this product provided
- The ROI has been great. By avoiding the need to travel to clients' offices, we save a lot of time and travel expense. It has also allowed us to service clients who might otherwise be too far away to serve if we always had to travel to their site.
- Less cost involved vs. onsite visits
- More ROI as technicians can focus on multiple projects
- Works on a variety of platforms so don't need to buy special after hours systems for techs
- Prevents need for on-site visits
- Allows techs to multitask
- More cost-effective than other remote softwares
- This has saved us hours of troubleshooting at trade shows and other events.
- The frustration level of walking people through things over the phone cannot be overstated. This is now gone.
- The cost is very competitive.
- Negative - have had to waste so much time dealing with flaws and issues with newer versions that I would have been better off never upgrading (which is not realistic due to security concerns in older versions) or moving to a different product altogether.
- Negative - their recent upgrades completely broke remote access to pretty much all Mac installs - leading to having to re-engage and bother clients to regain access; completely defeating the purpose of the product and causing major problems from a client relationship perspective.
- It helps me do whatever I need for a not very expensive price.
- Great for training users remotely with screen share sessions.
- Diagnosing issues through unexpected user behavior is so much easier when you can be shown.
- A handy back up when you can connect to servers over the internet which you would normally do through your LAN when its the LAN that's having the problem!
- Increased tech efficiency and decreased time to resolution.
- Saving money on mileage.
- Overall profit increasing due to the increase in efficiency.
- Allowing us to remotely support end-users without physically being on location saves time and money.
- Being able to quickly diagnose and resolve problems makes customers happy.
- Being able to solve issues occasionally without impacting user work-flows via remote commands or backstage tinkering is a very nice feature that also keeps customers happy.