April 29, 2021
Score 10 out of 10
Read Eric Milles's full review
Pros and Cons
- The ability to execute commands from the Control console is very effective.
- Sessions have settings to reduce the resolution for times when bandwidth is at a premium. You can manually reduce the data for the session this way.
- A URL and a 5 digit access code are all that are need to initiate a session for an end user. It is very user-friendly.
- When initiating a session, an end user needs approve the download of the agent, approve User Account Control access, and to click to open the client. A streamlined process would be preferred.
- The technician must click a box at the top of the interface to chat with end-user. This would be better as a constant sidecar to the interface screen.
- The tools for the session are all at the top of the interface. It would be better if they were at the bottom like a taskbar.