ConnectWise Control Reviews

April 16, 2020
Daren Anderson, MSIS | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

For many years, I used LogMeIn to connect to remotely connect to customers and was pretty happy with it until they raised their prices so decided I needed to look for an alternative. After some searching, I found ScreenConnect and kept getting free trials but then would get busy at work, so I couldn't really test anymore. I got an huge bill from LogMeIn so bit the bullet and went with ScreenConnect - I have been very happy it - connects easily and has a lot more features than my old software did.
Read Daren Anderson, MSIS's full review
April 05, 2019
Michael Watchorn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

We recently found that we could have 2 hosts connected to the same client. This is very useful for solving tough problems. It is very easy to use, and it is quick and responsive. Pricing also makes ConnectWise very lucrative for us. Compared to other software I've used in the past for similar purposes this was easier to use and more intuitive.
Read Michael Watchorn's full review
June 18, 2019

Usability

Overall the software is easy to use, especially once it is configured. We used granular type security so some people had more access to servers and systems than other people. Like our Helpdesk is not able to sign into servers or view what they are doing, but the admin and engineers are.
October 23, 2017
Sam Segura | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

On the whole SC is a very powerful tool that is a vital part of the IT service arsenal. On-site visits are an "emergency" only type of scenario. Just "showing your face" is not winning any browny points for me. If my client sees my face, it's usually just to upgrade hardware or to deal other aspects of business. SC provides me and my client the bulk of the info I need to get projects done.
Read Sam Segura's full review
November 27, 2017
Adam Shrum | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Overall it's pretty easy to figure everything out. Permissions are much easier to manage. I had an issue with integrating with Freshdesk before, but I suspect that might work now. Everything that changed in the UI is a change for the better. The previous UI wasn't completely abandoned, and it's still what I remember using in the previous version. Good work!
Read Adam Shrum's full review
November 06, 2017
Adam Bottjen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

I love the software. I came from GoToAssist which over time I Became highly dissatisfied. All of the features I wanted to be added in GoToAssist were in connectwise. The only reason I gave it a 9 instead of a 10, is the inability to drag and drop files into the session when there are apps in the foreground. Requiring me to minimise everything before I can drag and drop stuff onto the desktop, even though the desktop is visible.
Read Adam Bottjen's full review
October 30, 2017
John Huber | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

We used Go To Assist in the past, however we have now been using ConnectWise Control (Screen Connect) for over a year. The features available and ease of use make it a far superior product to anything we've used in the past. Our lead support technician has also made numerous requests for modifications or explanations of features, and your tech support is always responsive and well-informed.
Read John Huber's full review
September 25, 2017
Bill O'Reilly | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Generally very good product but not quite up to LogMeIn standards. For instance, I want to build out a clients machine remotely. I can use LogMeIn Rescue to create the initial remote connection, then from there install LogMeIn Pro which will allow me to access without further end-user intervention. Once I'm done, I can create another LogMeIn Rescue connection from within the LogMeIn Pro connection, uninstall Pro and send the user on their way.
I tried that with your product(s) and it wouldn't work.
That being said, the cost for your product far outweighs the expense of the above!
Read Bill O'Reilly's full review
Matthew Bohannon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

The interface is easy to use and whether you are connecting to a client to fix an issue or training users. The interface is easy to connect to group policy to deploy to your organization.
Read Matthew Bohannon's full review
September 26, 2017
Rob ROTHENBERG | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Once I figured out how to connect to a remote computer, all was fine and I can now see the remote computer easily. Each computer has to have the software installed and I have to have a unique login/password to access the other computer. Once logged in I can control the remote computer using the shortcuts available to get it to do what I need.
Read Rob ROTHENBERG's full review
March 25, 2017
Charles Vochatzer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

ScreenConnect is easy to install onto multiple machines quickly. I love that users can choose their own password and complete the install successfully. Once setup, it's easy to use to remote into your machine from anywhere. That combined with the fact that it is fast, secure, and reliable make it a really great low cost option.
Read Charles Vochatzer's full review
March 10, 2017
Eddie Rivera | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Although some interface features could be set easier like ending session without exiting the program on the computer side. Overall the program is a joy to use and easy for my junior admins to use.
Read Eddie Rivera's full review
July 18, 2018

Usability

We love this product and use this all the time. We have to remote into people computers to update settings and it has been great compared to other screen sharing softwares. We also have our internet IT that uses it for remote screen sharing os they can update our PCs as well.

Great product!

Usability

Simple to use and highly customisable, which is exactly what I need when deploying remote access solutions across the world.

Usability

I believe ScreenConnect is good at what it does. My biggest quibbles are that it can be rather laggy at times and that end users often struggle to open the application installer after entering join codes.

Screen sharing (571)
9.4
File transfer (544)
Instant message (480)
Secure remote access with Smart Card authentication (72)
Access to sleeping/powered-off computers (296)
Over-the-Internet remote session (577)
Initiate remote control from mobile (369)
Remote management of servers & workstations (494)
Remote Active Directory® management (162)
Centralized management dashboard (459)
Session record (297)
Annotations (251)
9.2
Monitoring and Alerts (177)
Multi-platform remote control (382)

What is ConnectWise Control?

ConnectWise Control, formerly ScreenConnect, is a remote support, access and meeting solution. With this solution, you can use remote support and access to repair computers, provide updates, and manage machines. Users can also conduct online seminars and presentations using remote meetings. The vendor’s value proposition is that their solution is fast, reliable and includes the same features as competing remote control solutions.

ConnectWise Control Screenshots

ConnectWise Control Video

ConnectWise Control Demo

ConnectWise Control Integrations

ConnectWise Control Competitors

TeamViewer, GoToAssist Remote Support, BeyondTrust Remote Support (Formerely Bomgar Remote Support)

ConnectWise Control Pricing