Data.com Reviews

Stacy Venditto | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 20, 2019

Data.com Review

Reports Used with Data.com

Visibility into lead scoring and revenue forecasts are commonly generated reports. The impact dashboard is a great feature that shows how the company's use of the solution is impacting the business. Custom and ad-hoc reports are seldom generated, usually to understand details around sales pipeline progression and sales qualification. The client uses mostly templated reports included in the solution.
Read Stacy Venditto's full review
Zach Ettelman | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 12, 2018

Data.com - the outbound prospector's go-to tool

Reports Used with Data.com

We generate a variety of reports using Data.com. The majority of these reports deal with the specific accounts that fit in our ideal customer profile. From there, we generate a secondary report with all of the contacts, from the accounts that fit our profile, to build out a big report of ideal prospects. These reports do meet our needs and ensure we are always targeting the right people.
Read Zach Ettelman's full review
Jerry van Dalen Jr. | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 07, 2018

Great tool for the Salesforce-centric organization

Reports Used with Data.com

Our team mostly generates reports based on the IT or finance contact of a particular organization. When the lists are too long, then we apply filters based on the authority level of their title positions.
Read Jerry van Dalen Jr.'s full review
Steve Kim | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2018

Sales research and prospecting tool

Reports Used with Data.com

We do not utilize the reports out of Data.com. We just the native reports and dashboards in Salesforce. The reports that we run general information on accounts and contacts and are not specific to Data.com. The industry classification data is not that important to us as is the general vertical or industry of the companies we are trying to target.
Read Steve Kim's full review
Erik Viager | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 14, 2017

Data.com - Tons of info but often outdated.

Reports Used with Data.com

I would not often generate reports with Data.com. Data.com was solely used for importing company and lead information into our Salesforce which was then used in targeted outreach campaigns by our business development team. The only reports I would run would be lists of segmented contact information, usually by industry and lead title.
Read Erik Viager's full review
Paul Murphy | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2017

Data.com is great for price conscious, resource rich professionals

Reports Used with Data.com

I don't generate reports, but if data.com provided them in the future, I'd like to have sales lists generated by zip code and company size. It would also be nice to have some type of graph or visualization that indicates whether all/most of the contact information is older than say, 5 years. Then I don't have to look through all of them- I could see in 1 second whether I'd want to or not.
Read Paul Murphy's full review
Bryan Gorham | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 27, 2017

Data.com with SFDC

Reports Used with Data.com

I generate reports for outbound prospecting and finding new companies in our target market. This is something data.com is good at. It is very quick to set your parameters and export a list of prospects. Especially the integration with Salesforce, it is easy to import one off prospects straight into your leads.
Read Bryan Gorham's full review
Kayla Latulippe | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 23, 2017

Easy to use and a great tool.

Reports Used with Data.com

I haven't done a whole lot with Data.com yet. But I have generated search lists for a few companies that I am trying to prospect with. I have had success finding the companies and at least one or two contacts within the company. I plan to use it more now that I know how to navigate it more.
Read Kayla Latulippe's full review
Robert Belton | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2017

Data.com - One stop Data shop!

Reports Used with Data.com

We use the reports data.com clean gives to maintain our database cleanliness and help identify records which may be duplicates or incorrect altogether. We also utilize the forecasting functions to show us how much in our pipelines have been derived from Data.com features or information. It is nice to have software track ROI on its own, so to speak!
Read Robert Belton's full review
Steven A. Levano | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 10, 2016

Data.com - A Robust Database, With a Catch.

Reports Used with Data.com

I do not generate any reports in Data.com, it would definitely be useful if the reporting process with Data.com worked better. Adding valuable market information would be great to export and report on as well. The reporting capabilities definitely don't meet my needs. This may be my last year using Data.com.
Read Steven A. Levano's full review

Advanced search (21)
5.4
Identification of new leads (20)
4.6
List quality (21)
List upload/download (21)
Ideal customer targeting (19)
4.1
Load time/data access (22)
Contact information (22)
Company information (22)
Industry information (17)
Lead qualification process (14)
5.5
Smart lists and recommendations (10)
5.2
Salesforce integration (19)
Company/business profiles (19)
Alerts and reminders (12)
5.0
Data hygiene (21)
Automatic data refresh (11)
5.2
Tags (10)
5.1
Filters and segmentation (21)
Sales email templates (3)
4.9
Append emails to records (7)
5.3

About Data.com

Salesforce launched Data.com in 2011, in partnership with D&B, but has since decided to gradually sunset the platform. Some aspects of the platform will continue to be available until July 2020.

Data.com offers a store of company and customer data for use in sales and prospecting. There are 3 components of Data.com: Connect, Prospector, and Clean.