Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Course catalog or library (164)
Learning administration (163)
Learning reporting & analytics (162)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cornerstone OnDemand, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, Cornerstone helps organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages.
- Learning & Development: Support learners' skills with learning management software.
Recruiting & Onboarding: Fill job reqs faster with an engaging candidate experience and a streamlined recruiting and onboarding process.
Performance Management: Build a high-performing culture that motivates people to meet their potential.
Engagement Surveys: Measure the business impact of talent programs and gain a clear picture of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Extended Enterprise: Expand learning to audiences that are critical to the organization, like partners or customers.
Core HR: Consolidate and uncomplicate HR processes into one place to better support, reward, and engage people.
Workforce Planning: Maximize workforce efficiency through thoughtful planning and a collaborative, data-driven approach.
Analytics & Reporting: Make better, more informed talent decisions with predictive analytics and visualizations.
Integration & APIs: Connect to a broader ecosystem to move data where it has its greatest impact.
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Compliance tracking and reporting
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Non-hierarchical goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Plan weighting
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Rater nominations
- Supported: Rater nomination workflow
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Workflow restrictions
- Supported: Review transfer
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Employee profiles
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate add
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
- Supported: Airtight integration across modules - from recruiting to learning to performance
- Supported: Machine learning and predictive analytics to get actionable information from your talent data
- Big Think Edge
- CIC Plus
- First Advantage
- SterlingOne (TalentWise)
- Workplace from Meta
- ADP Workforce Now
- Linkedin Recruiter
- A-Check Global
- Aktive Reply
- American Heart Association
- Biz Library
- Choice Screening
- JJ Keller
- Phenom People
- Talent +
- Tax Credit Co
- Ultimate Software
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||50 languages|
- Content upload
- Instructor-led training
- Assigning Training
- Managing Goals
- Applicant Interface
- Use Learning Search to find content
- Use Learner Home to see everything you need learning wise
- Express class to give ad hoc credit
- learning portal
- onboarding workflows
- development tasks
- The end user experience is great. Clean and intuitive.
- new user sign up
- Automatically assigning required training
- Registering for training
- Tracking training
- Edge Datafeed
- Reporting 2.0
- Custom pages creation
- Content Uploader with scorm publishing
- Custom report creation
- Learner Home
- The Learning Assignment Tool.
- Training Standard reports.
- Competency assessment using Observation Checklists.
- Adding Learning Objects
- loading and administrating Learning Modules
- The carroussel - reviewing candidates'cv
- The learner home, and the paylist
- the manage candidate function
- Learner Home page was a great up date. It was easy to implement and it has a great interface for our learners.
- Automatic assignments are fairly easy to launch.
- Accessing transcript and launching courses.
- Finding users and learning.
- Uploading and publishing courses
- Data load wizard makes some bulk work easier.
- Creating the dashboard was relatively easy
- For end-users, it is very easy to locate, launch and complete online training. This applies to all type of content that Cornerstone allows you to host as a learning object.
- The new learner home and learner search bring a modern design to the system that is very similar to online streaming services that people have experience using.
- As an admin, loading content is very easy to do and has been made even easier with recent improvements.
- User management has been easy for our admins and provides us with the tools to properly troubleshoot any issues.
- Searching for relevant training
- Deep linking to a specific learning object in the system
- Auto enrolling groups of users in a specific training
- The end-user experience is generally very good.
- Customizing the system for different audiences.
- Finding training as an end-user.
- Assigning training
- Setting up groups and auto enrollments for training
- running reports
- "out of the box" portal setup has served us PERFECTLY as an intuitive navigation for users
- Learning part is very awesome, easy to conduct training
- Annual appraisals are very easy to configure
- The user's ability to view their training record
- The user's ability to see their completed training
- Finding available training
- Creating custom groups
- Managing In-person training events that happen outside of the system (ILT feature)