Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Course catalog or library (164)
Learning administration (163)
Learning reporting & analytics (162)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Cornerstone OnDemand, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Cornerstone powers the future ready workforce, with HR software and solutions designed to unite people, teams, technology and business, and inspire a work environment of growth, agility and success for all. With an AI-powered and skills-forward system designed for the contemporary workforce, Cornerstone helps organizations modernize the learning and development experience, deliver the most relevant content from anywhere, accelerate talent and career mobility, and establish skills as the universal language of growth and success across the business. Cornerstone serves over 6,000 customers and 75M users and is available in 180 countries and 50 languages.
- Learning & Development: Support learners' skills with learning management software.
Recruiting & Onboarding: Fill job reqs faster with an engaging candidate experience and a streamlined recruiting and onboarding process.
Performance Management: Build a high-performing culture that motivates people to meet their potential.
Engagement Surveys: Measure the business impact of talent programs and gain a clear picture of employee engagement and satisfaction.
Extended Enterprise: Expand learning to audiences that are critical to the organization, like partners or customers.
Core HR: Consolidate and uncomplicate HR processes into one place to better support, reward, and engage people.
Workforce Planning: Maximize workforce efficiency through thoughtful planning and a collaborative, data-driven approach.
Analytics & Reporting: Make better, more informed talent decisions with predictive analytics and visualizations.
Integration & APIs: Connect to a broader ecosystem to move data where it has its greatest impact.
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Compliance tracking and reporting
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Subordinate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Non-hierarchical goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Plan weighting
- Supported: Manager note taking
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Rater nominations
- Supported: Rater nomination workflow
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Workflow restrictions
- Supported: Review transfer
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Employee profiles
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate add
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: AICC-compliant
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
- Supported: Airtight integration across modules - from recruiting to learning to performance
- Supported: Machine learning and predictive analytics to get actionable information from your talent data
- Big Think Edge
- CIC Plus
- First Advantage
- SterlingOne (TalentWise)
- Workplace from Meta
- ADP Workforce Now
- Linkedin Recruiter
- A-Check Global
- Aktive Reply
- American Heart Association
- Biz Library
- Choice Screening
- JJ Keller
- Phenom People
- Talent +
- Tax Credit Co
- Ultimate Software
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||50 languages|
- Skills and capabilities to drive career paths
- Observation checklists
- Skills Identificaiton
- Future Workforce planning
- Routing compliance materials
- Teams integration
- Learn App
- more training on the way
- new ways of recruiting
- develop evaluations with diferent approvers and workflows...
- We want to dig into the reporting functionality more. The system has robust capabilities, however it is just finding time to use them to our advantage.
- As the system is upgraded, it will be helpful to use the training evaluation tool more often.
- Consolidating training tracking in one system by eliminating the need for other systems of record.
- Help with career pathing
- New performance-model, including Skills-engine
- virtual classrooms
- Reporting 2.0
- Observation Checklists
- For ongoing training offerings.
- To create competency frameworks, assessment tools and development plans.
- For succession planning.
- Social Learning
- Customized Learning Paths
- Performance. We had Performance but had just started getting it set up when I moved companies. Love what we did work with.
- We might use more features on cornerstone according to the evolution of our people's need internally
- We will use more content on Learning and increase dynamism on people's development.
- We will develop more the mobile recruiting and probably integrate video recruiting in the future.
- We plan to implement the Virtual Training component using WebEx.
- Tracking sensitive acknowledgements with an electronic signature and having that completion feed back to an employee record in Workday.
- Offering a training portal to our clients and suppliers to complete required compliance training.
- Linking to our external learning providers. All learning in one place.
- Management of CE’s
- Dissemination of up to date competencies.
- Mobile enabled training using the Cornerstone app is on something we will implement soon.
- We have switched systems.
- We are hoping to drive more mobile use through Cornerstone Learn, a new mobile app for iOS and Android.
- We are hoping to leverage the system to host curated content for our sales force to help drive growth.
- We hope to take advantage of the Learning Reporter browser plug-in to track learner interaction with continuous learning resources outside the system. Through the Learner Record Store we can mine this data for content that can be curated for specific audiences.
- Organize a diverse ILT third-party training library
- It might be useful for payroll processes
- Development plans for employees
- Curated training tracks for career development
- Linking performance with training
- Employee Development Plans
- Social Collaboration
- Mining for internal talent