Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Crownpeak DQM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
DQM is specifically designed for
multi-site, enterprise environments and works to automate key governance
processes - ensuring the consistent application of
content quality and regulatory compliance standards across your
global digital touchpoints.
The platform comes with compliance monitoring capabilities, and covers everything from SEO, user experience (UX), mobile web, and accessibility requirements. It is also customizable enabling precision monitoring of your company's unique brand and business rules and content localization requirements.
Designed to work with any CMS, the vendor says that Crownpeak's platform makes quality assurance seamless. It integrates directly with existing publication workflow, enabling digital marketers and content professionals to test and optimize their work in both pre- and post-publication environments.
- PageChecker is excellent. Very quick to use.
- Dashboards help us see what areas need improving
- The Search function is valuable.
- The Search results still indexed the old Beta version of our site
- When faults are fixed, they remain as faults in the numbers till re-indexed.
- Automated WCAG Testing
- Automated SEO issue finding
- Continued assurance after content and template updates.
- Make it easier to accept misspellings as correct
- The tickets, every single day I'm amazed by the ticketing tool and people that work on them, unfortunately I'm no longer being asked to grade tickets because every single one of them would be 10/10
- The tooling itself is very intuitive, I myself am addicted to the scorings, its an amazing motivator!
- The possibility to together with the Dqm team work on new checkpoint is so much fun!
- The providing of info on improvements can be improved, there's a lot of information on the forum but a biweekly newsletter for tool owners like myself would be nice
- Additional checkpoints could be suggested, its very onesided when it comes to new checkpoint creation
- New checkpoints should be able to give weight on the benchmarking scores, insights on how the weight in the bemchmarking scores would be nice
- I'm worried about the new ui and how it will affect the daily operations
- Excellent, quick support
- Easy to implement
- Easy to configure to suit business needs.
- Look at the pricing model for Autofix for businesses who have multiple domains.
- Keep refreshing the DQM interface to stay ahead of the game.
- Oversight of multiple websites in a single platform
- Easy management of quality checkpoints
- Simple and easy-to-use interface
- Scans are weekly, so it can take seven days for the platform to reflect fixed issues
- Unable to pause or hide checkpoints while global issues are being resolved
- Automated WCAG testing
- Accessibility benchmarking across an organization's total websites
- Differentiate between A, AA, and AAA issues
- Compare accessibility, SEO, and usability in order to understand how the initiatives support each other
- Easy admin functionality
- Customization capabilities
- Pages with many issues can take a longer time to load
- Focus on areas of the website that need [improvement] without guesswork
- Give a quantitative view of the website errors
- Integrate with publishing
- Give a belt and braces approach to fixing errors on the site for accessibility
- Give a view of multiple websites in one dashboard
- Blending with Google Analytics data to see the impact of errors
- Be able to attribute errors to a publisher if integrated with the CMS
- Ensures quality and consistency of content implementation across distributed teams and markets.
- Quick and easy content updates across global digital ecosystems.
- Custom checkpoints to identify, highlight and manage business updates across multiple websites (e.g. product detail, terminology, customer messaging, brand updates)
- Custom branded dashboard reports would be an excellent new feature
- Attentive customer service representatives.
- Variety of services offered.
- Custom tailored solutions.
- Commercial solutions.
- Explanation of services at the beginning of exploration.
- Explanation of relationship between DQM and Ilumino.
- Setting out a clear roadmap for the lifespan of the contract.
- Automatically scans the issues every week.
- Support is great and quick.
- Communication is excellent.
- Automated ADA issues are summarized.
- Pricing could be optimized a bit.
- Majority of issues are left out for manual scans.
- Few more issues could be automated.
- DQM does a great job at identifying code that doesn't meet WCAG guidelines.
- DQM has nice reporting tools and it is easy to deliver the results to non-IT employees.
- The Page Checker tool is very helpful for real-time scanning. This makes it possible to make sure fixes work before the next main scan.
- It would be helpful if the Issues page under Website showed the WCAG level for each issue (A, AA, AAA). You currently have to look up the guideline to find the level.
- There is no indicator that a page is currently being scanned. During a website scan, some of the reports are blank or missing information. Having a notification on the main page showing which websites are being scanned would be helpful.
- Some ADA compliance items are left off, such as keyboard navigation, tabbing, etc.
- It doesn't view the websites on mobile devices or if using a screen reader. Some pages or formatting changes depending on resolution. The DQM, from what I have seen, doesn't account for that.
- User-friendly interface
- Useful for developers, content editors, and other business users
- Dashboards provide quick insight into any areas of concern
- Easy to spot trends and nip issues in the bud
- The ability to add sub-groups so you can group sets of brands together within dashboards
- [The] ability for the user to prompt a recrawl themselves to see instant fixes
- Address all the issues on the site/sites supported.
- Address spelling thoughout the site.
- Address SEO.
- Address usability issues.
- Address priority issues.
- Address broken internal links.
- Provide or recommend a tool to optimize images or give recommended size to optimize image to.