Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 9 out of 10
The NewVoiceMedia ContactWorld for Sales and Marketing solution was brought in to provide an efficient and reliable dialing solution for a medium-sized contact centre. It is being used by the entire contact centre now and was brought in to replace a platform that was exhibiting an inability to scale or integrate satisfactorily with Salesforce.
- For a mature app on Salesforce, it is refreshingly free of baggage.
- They've got some good key partnerships with some other app providers, namely Sumo - who provide gamification and videoboarding.
- A much lighter and easier to configure product than our previous one.
- It does create a lot of records as part of its process. If you face data limit struggles, you should perform a risk analysis on the average amount of records created per month.
- While it is integrated well in some respects, I don't like the way notes embed as visualforce elements on the Task. This stuff needs to be at the fingertip for agents on the phone, not a click away.
Read Simon Whight's full review
It is well suited for any Salesforce deployment. It may be worth considering looking at Salesforce's own Lightning tool if you are looking to adopt a brand new dialling solution where you have not had one to date. This is a brand new development and part of Salesforce's disruptive approach to some previous markets where products for CTI and CPQ etc. were established from other vendors.
ContactWorld for Sales and Marketing Scorecard Summary
About ContactWorld for Sales and Marketing
ContactWorld for Sales and Marketing is a call center software offering from NewVoiceMedia. It is optimized for integration with Salesforce Sales Cloud and for use by sales or marketing teams.
Categories: Contact Center
ContactWorld for Sales and Marketing Technical Details