Reviews (1-6 of 6)
For example, we worked on Workday and SSO integrations - work that we had specifically contracted for in advance. When we were ready to work on that project, they didn’t have the people ready to help us, so it took a lot longer than necessary. That was my biggest pain point.
The implementation approach we went with was a self-led implementation. We would speak to the implementation manager once per week, and self-trained. We met with implementation manager to discuss issues, review things that we’d learned for 1 hour. We found that wasn’t enough. Other things would come up outside that one hour window that we couldn’t get answers to. We didn’t have anyone to ask about those things and we had to wait to ask during our weekly meeting.
The advantage of the self-led implementation approach was that it was really inexpensive – significantly less than the implementation cost for the other systems that we looked at. I also liked that we could pace ourselves. There were however big roadblocks. We would have to make sure the right resources were available. We had an implementation/project manager with a lot of experience and felt that the person was knowledgeable but missed on a few things.
In hindsight, I would still go with the self-led implementation, but knowing what I know now, I would ask for the integration person to be available more. I would work that into the contract. With single sign-on, we needed deep linking to build direct links through a Single Sign-On tool, e.g. when someone gets an email, it directs them to training. But it has to go through SSO to get them to the correct link. Deep linking wasn’t turned on in our system and they had to activate it. We encountered little things like that – sequencing pre-requisites which were problematic. We tried to troubleshoot ourselves.
I recommend you consider contracting for some extra implementation hours and determine when they are going to be available. Work it into the contract that you have the ability to call tech support during implementation. In addition to weekly implementation meetings, they have technical webexes – 4 every week, but 2 didn’t apply to us – one as we were using SSO. The challenge is they were not always relevant – we had specific questions that didn’t fall into those categories.
Cornerstone OnDemand Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a single, unified cloud-based talent management solution that is completely configurable to meet the talent strategy, compliance, business, and workflow needs of any organization.
Organizations today are being disrupted by digital advances that continue to shift the way employees work, learn, and succeed. To be successful in this constantly evolving world, organizations need a modern unified talent management strategy that supports the acquisition of the right skills, alongside ongoing employee development, engagement, and retention.
Cornerstone offers solutions to help companies strategically manage and continuously develop their talent. The Cornerstone Talent Management Solution includes:
- Cornerstone Recruiting (including applicant tracking, employee onboarding)
- Cornerstone Learning (including LMS, learning experience platform (LXP), certifications, Learn App)
- Cornerstone Performance (including performance reviews, goals, succession planning, compensation, competency management)
- Cornerstone Careers (including one-on-one’s, development plans, goals, pulse surveys, career management)
- Cornerstone HR (including people administration, workforce analytics, benchmarking)
- Cornerstone Content (including 40+ premium partners)
Cornerstone’s people development solutions are used by approximately 7,000 clients of all sizes, spanning more than 75 million users across over 180 countries and 50+ languages.
Cornerstone OnDemand Screenshots
Cornerstone OnDemand Videos (3)
Cornerstone OnDemand Downloadables
- Unify learning and performance management to drive engagement, productivity, and profits.
- How to develop your employees for the future.
- How to overcome the skills crisis in today’s modern workplace
- The transformation toolkit: how to thrive in the face of market disruption
- How to leverage Cornerstone to develop a stronger workforce
Cornerstone OnDemand Integrations
Cornerstone OnDemand Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Cornerstone OnDemand Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Cornerstone OnDemand Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||43 languages|