DataMotion's API and pre-built secure email, messaging, and document exchange solutions are designed to make it easy to exchange sensitive, regulated data between people, applications, and systems. With an AES encrypted “governed” database core and a “trust no one” design, the company’s APIs and pre-built services support compliance with rigorous corporate policies and government regulations, such as HIPAA, PCI-DSS, CJIS, FINRA, and more.
The vendor states that because most encryption services can be hard to use (with too many steps, logins, keys and codes to manage), DataMotion services have evolved to address those end user complaints, without sacrificing security in the process. They describe their services as easy for senders, easy for recipients, easy for mobile users, and better for business.
DataMotion’s pre-built services are offered as part of their personal, pro, team, and enterprise plans. Some of the features available in these plans include:
- DataMotion secure mailbox
- DataMotion secure contact us
- DataMotion secure email content filter
- DataMotion secure managed file transfer
- DataMotion mobile app
The company also offers a variety of APIs for easy integration. Some of these APIs include:
- DataMotion secure message center messaging API
- DataMotion secure message center provisioning API
- DataMotion secure message center admin API
- DataMotion secure message delivery API
- DataMotion Clinical Direct Secure Messaging APIs
DataMotion also offers HISP services (Direct Secure Messaging) which enable healthcare providers, payers, vendors, HIEs, and patients to experience frictionless and secure health information exchange. The vendor offers methods to send and receive Direct Messages from mobile health apps, EMRs, and patient portals, while promoting compliance with HIPAA and ONC rules. The vendor states that 1000’s of ambulatory providers and over 100 EHR vendors, health systems, and HIEs use DataMotion to exchange clinical data on and off the DirectTrust network.
DataMotion boasts 20 years of secure data exchange experience designing cost-effective and user-friendly solutions to secure email and file exchange needs.
- Supported: API portfolio, SDKs and documentation for easy integration
- Supported: SafeTLS secure inbox delivery without keys or codes
- Supported: Single sign-on and Enterprise IdP integrations for easy user authentication
- Supported: Mobile app for sharing secure messages and attachments on-the-go
- Supported: Personal self-service portal for modern account management
- Supported: Deployed on a FedRAMP-certified Microsoft Azure public cloud
- Supported: Zero-trust model provides strong, multi-layered, security-and-compliance-centered strategy
- Supported: Detailed logging, tracking, and reporting
- Supported: Adaptation to large-scale operations
- Supported: DirectTrust™ Accredited and Drummond Certified technology
|Pro||$5||per user per month for an annual commitment|
|Team||$9||per user per month for an annual commitment|
|Secure message delivery API||$0.16||per transaction, billed monthly|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||International support|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese|