March 09, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
Read Berlynn Pierce's full review
Pros and Cons
- Simple nav and layout of the tool: Messages, Automation, Content, Contacts, Data, Analytics.
- Real-time updates of events and customer preferences.
- Cordial team is excellent at building relationships and is quick to respond.
- It's easy to research problems, use the tool, build using includes and excludes.
- Difficult to aggregate data both in reporting and combining multiple lists or events.
- No specification on errors.
- A/B multivariate testing isn't simple. A user needs to be technically savvy since the campaign and blocks are created using HTML.
- Ability to randomize an audience but not prioritize, split an audience based on percentage or total, or cap an audience.
- A contact must be a Cordial user to receive a test or see content/creative.
- No way to archive messages.