Read all reviews
This marketplace software is easy to use their support is great, timely new updates with twigs. Highly recommend for seller with large …
We have been using CS-Cart Multi-Vendor since the beginning of 2018 with a big vision. This feature-rich most intuitive e-commerce …
We use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform for retailers and as a marketplace platform across our whole organization. Technically …
For ease of use, getting CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform and installing it was not bad at all. The reason I chose CS-Cart …
We are currently a small start-up with big plans, and CS-Cart is making it easy to realise those. We are utilising the multi-vendor …
CS-Cart Multi vendor software is being in our organization for the e-commerce platform. Our team members understand that the cs-cart …
We use Multivendor as a marketplace platform for factories to sell directly to consumers. It is our only platform in use.
We use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor as our core software to build a Multi-vendor Marketplace where we have multiple sellers selling to multiple …
Our entire business is built on the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor platform. Until 2020, we were an online store based on Webasyst Shop-script, …
We use CS-Cart Multi-Vendor as a niche marketplace and all companies can present their products. Companies do not have to worry about …
- Product catalog & listings (10)8.787%
- Product management (10)8.787%
- Branding (10)8.585%
- Visual customization (10)8.585%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CS-Cart, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
2 people want pricing too
CS-Cart Multi-Vendor is an on-premise eCommerce marketplace software. It allows users to open an online marketplace, where the user is the admin, and all the others—invited sellers. Each seller has his or her own micro-store with a customizable storefront, categories, filters, and search. Just like in Amazon.
In the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor marketplace platform, managing vendors is designed to be simple: invite individual sellers, give them access to a marketplace, and they showcase and sell their products in a marketplace platform. The user receives commissions from their sales. They can also offer subscription plans for sellers with different conditions and prices. This marketplace builder also features a payment distribution system that allows for automatic money distribution among vendors and the marketplace admin.
The CS-Cart Multi-Vendor marketplace software boasts over 500 eCommerce features. The vendor says users get a mobile-friendly storefront, powerful SEO, marketing tools, 80 built-in payment and shipping services, and an easy-to-understand admin panel. This solution is an on-premise CMS for the marketplace.
They further state over 1,600 marketplaces work on the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor marketplace CMS.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Subscriptions & downloads
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Abandoned cart recovery
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Integration with eBay
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: PayPal integration
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: Single-click checkout
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Credit card transaction fee
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
- Supported: Admin roles and privileges
- Supported: Loyalty system (reward points and VIP user groups)
- Supported: Subscription plans for sellers
- Supported: Fully customizable checkout page
- Supported: Warehouses
- Supported: Customer-to-vendor communicaton
- Supported: Built-in notification and message center
Video Overview of the CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Marketplace Platform
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||5%|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, All Unix-based systems|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Slovak, Polish, Italiano and 15 others.|
Reviewers rate Product catalog & listings and Product management and eCommerce security highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of CS-Cart are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Easy to use
- No third party control
- Great support
- Lost of [an] add-on to make it [a] more vast platform
- Can sale [almost] any product
- Back office and inventory must build strong
- Shipping friendly
- [The] upgrade process need[s] to be smooth
- Certify only add-on which really works with cs-cart and make sense
- Very good number of backend features to manage stores
- SEO friendly with very clean design
- Frequent update release which keeps store up to date
- Wide range of third-party add-ons are available on their marketplace
- Fast, secure and stable system
- When calculated at the end of the year, it may seem [more] expensive than other platforms in upgrading the software, annual subscriptions, support ticket, third-party add-ons etc. Some essential add-ons are also very expensive which are available in other platforms at low cost or even free.
- Marketplace for third-party add-ons should have a common payment system, organize and monitor them under a strict policy by the authority.
- I believe it still has a scope to work more for speed up the site comparing others
- The system is very stable.
- It's very user-friendly interface.
- Their technical support is super, quick response and friendly.
- PWA can be improved for more flexibility, it's better free of charge or not too expensive.
- Support ticket price quite expensive for small company.
- Tech support
- Payment integration
- Shopping cart product management
- Upgrade costs over time
- Business model changes (have not yet been implemented)
- Quick and easy set up of a multi-vendor marketplace
- Very easy-to-use page designer
- Huge marketplace of add-ons to cover pretty much anything you need
- Struggles a bit with 1 million categories / product with dozens of categories assigned
- Default MyISAM tables meaning conversions is required to move to cloud options like RDS
- No default option to use cloud storage for media (eg. S3 Bucket / Azure blob storage)
- Powerful backend configurations and Front end design is a very user friendly for the customers
- Good support on the Forum
- Decent inbuilt features for SEO
- Good architecture for the customization on the addon
- Frequent update for releasing the ecommerce features based on the modern world
- Easy installation
- More third party addons are available for the software
- Very good competitor software to improve for e-commerce business
- High cost of customization, third party addons and themes
- CS-Cart license cost and upgrade cost are expensive
- Subscription plan for the license, addons and themes
- It has a pretty comprehensive manual for install and configuration.
- It is supported well by both CS-Cart and the community forums
- It seems to have a decent amount of skins and templates to choose from (both native and aftermarket), although I am yet to use an aftermarket template.
- Multi-Vendor doesn't appear to have a manual that shows Vendors how to use the product. This would be useful for admins to learn the vendor side also. I think it would be handy to have a manual that could be white-labeled by an MV Admin for their vendor customers.
- I would like to see Geolocation added to the experience as a native option whereby the site augments to show the most appropriate pricing currency and shipping options (like a pre-filled address) that are relevant to the particular region that the user is browsing from.
- The bulk product import function is clunky and not user friendly. It is also not clear about loading images and the documentation seems to be slightly dated.
- It isn't obvious how to bulk upload multiple images for a product.
- Manage vendor products
- Manage vendor email notifications
- Open source allows for customization
- Great technical support
- Sufficient range of plugins
- Vendor and customer notifications by text message
- Front-end website speed
- Native checkout page
- Vendor admin panel
- Content management.
- Management of stores, goods and other vendor information.
- Convenient user interface of both frontend and admin panel.
- Convenient and fast mobile version of the admin panel.
- Fast and smart tool for importing goods using ready-made presets.
- High frequency of engine updates.
- Large selection of additional plugins.
- The high cost of the platform itself and plugins.
- Unavailability of the mobile application in the basic version of the platform.
- Relatively difficult process of installing updates if you are new to IT.
- update subscription
- 3rd party theme & addons subscriptions (its not sure that you have also updates in 2 years)
- expensive license prices (if everything is cheaper, more peoples will buy it)