ConnectWise Manage Reviews

January 19, 2020
Nicolas Poague | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

The product works awesomely. The only factors holding back a 10 star rating are some of the upgrades that I believe are necessary. Namely, active directory integration for the customer portal is a feature that is long overdue. AD integration on the technician side should also be made available for subscribers of the cloud hosted solution.
Read Nicolas Poague's full review
August 29, 2019
Dale Bradford | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We are very happy with this software, and have no thoughts of changing it any time soon
Read Dale Bradford's full review
November 16, 2015
Delano Collins | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

ConnectWise has uniquely positioned themselves with the Modern Office Suite to have direct integration with a nearly full suite of tools for MSPs. Although each tool may not necessarily be the absolute best tool on the market, the efficiencies leveraged through direct integration make the entire suite an obvious choice for most companies.
Read Delano Collins's full review
December 16, 2014
Kettric Midura | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I would recommend ConnectWise for the company that isn't as large or ridged in their support practices. ConnectWise is very good at what it does, but when it comes to truly customized process, it tends to cause problems. While ConnectWise is flexible, it is only flexible in the way their mind set and architecture function. If you are a large well developed company with set ways of doing things, ConnectWise is not likely to be a good fit. If you are a smaller, less developed company with the capacity to adapt to ConnectWise methodology, you can make some quick gains implementing their way of doing things. The SMB company I was working with on the product used the product exclusively and used it well. We used each product to its extent, and it really helped to speed up the development cycle accepting the intended use of each function. A much larger company I worked with had the exact opposite experience. Their standing procedures and methodologies were diametrically opposed to the use of ConnectWise and ultimately drove the company to abandon the project in favor of a home grown product.
Read Kettric Midura's full review
December 23, 2014
Amy Spencer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I no longer work for an IT services company that uses ConnectWise. I work for a company that sells industrial machinery and we are heavily invested in Salesforce.
Read Amy Spencer's full review
April 04, 2014
Jared Tremper | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Whatever may be lacking is insignificant to the ongoing value ConnectWise brings. To attempt to do this without ConnectWise is to quit the business. Moreover, the integration of processes (not just the technology) is part of our DNA and would require a blood transfusion (so to speak) -- we simply wouldn't be who we are today, nor what we need to be tomorrow.
Read Jared Tremper's full review
April 12, 2014
Brad Horsley | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

We will continue to use ConnectWise for at least 2-3 Years as we have built integration's into other tools and simply don't have the time to evaluate other products right now, i do see use going through an evaluation in 2-3 years though.
Read Brad Horsley's full review
April 09, 2014
Mark Santorelli | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

Really does not apply since I own the software and hardware it runs on...I keep my Software Assurance in tact so I can get the program fixed when if breaks after their updates...I will probably cancel support - if I am allowed to once I feel it is stable enough to do so.
Read Mark Santorelli's full review
April 08, 2014
K. Craig Reiff | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I really enjoy using the software. It is fast, it is organized well, and it allows me to perform the functions of my role in our company to the best of my abilities. I can rely on the tools and workflows in ConnectWise to ensure I'm working at maximum efficiency.
Read K. Craig Reiff's full review
April 05, 2014
Adrian Kwitkowsky | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Renew

I have not been exposed to anything in ConnectWise thus far that would make me look elsewhere for a PSA solution. It's certainly met my needs to this point. Any issues that I may have noted with the software are trivial in comparison to the benefits, and I don't anticipate the need to even explore moving to another platform anytime soon.
Read Adrian Kwitkowsky's full review
December 29, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

We purchased a perpetual license. Though, for some of its short comings, its definitely a solid platform. We have more visibility into our customers base and their individual issues. We have a centralized location for the majority of our customer information.
August 19, 2015

Likelihood to Renew

While ConnectWise has room for improvement, it is a constantly growing product that is focused on it's customers needs. The community surrounding ConnectWise is it's largest strength. As with anything, there is no silver bullet that solves all of your problems, but ConnectWise certainly things a little easier.
April 08, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

For all the reasons I've mentioned. It does everything needed and is fully customizable.
April 09, 2014

Likelihood to Renew

Presently I am in a different industry, but if I were to return to an industry that had a need for a complex management system I would highly recommend ConnectWise as it made cross departmental infrastructure aligned in the same goal sets.

Organize and prioritize service tickets (69)
Expert directory (38)
Subscription-based notifications (45)
6.7
ITSM collaboration and documentation (50)
6.2
Ticket creation and submission (69)
Ticket response (68)
External knowledge base (52)
6.5
Internal knowledge base (60)
5.9
Customer portal (63)
IVR (15)
4.1
Social integration (21)
3.9
Email support (63)
6.5
Help Desk CRM integration (59)

What is ConnectWise Manage?

ConnectWise Manage calls itself a business management platform for companies that sell, service, and support technology. According to the vendor, the product supports 110,000 users and helps them achieve greater accountability, operational efficiency, and profitability. The platform is cloud-based and integrates business-process automation, help desk and customer service, sales, marketing, project management, and business analytics in order to streamline a company's operations.

ConnectWise Manage is the hub of the ConnectWise suite, a set of solutions for technology solution providers that aims to give an end-to-end view and total control over their business.

ConnectWise also gives its users access to a network of ideas, experts, and solutions. ConnectWise has been in business for more than 15 years.

ConnectWise Manage Features

Incident and problem management Features

Has featureOrganize and prioritize service tickets
Has featureExpert directory
Has featureSubscription-based notifications
Has featureITSM collaboration and documentation
Has featureTicket creation and submission
Has featureTicket response

Has featureSocial integration
Has featureEmail support
Has featureHelp Desk CRM integration

ConnectWise Manage Screenshots

ConnectWise Manage Videos (4)

Watch Learn more about the software through our Interactive Demo: