January 23, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
We were looking for a CTI solution for a resource call center we are setting up. A few project requirements, such as integration with Salesforce and allowing agents to work remotely with a flexible DID setup, led us to ContactWorld.
- Cloud-based, flexible DID set up, and works with Salesforce
- Easy call flow design
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible tiers of licenses that work for our budget
- Third party implementation consult
- British date format and time zone in U.S. market
- No one answers their 800 number on their website
- Report is not easy to read
- Calls that were not answered wouldn’t make it to Salesforce report
Read Emily Sullivan's full review
It is a great CTI for call center solution if you are going to work with Salesforce. But if you are using ContactWorld standalone, it definitely is not an ideal solution. Quite some features are not supported by the standalone version, such as post-call survey and follow up call reminder, etc.